Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525239 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
am watching la da da da da da da da da da da daa da daa da daa season 2..............only very few know what i mean
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Also watching the 100 and the flash
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2015
candygosh:

That serie is crap. They didn't even finish it.

But watch terra nova if you want to do a movie. It's something from Steven Spielberg the maker of jurassic park. All about diff animals in the cretaceous period but it's cool. They haven't renewed it for a second season
And they Won't..It was cancelled!!
Seems u r just watching it recently?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Banshee S3E03

Bloody Hell! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
Banshee is motherfvking hardcore. Cinemax is trying desperately to compete with other premium Cable channels like HBO and showtime with this piece... and by the looks of it, they are succeeding.

*Modified* Well, guessed what? Just found out that Cinemax is owned by HBO. So I guess, Banshee is an HBO show by proxy. Lolz.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
@Bratking

Banshee is a Cinemax Original Series production . . .got nothing to do with Starz.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Where the hell is Strike Back Season 5 for crying out loud? I've grown tired of waiting oh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Currently chilling with Justified Season 3. Pretty cool TV series. More intriguing than Sons Of Anarchy IMHO.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bratking:
Where the hell is Strike Back Season 5 for crying out loud? I've grown tired of waiting oh.

Same here oh, shey na till person turn methu ni, anyways

Passing the time with flash, arrow (gosh), grimm [all d latest episodes oh]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Flawlessangel:
am watching la da da da da da da da da da da daa da daa da daa season 2..............only very few know what i mean

Secret circle? I also like that theme song. Anyway, there's no season 2. Ya watching Naija made.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
no one seems to mention strike back this is one of the best series of the century I have watched 1 to 3 seasons but my season 4 is not complete I need site to download season 4 episodes 2 and 4

I also wish to download season 3 episode 10 trust me I have married Google and all torrent sites pls I need a working link thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Androidking:
no one seems to mention strike back this is one of the best series of the century I have watched 1 to 3 seasons but my season 4 is not complete I need site to download season 4 episodes 2 and 4

I also wish to download season 3 episode 10 trust me I have married Google and all torrent sites pls I need a working link thanks

http://watchseries.ag/episode/strike_back_s3_e10.html

Use Tubemate or UC Browser HD to download. Choose either one of Videoweed or divxstage domain.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 25, 2015
watching brand new episodes of

**THE 100

**ARROW

one word... INTRIGUED
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlajide: 9:17am On Jan 25, 2015
And Banshee gets more interesting ... S3E3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Not watching any untiiil........'m thru with xamz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
.....empire is just drugs.....can't wait for episode 4.....the whole lyon family are wonderful, the sound track is awesomely awesome. Still on repeat.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRANDREWS: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
the more I watch Arrow, the more I realize how dumb it is

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jorhney(m): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
anybody watching 12 monkeys here?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2015
jorhney:
anybody watching 12 monkeys here?
Yes, I am.

Seen the first two episode, didn't release any this week.
I like the series, just waiting to see how it goes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flawlessangel(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2015
SirChotas:

Secret circle? I also like that theme song. Anyway, there's no season 2. Ya watching Naija made.
lol ok, maybe d season one i watched wasnt complete
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Catching up on the latest episodes of "The Mentalist", "Shameless", "Banshee", "Justified", "Supernatural" and "Episodes". Good times.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Preboy:
watching brand new episodes of

**THE 100

**ARROW

one word... INTRIGUED
which site u download from.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
chidoo4luv:
which site u download from.
02tvseries.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
That Awkward moment when your illegal beer factory down in the basement went boom!!

You gotta love "Shameless". wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
RayMcBlue:

That Awkward moment when your illegal beer factory down in the basement went boom!!

You gotta love "Shameless". wink

Lolz. Frank didn't know what hit him. His 'Milk of the gods' and factory were blown to sh*t. Great episode. Already anticipating the next.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
^^^^^ Shameless is truly Shameless, damn! Frank Gallagher is one hell of a character, no conscience.

Seems like that's the end of sheila's character (one of my favourites)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
koice:

Lolz. Frank didn't know what hit him. His 'Milk of the gods' and factory were blown to sh*t. Great episode. Already anticipating the next.

SPOILER ALERT******
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2015
S10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ennyboss(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
lafuria1:

Yes, I am.

Seen the first two episode, didn't release any this week.
I like the series, just waiting to see how it goes.
Was released but sites dint upload on time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by successhunter: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Flawlessangel:

want a good series, start watching atlantis

OK, thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
RayMcBlue:
Catching up on the latest episodes of "The Mentalist", "Shameless", "Banshee", "Justified", "Supernatural" and "Episodes". Good times.
You came back finally!
Alright then, defend yourself mate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: itootok6334, Sinkara, drogba(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.