Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504158 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JUHABACH: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
scandal US
shameless US
the originals
house of cards
walking dead
suits
game of thrones

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
JUHABACH: scandal US
shameless US
the originals
house of cards
walking dead
suits
game of thrones
Abeg,How Many Eye You Get?grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hell on Wheels Season 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Oh my God! Lost Girl S2 E21, this series is like POI meet GOT...........mehn I am even keeping vigil over it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
naijababe: Oh my God! Lost Girl S2 E21, this series is like POI meet GOT...........mehn I am even keeping vigil over it.

LOL. The series make sense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
naijababe: Oh my God! Lost Girl S2 E21, this series is like POI meet GOT...........mehn I am even keeping vigil over it.

Since you love the show this much, I will check it this week for sure , if I don't like it , you gonna refund my money grin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2014
adaobi123: Desperate housewives cool
Me too. Vry vry enjoyabe. I'm currently in S3 but I gotta tak a break frm movies 4now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 14, 2014
I also saw Mistresses some days ago.It was just 13 episodes so it took just 2 nyts of half sleep 2complete.

Was averagely nice lik 5/10 kind of nice. Wud choose devious maids over it though.

In that Mistresses; I really hated dat Karen (the psychologist). She acts too lost&shallow 4a psychologist. I liked Savannah&her sister&i knew Savvy wil leave Harry cos dat black guy is DHH (dark,hot&handsome)&wants her (In d voice of Tiwa Savage "cos I'm wanted); craves 4her.

[That's what women love: They love guys dat yearn 4dem.That admire&notice them (their lingerie, their new looks; their intellectual prowess);That compliment them. Whch most husbnds esp African men don't do]. Savy husbnd in d quest 4wanting 2hav kids made their marriage boring&d guy has communication problm.That's wot drove her away n d 1st place.

There's nothing as sexy as 2guys fighting 4a chick. It t*rns me hot! grin grin . I'm yet 2c season 2 though. Hope it got betta abeg.

I'l discuss Aprils's case nxt tym.She and her dumbasss husbnd dat died&cam back 2life.

Am I d only one dat hates watching series wit just 13 episodes? Its lik drinking a sip of barleys or vry chilled coke knwing u'l b yearning 4more.

Also saw "The 100" &it tried too. It was lik watching lost over again.I'l giv it 5/10 too, there were flaws here&there&was a little predictable.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by miztarromeo: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2014
roteiro:

Hey there! I can recommend you a splendid website which is http://tvstock.net. It is a vast number of TV series there and you can download them really fast and completely free. I use this site all the time
I saw only series dia, plz gimme a site for movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2014
RayMcBlue: Done with "WWE Summer Slam 2014 PPV".
My McDreamy! Abeg, Where did u watch WWE Summer Slam 2014? I'v bn wanting 2watch d fight btw Stephanie&Bree Bella AND John Cena vs The Beast! Did u buy or dwnload it?

These WWE guys are super hot&super super sexy! Daaaamnnnn mehnnnn !!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2014
francawilson:
Where did u watch WWE Summer Slam 2014? I'v bn wanting 2watch d fight btw Stephanie&Bree Bella AND John Cena vs The Beast! Did u buy or dwnload it?

I TiVoed and watched it the following day, then deleted it ASAP. I particularly don't like the way Cena was completely decimated by Brock. Ruined the whole experience for me... angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
lafuria1:

Since you love the show this much, I will check it this week for sure , if I don't like it , you gonna refund my money grin.

You are on mate cheesy

@ swiftz, you sabi better thing jare wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chiichii2010: 1:25am On Sep 15, 2014
RayMcBlue:

There's a simple method to beat the system. When you can't watch videos on YouTube, the next best thing is to download 'em. This method I'll show you allows one to download by simply imputing "ss". You can download your chosen video in FLV, MP4, AVI, MPEG and many more formats. Follow the instructions below to the letter:

- Step 1. Open any video on YouTube. Anything on the internet has a link. This is the YouTube video link:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Fr2MWL08YZc/Tu8vvnvQSOI/AAAAAAAAABE/JJfdNWdurGo/s1600/1.png[/img]

-Step 2. Delete www. and input ss like this:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-BeqaM98BcW8/Tu8vwIhrmvI/AAAAAAAAABI/c8cM1P8gHl0/s1600/2.png[/img]
...then,

Press Enter

-Step 3. The link will direct you to new website just like the one below.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-zykcFjH69Ro/Tu8vx5D3d8I/AAAAAAAAABY/4b9Qc-0gF3k/s280/3.png[/img]
...then,

Follow the downloading instructions on the website (note the red circled links).

plz@ raymc was not able to download as you said,the third part was not clear,i did not see the pic instruction well,plz can you tell me easier way to download youtube films or make third explanation well.thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Chiichii2010: plz@ raymc was not able to download as you said,the third part was not clear,i did not see the pic instruction well,plz can you tell me easier way to download youtube films or make third explanation well.thank you

Forget about the picture, mate. Once you're successfully rerouted to the Webpage similar to the one under step 3, things will become clearer. The website is self explanatory. Just make sure you follow all instructions to the letter though.

An alternative solution is to get a Tubemate apk app. It's the best YouTube automatic downloader for Android OS at the moment. You can download one at 4shared file sharing platform, or Zippyshare.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Just had my first taste of 'Nakéd News'... shocked

Mama Mia! Canada is truly progressive. grin wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
RayMcBlue:

I TiVoed and watched it the following day, then deleted it ASAP. I particularly don't like the way Cena was completely decimated by Brock. Ruined the whole experience for me... angry
I so badly wanna watch it. We all knew Brock wil win.I didn't even bother betting.This is WWE&not football.The guy with skill;stamina;speed wins d belt.I just hope he just didn't disable or damage his internal organs.I mean Cena cos I so so adore him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mistletoe619(m): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=francawilson]
I so badly wanna watch it. We all knew Brock wil win.I didn't even bother betting.This is WWE&not football.The guy with skill;stamina;speed wins d belt.I just hope he just didn't disable or damage his internal organs.I mean Cena cos I so so adore
Nah he only beat him to stupor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by miztarromeo: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2014
roteiro:

Hey there! I can recommend you a splendid website which is http://tvstock.net. It is a vast number of TV series there and you can download them really fast and completely free. I use this site all the time
D movies I saw dia r series.... Plz recomend a site for downloadin movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SEYIKP(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
BREAKING BAD
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Fear Factor (US) Season 4. The length people can go for money is unbelievable. This show will make you clinge.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CBNIM: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2014

Lol! Will rather say "Legend of the seeker" meet POI! Too much magic isn't really my thing, just started S2 though!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
CBNIM:

Lol! Will rather say "Legend of the seeker" meet POI! Too much magic isn't really my thing, just started S2 though!

Not seen LOTS, don't like too much magic either. There's that much magic in Lost Girl now, all that politics between dark fae, light fae, under faes and what have you just reminds me too much of the intrigue in GOT ni grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pls who has seen the series 'GRIMM' pls rate the series...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 5:33am On Sep 19, 2014
tapingil: Pls who has seen the series 'GRIMM' pls rate the series...

3/10 or 0.5 star.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 5:45am On Sep 19, 2014
tapingil: Pls who has seen the series 'GRIMM' pls rate the series...
I rather watch Supernatural than waste my time on Grimm.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 6:19am On Sep 19, 2014
Thanks guys .. I wud jus forget abt it .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CBNIM: 11:49am On Sep 19, 2014
naijababe:

Not seen LOTS, don't like too much magic either. There's that much magic in Lost Girl now, all that politics between dark fae, light fae, under faes and what have you just reminds me too much of the intrigue in GOT ni grin

Yeah, I'm beginning to enjoy the movie now.

Have you seen "the wire"? If yes, what's your take on it? A friend said it was boring, slow paced bla bla! Just wondering if it's true or worth watching.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Fans of the blacklist you need to watch the trailer of season two episode one (lord Baltimore )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkVP4I40eB8

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 1:53am On Sep 21, 2014
This past week I've tried watching the following series
-Extant
-Power
-Tyrant

all very disappointing/ boring.
Hoping to start on Elementary / sons of anarchy next
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 8:41am On Sep 21, 2014
John57: This past week I've tried watching the following series
-Extant
-Power
-Tyrant

Power, Tyrant? Boring you said? shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by reedbam: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
House of saddam grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by G3NTL3SOUL(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
you should check out
www.nairaland.com/1904066/five-2014-tv-shows-shouldnt

John57: This past week I've tried watching the following series
-Extant
-Power
-Tyrant

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: gbosah91(m), Zoroaster, toask111 and 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49