Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage (1572 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Lady Cries Out After Her Man Requested A Refund Of Every Dime He Spent On Her / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by BornorBang: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
A young lady has cried out for help after her boyfriend who sponsored her education demanded a refund of every dime he spent on her after she turned down his marriage proposal.

The young lady who opened up on dating him for about 12 years, right from when she was only 19 years old, disclosed that she turned down his proposal because according to her he’s not educated and a local champion.

She also stated that owing to her level of exposure, she won’t welcome such a man to be the father of her kids.

Consequently, the man in question has requested that she pays him for all the expenses he has made for her sake ever since they started dating.

In a photo released by [url][/url], she wrote:

“I and this guy started dating 12 years ago when I was 19, saw I was 19, saw me through WAEC and university. Well, we planned to marry but I told him it has to be after my University because the reason he’s training me is because I have accepted to marry him. Life happened and I’m not more interested. He’s not educated and a local champion…”

https:///lady-to-pay-every-dime-spent-to-sponsor-her-education-after-she-refused-marriage/
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Alzwell(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Only give what u can easily forget...have been tag stingy man by ladies several times but d truth is men tend to appreciate more than ladies.
Ladies have many costumer care, is high time men starts helping their follow men and stop all this investment of NO RETURNS.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Sixsigmahub: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
She must pay every kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by BornorBang: 12:50am On Aug 22, 2021
Alzwell:
Only give what u can easily forget...have been tag stingy man by ladies several times but d truth is men tend to appreciate more than ladies.
Ladies have many costumer care, is high time men starts helping their follow men and stop all this investment of NO RETURNS.

Gbam!
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Some girls no get conscience o...
The only reason he agreed to sponsor you was because you agreed to marry him and now you're done with school, he's now a local champion business man??
The same local champion fed you, bought handouts, materials and textbooks, gave you money for clearance and paid for other logistics...

Tis well o...

[favfables.]

3 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Blackfire(m): 6:02am On Aug 22, 2021
Na wa o

Who created this ones??
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Sonnobax15(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2021
grin
Good..

Na this kind of news dey sweet me for body....E sweet me pass when I wor cum lipsrsealed

Very good.....You can't be a worker of shell in port harcourt and by the end of the month, you'll now come and collect salary at Beta glass at Ughelli undecided

But some guymen cha,una just too mumu finish...... Instead of me to waste my hard earned money on training any coded ashawo to school,I rather use am take buy remnants from mama put hotel take feed my dogs undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by BigDan69: 6:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Lol she must pay
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by malcom1X: 7:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Good..

Na this kind of news dey sweet me for body....E sweet me pass when I wor cum lipsrsealed

Very good.....You can't be a worker of shell in port harcourt and by the end of the month, you'll now come and collect salary at Beta glass at Ughelli :-

But some guymen cha,una just too mumu finish...... Instead of me to waste my hard earned money on training any coded ashawo to school,I rather use am take buy remnants for mama put hotel take feed my dogs :-

Damn
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Sixsigmahub: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2021
She has the mouth to say 4 million and still mention she doesn't want to pay or marry him??! As per na scholarship you win bah?! With that your block head. Can you imagine the returns that man would have made If he had invested that money

This vigaina gender will disgrace you!

2 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by brosom(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2021
Alzwell:
u be correct bigger, na so one girl for my contact list texted me yesterday from nowhere that I should pls send her Airtel 500# for sub, I come dey wonder whether na juju abi na wetin, she come dey drop voice note with love names so I go fit send the card.

I come ask why all this now? But before I go dey call u to come around but u go dey form, now u wan my help? Well, the truth be say I bluntly said a NO in capital latter.

I hate nonsense!!

5 Likes

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Connected1: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Good..

Very good.....You can't be a worker of shell in port harcourt and by the end of the month, you'll now come and collect salary at Beta glass at Ughelli undecided

But some guymen cha,una just too mumu finish...... Instead of me to waste my hard earned money on training any coded ashawo to school,I rather use am take buy remnants for mama put hotel take feed my dogs undecided
Bro you know Beta Glass story.
Chaii very stingy company
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Connected1: 9:18am On Aug 22, 2021
Any money I give to a lady that's not related to me, I regard it as a waste.

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Sigggy: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Spending money on a woman you do not own is a wasted investment. I will rather throw a feast for the kids in my neighborhood than give a hungry social media girl N2,000!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by MasterShifu010(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
I don’t know but this kind of news gives me joy. Because it’s guys like this that says “only broke guys call girls gold diggers “. Okay na ,since they are rich, they should keep on lavishing money on girls anyhow .
Infact that girl should not pay 1kobo, cos she didn’t force him , he gave willingly....
It won’t surprise you that this guy does not help his friends in any way , foolish guys everywhere
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by benqo01(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pay up now you re crying,what is really wrong with some girls
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by Skmoda(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
MasterShifu010:
I don’t know but this kind of news gives me joy. Because it’s guys like this that says “only broke guys call girls gold diggers “. Okay na ,since they are rich, they should keep on lavishing money on girls anyhow .
Infact that girl should not pay 1kobo, cos she didn’t force him , he gave willingly....
It won’t surprise you that this guy does not help his friends in any way , foolish guys everywhere
Baba, you said it all.....the girl no suppose pay the mumu guy.
Re: Lady To Pay Every Dime Spent To Sponsor Her Education After She Refused Marriage by idahme(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
MasterShifu010:

Fortunately, if he goes to the law court he has a high probability to win, Once you accept help on the premises that the supposed helper will get married to you at the end of your studies, you have entered into a binding contract and will be liable if you decide to repudiate it. That guy who spent after been told she will marry him at the end of her education can recoup his losses by going to court for a civil action. Notice it is different from when you spend on a girlfriend who is not engaged to you. He only did that spending because they were engaged and she has to pay for repudiating the agreement. On the flip slip side, it's not usually a good decision to toe the path of the young man because it always in most cases leads to gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Classmates Yoruba Wife Is So Fine / But Why Are Ladies Always Talkin/thinkin About Sex?? / My Head Is Breaking Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.