Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,390 members, 7,819,397 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. (5328 Views)

We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / I Don't Have Feelings For Boyz Again, But Im Nat A Lez Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by good2know: 7:00pm On May 19, 2011
She is the lady i ve been dating for five years.i love her very dearly. she has been a source of help in the time past and even now.she saw me through my final year in the university financially. she raised capital for me to start a biz wen i graduated and cld nt find a job(and d biz is doing good).she has risked many things for my survival and she can do anything to ensure my wellbeing.knowing her has totally turned my life around positively.SHE MADE ME A BETTER MAN I AM NOW AND SHE IS VERY LOYAL AND FAITHFUL TO ME.
The problem now is i am beginning to see the two of us as being opposite to each other; i am 9 years older than her(she is 22 while i m 31. Though she is in her final year). she is from a weathy home while im trying to build my wealth from the scratch. she is a christain while im a moslem. my libido is high while hers is low.she is a little bit taller than i do.
sincerely, im beginning to see all these factors as issues, and they ve been bothering me.somebody should tell me how to address issues like these. i love her very much.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 19, 2011
good2know:
She is the lady i ve been dating for five years.i love her very dearly. she has been a source of help in the time past and even now.she saw me through my final year in the university financially. she raised capital for me to start a biz wen i graduated and cld nt find a job(and d biz is doing good).she has risked many things for my survival and she can do anything to ensure my wellbeing. knowing her has totally turned my life around positively. SHE MADE ME A BETTER MAN I AM NOW AND SHE IS VERY LOYAL AND FAITHFUL TO ME.
The problem now is i am beginning to see the two of us as being opposite to each other; i am 9 years older than her(she is 22 while i m 31. Though she is in her final year). she is from a weathy home while im trying  to build my wealth from the scratch. she is a christain while im a moslem. my libido is high while hers is low.she is a little bit taller than i do.
sincerely, im beginning to see all these factors as issues, and they ve been bothering me.somebody should tell me how to address issues like these. i love her very much.

You want to leave someone who did that to you for factors, most of which, you can't change? They haven't been issues for the last five years have they?

My honest opinion? The grass is not always greener on the other side. She sounds like a keeper.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by 190: 7:09pm On May 19, 2011
^Ogugua that is a fellow girl like yourself angry

[size=4pt](come marry me u refused) [/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by chibaby5(f): 7:14pm On May 19, 2011
good2know:

She is the lady i ve been dating for five years.i love her very dearly. she has been a source of help in the time past and even now.she saw me through my final year in the university financially. she raised capital for me to start a biz wen i graduated and cld nt find a job(and d biz is doing good).she has risked many things for my survival and she can do anything to ensure my wellbeing.knowing her has totally turned my life around positively.SHE MADE ME A BETTER MAN I AM NOW AND SHE IS VERY LOYAL AND FAITHFUL TO ME.
The problem now is i am beginning to see the two of us as being opposite to each other; i am 9 years older than her(she is 22 while i m 31. Though she is in her final year). she is from a weathy home while im trying to build my wealth from the scratch. she is a christain while im a moslem. my libido is high while hers is low.she is a little bit taller than i do.

If I may ask, how come these factors suddenly hit u and now bothering you?
Itz not like u dint knw em b4 now or? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by LordReed(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2011
Something is triggering these thoughts and I believe its cos you have some money now and are thinking of settling down. You are taking a hard look at your GF and thinking of all the things you 'hate' about her.

Please be honest with yourself you never meant this to go as far as marriage. If not for her 'goodness' to you you probably would have ended things long ago.

There is no simple answer if you truly love her as you claim these so called issues will not bother you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by Phate07(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2011

OP,
Stick with her, she has been by your side through thick and thin. Dont let physical factors that are virtually beyond your control motivate your decision. STAY WITH HER. She loves you for WHO you are, and not for WHAT you are.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by HighChief4(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2011
@OP if you were still wallowing in poverty would all these things have been issues to you? Her supportive nature and other good stuffs have already made up for her lacks. Abeg take that angel to the alter and dont think about it twice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by timbros(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2011
@poster

U DEY CRAZE!!
u hear me? u dey craze. Shebi u no know she dey 9yrs younger wen u dey collect her money? Abi u no know say she be christian all this while? Or maybe u just found out that she being from a wealthy family is a problem?

Some threads in this NL are SO SO STUPID!

*angrily slams thread door shut*

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by Dyt(f): 7:30pm On May 19, 2011
U dont love er no more bt u thinkin she s bn wit u all thru dose tyms
dont marry outta pity sha
let er know on tym
lucky er she s still young 2 find a gd n beta guy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 19, 2011
Nothing sha. Just that the way OP is sounding is very along the lines of what NL men call golddiggers. After he don belle full he wan run. Bad o.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by Godmother(f): 7:42pm On May 19, 2011
Dyt:

U dont love er no more bt u thinkin she s bn wit u all thru dose tyms
[b]dont marry outta pity sha[/b]let er know on tym
lucky er she s still young 2 find a gd n beta guy

True, because thats the worse thing you can do to her after all she has done for you. I bet this is going to hurt her like nothing else. And I believe there's probably someone else in the pix, that's why you are seeing all these "faults" now
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by Dyt(f): 7:49pm On May 19, 2011
No mata ow bad it ll feel
yh i can tell ow horrible its gon b 4 u 2 lk er in d eyes,hold er hands n say baby,i think we nt compatible bt eida way u jst v 2 let things out soon
cant blv m cryin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by Nekai(f): 8:02pm On May 19, 2011
chi-baby:

If I may ask, how come these factors suddenly hit u and now bothering you?
Itz not like u dint knw em b4 now or? undecided

Please let me know too.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Lord_Reed:

Something is triggering these thoughts and I believe its cos you have some money now and are thinking of settling down. You are taking a hard look at your GF and thinking of all the things you 'hate' about her.

Please be honest with yourself you never meant this to go as far as marriage. If not for her 'goodness' to you you probably would have ended things long ago.

There is no simple answer if you truly love her as you claim these so called issues will not bother you.

True talk, but can the OP let me know why it took 5 years?

When he is done with her she will really feel it. It would be a different story if she did something wrong, but to be rejected based on external reasons like height, family money, age, and religion, that were apparent in the beginning, will shatter her.

I feel sorry for the unfortunate man that dates her after this because she may not be able to be so trusting and blindly devoted to ANY man ever again.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by LordReed(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2011
@Nekai
Believe me I can already feel her pain! And yet he says he loves her? SMH
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by good2know: 8:09pm On May 19, 2011
thanks for ur comments so far. the fact is i didnt say im leaving her.i ve never loved any lady the way i love her.its just that im bothered. the age difference,is it nt too much?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by HighChief4(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2011
^^^Sometimes age means nothing, what matters is the maturity. She might be 9years younger with a more matured mind than you sef. Abeg even its too much(which is not), her kindness has already superceded that and how come you are just realizing all that now. Be truthful why did it take you all these years?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by Dyt(f): 8:21pm On May 19, 2011
Good2know abi wat do u call ursef
Will u jst shut d 4k up
dont let me get in2 your brain ryt now
u sick or smth?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by Jackieugo(f): 8:33pm On May 19, 2011
What you have there is a good woman. Learn to appreciate her and stop taking her for granted abeg!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by deniyor: 8:46pm On May 19, 2011
All the issues never bothered you till now? This is what happens when you get tired of someone and you look for any available excuse to dump the person. I noticed you said the lady is loyal and faithful to you but you didn't say you were the same. I deduce you have obviously used the lady, and found someone shorter and slightly older than her. Not to mention the stimulating sex you are having with these new lady is getting to your brain.
The grass is not always greener on the other side. But for life's lessons at 31, I suggest you leave the lady. Go to your new lady or try someone else, you will learn soon enough. Goodluck buddy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by apache77(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2011
know wat?? u r just an arse. lemme summarise ur relationship for u, most likely u never liked her from d beginning. in school, alot of guys r in relationships cos d woman dey r wit is the only one who is willing to be wit dem. in other words, dey keep chasing after gurls who reject dem, so wen dey seem to stumble on a gurl who says yes, dey agree n jump into d relationship wit her cos dey dont want to be single, even at d risk of being wit sum one dey dont like, so dey pretend. wen d preferable is not available, d available becomes the preferbale.maybe in ur own estimation, she wasnt maybe beautiful enuf, but u held ur peace becos refusing her would have meant being celibate and without a woman. obviouly, u were a poor guy too, so her money was also a mitigating factor, u cld tolerate being wit her so long as u didnt go hungry. now u hav sum change in ur pocket, u hav discovered u r not compatible. knw why? cos u can now access d gurls who u always lusted after, d type u always wanted, but couldnt get cos u were too poor. so naw, u are havin second tots-she is now a christian, u a moslem, she is naw tall while u r short, u like s.ex while she doesnt. dont decieve urself man, her money which set u up is naw d reason u no longer want to be wit her, girls go show u ween. ur r d type who, once dey hav money, go n start renting girls flats, buying dem cars wen dey dont giv a damn about u, but stay wit u cos u pick d bills. just watch it, for even harborin diz tots, God will punish u. u may even dump her n end up wit ur glam sort of gurl but wait n see wat happens, she'll most likey mess u up cos from what i can decipher, u dont even know how to handle a gurl like dat, since u were always poor. if u'v offended ur babe as it is, go bak n make peace wit her before its too late n u head down d long lonely road to self destruct, a word is enuff for d wise.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by deniyor: 12:07am On May 20, 2011
^^^ I agree with you. However everyone should be with who they think is the best for them. If he doesn't think the lady is measuring up in terms of religion, sex, height and whatever ridiculous excuse he can come up with, then thats his cup of tea. There is always karma ahead.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by Nobody: 12:12am On May 20, 2011
deniyor:

^^^ I agree with you. However everyone should be with who they think is the best for them. If he doesn't think the lady is measuring up in terms of religion, sex, height and whatever ridiculous excuse he can come up with, then thats his cup of tea. There is always karma ahead.

After she helped him financially. Smh. If he breaks up with her, that girl is seriously in my thoughts.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by Seun(m): 12:52am On May 20, 2011
I don't think marriage should be based on pity. Better he breaks up with her now than later.
She's rich, and she's young, she'll find someone else easily. And she'll learn a thing or two about men,.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by CrazyMan(m): 1:14am On May 20, 2011
@Seun.

When he was enjoying the girl, didn’t he know that she was a Christian while he a Muslim?

Didn’t he know that he was nine years older than her?

Didn’t he know that she was taller than him?

Now the girl has elevated him financially, instead marrying her for all the efforts and sacrifice she did for him, he’s now looking for flimsy excuses to dump her.

May God deliver us guys.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by LordReed(m): 1:15am On May 20, 2011
Seun:

I don't think marriage should be based on pity. Better he breaks up with her now than later.
She's rich, and she's young, she'll find someone else easily. And she'll learn a thing or two about men,.

More like she'll learn a thing or two about people.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by Jackieugo(f): 1:24am On May 20, 2011
OP you're a fool for using that young girl. You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by iice(f): 2:18am On May 20, 2011
Human beings. . .loool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by otokx(m): 2:23am On May 20, 2011
such is life

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by MsSophista(f): 10:47am On May 20, 2011
No good supporting a man without marital commitment. She played 'sugarmom' and boosted him. Now he wants a partner. Maybe it's my cultural ideas but I believe it's a good thing to allow a man be a man and find his own way. However, a man of true character would not have led her on if his intentions were not to commit. The best thing is "let that woman go"----as Bishop Jakes would say. It would be better for her to cry now than cry for years in a marriage with someone who doesn't truly love or want her. Life is a Teacher. She will learn and OP will too------hopefully.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by MMM2(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2011
op
do u know u re not a good guy?
After all she did 4 u and dis how u want 2 pay her back,
how come u did tell her since?
After eating her money and her Womanliness?
U NEED 2 DIE BY HANGING.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by sexylogan(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2011
Poster,

you are very very wicked. wen you wer sleeping with this girl and collecting her dough

you didnt know that you wer 9 years older than her abi?.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Nice To Me,i Love Her But Im Beginning To See Us Nt Compatible. by delicious1(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2011
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

My own take is this -at least tell her how you feel, so that she won't waste any minute longer staying with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo "Nigerian Men stink and are very dirty" / Public Display Of Affection(pda) / Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.