Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled (5680 Views)

Nass: Southwest Apc ‘ll Not Recognise Saraki, Dogara —state Chairmen / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by enyojo(f): 5:28pm On May 20, 2011
md4real:

[size=21pt]you all having a field day eh?
don't worry until:
*kerosene sell for 300 Naira
*ASSU embark on nation wide strike
*Electric Tarrif for Non-existent Power is jacked up exponentially
*Political losers and thieves become your ministers and ambassadors,
*Cement sells for 3000 Naira and
*oh yes, most of you continue to be unemployed. that is when you will realize that yes, its truly an Era of fresh air[/size]

FRESH FART = FOUL AIR
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by agabaI23(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2011
Not open to opposition. It has to be his way! How can such a person rule Nigeria!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Bensonite: 6:12pm On May 20, 2011
Where are the pro-BB or CPC guys on this forum? Shame no allow ona to show face okay I see.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 20, 2011
Those are their entire southern membership they just sacked. grin grin grin
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 20, 2011
@Bensonite,
are u blind?  
Bensonite:

Where are the pro-BB or CPC guys on this forum? Shame no allow ona to show face okay I see.

enyojo:

FRESH FART = FOUL AIR

md4real:

you all having a field day eh?
don't worry until:
kerosene sell for 300 Naira
ASSU embark on nation wide strike
political losers and thieves become your ministers and ambassadors,
cement sells for 3000 Naira and
oh yes, most of you continue to be unemployed. that is when you will realize that yes, its truly an Era of fresh air

omo9ja1:

They deserve to be fire if they can not agree to their leader, mostly they are the people DPD paid to cause all these mess

texazzpete:

Nope. It only shows the innate greed burning in the hearts of an untold number of Nigerians!

It's worth noting that the ACN has had similar troubles of this nature in Akwa Ibom and Rivers State. People become turncoats when offered lots of money. It's a sad part of life but we're used to it now wink

GenBuhari:

This is a right and proper move.

If you were running a business and your employees are not following instructions, wouldn't you sack them?
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by enyojo(f): 6:51pm On May 20, 2011
Bensonite:

BLIND AS GEJ SUPPORTERS.
NOW THEY ARE ASKING: 'WHAT DID GEJ ACHIEVE AS GOV OF BAYELSA?' AFTER BLINDLY VOTING FOR HIM.
RUBB*SH!!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 20, 2011
You look at certain comments on this thread and you can not help but agree with the point of view that democracy is clearly not designed for Africans.

Some people say if you are running a business and people do not agree with you will you not sack them? Helllllooooooooooo!!!!! a political party is not meant to be anybody's private business. The right to dissent is an important ingredient in a democracy and any party aspiring to lead a democratic Nigeria should be willing to tolerate varying views within their own ranks.

Some say those dissenting have been paid to do so. Well the accusation can go both ways. Those who are standing by CPC on a claim that they have no credible supporting evidence can also be accused of holding a baseless stance because they are being paid by the leadership of CPC to do so. Just like nobody has monopoly to bribe, nobody also has monopoly to accuse others of bribery.

Now some want to suggest that if the Southern leaders of the CPC are convinced that their party lost this election fair and square then they should bear false witness in the name of party loyalty? What about patriotism and loyalty to country? Honestly what takes precedence? Loyalty to country or Loyalty to Party?

Honestly the future of Nigeria and its democracy is in trouble if the next generation think like Buhari. Buhari has a history of it has to be his way or the high way. I said this before election and I still say it now. Nigeria is better with folks like Buhari relegated to the back seat. A man who will for the sake of his private ambition sit back and remain silent while the country burns is not even worth my time. This is the same Buhari who was going from Aljazeera to BBC Hausa Service promising Syrian and Jordanian style uprising if things don't go his way. Now there is fire on the mountain all we get these days is "Yinka Odumakin" speaking on behalf of Buhari. Such a COWARD!!!!!!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by md4real(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2011
agabaI23:

Not open to opposition. It has to be his way! How can such a person rule Nigeria!
no insult intended buh man think small before you write. so you saying that you should tolerate opposition in your own political party where you all ought to stand as one and fight a common cause on a common front?
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by solajacobs(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2011
buhari+change+bakere=666 or cpc
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by md4real(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2011
mikeansy:

You look at certain comments on this thread and you can not help but agree with the point of view that democracy is clearly not designed for Africans.

Some people say if you are running a business and people do not agree with you will you not sack them? Helllllooooooooooo!!!!! a political party is not meant to be anybody's private business. The right to dissent is an important ingredient in a democracy and any party aspiring to lead a democratic Nigeria should be willing to tolerate varying views within their own ranks.

Some say those dissenting have been paid to do so. Well the accusation can go both ways. Those who are standing by CPC on a claim that they have no credible supporting evidence can also be accused of holding a baseless stance because they are being paid by the leadership of CPC to do so. Just like nobody has monopoly to bribe, nobody also has monopoly to accuse others of bribery.

Now some want to suggest that if the Southern leaders of the CPC are convinced that their party lost this election fair and square then they should bear false witness in the name of party loyalty? What about patriotism and loyalty to country?

Honestly the future of Nigeria and its democracy is in trouble if the next generation think like Buhari. Buhari has a history of it has to be his way or the high way. I said this before election and I still say it now. Nigeria is better with folks like Buhari relegated to the back seat. A man who will for the sake of his private ambition sit back and remain silent while the country burns is not even worth my time. This is the same Buhari who was going from Aljazeera to BBC Hausa Service promising Syrian and Jordanian style uprising if things don't go his way. Now there is fire on the mountain all we get these days is "Yinka Odumakin" speaking on behalf of Buhari. Such a COWARD!!!!!!    
first, i rather think like a buhari than a cueless goofing jonah whom you all expect an instant miracle from over-night. you detest for the man has blinded you thinking faculty. political parties are meant for people with the same ideological believes and ought agree on a common front on issues relating to it.
i use to say before the election that prosterity will judge our actions especially in the choice of who we chose as leaders. let wait and see and i bet you, BB ticket will be vindicated.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 20, 2011
md4real:

first, i rather think like a buhari than a cueless goofing jonah whom you all expect an instant miracle from over-night. you detest for the man has blinded you thinking faculty. political parties are meant for people with the same ideological believes and ought agree on a common front on issues relating to it.
i use to say before the election that prosterity will judge our actions especially in the choice of who we chose as leaders. let wait and see and i bet you, BB ticket will be vindicated.

Sorry where did you learn that people in a political party must agree on everything and accept everything their leader says even when he is clearly wrong? It is a political party mate! not a military garrison!!!!!!!!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 20, 2011
And let me tell you something. If you conduct an election today without GEJ as participant and just Buhari, Ribadu and Shekarua as candidates Buhari will still not win the election.

Buhari has a base of deluded hardline extremists who vote for him on every election and his vote count in every election is most likely to remain approximately the same. The rest of moderate Nigeria will always make other rational choices.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by rasputinn(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2011
legba1:

Now i agree with you guys that it would have been a grave mistake had this guy won the election.He is intolerant and an unrepentant fanatic.life would have been too bad with BUHARI presidency.thank God naigerian didnt make that mistake.

All Nigerians are not myopic or stvpid
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Sunofgod(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2011
Good News - CPC Imploding.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by agabaI23(m): 7:35pm On May 20, 2011
md4real:

no insult intended buh man think small before you write. so you saying that you should tolerate opposition in your own political party where you all ought to stand as one and fight a common cause on a common front?
In every project there must be conflict. Even husbands and wives who are supposed to be one do disagree on issues yet they live together.
In every team, you must learn how to accommodate everyone's view and get everyone come with you. You manage stakeholders or the project will be a failure.

In group decision making
you can make use of majority
plurality
consensus
or dictatorship

In dictatorship many people are not happy and the project does not work out because decision was forced on them.

The way they have chosen is the last option which has no place in democracy.
You do not sack you colleagues because they do not agree with your decision. Hope they have not moved against their party constitution assuming they have one anyway.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by fawazbruce: 8:38pm On May 20, 2011
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Eziachi: 8:43pm On May 20, 2011
Bensonite:

Where are the pro-BB or CPC guys on this forum? Shame no allow ona to show face okay  I see.

Nigerians always tend to catch up very late, but I bet you that one day you will look back and ask,why didn't we at least listen to the wolf cry of CPC/Buhari.  Buhari's only crime seem to be that he is a northerner contesting against an Ijaw man but we will be the first to bang on about tribalism.

Its such a shame that some of you don't know your real enemies because your eyes is covered with the veil of tribal hate.

When spontenous riot broke out in Lagos after the annulment of June 12 election and many IGBOs were killed and their businesses looted and people were rushing back to their states of origin, non of you ever said that it was pre planned by Abiola/SDP at the time or even call Yorubas name as you are doing to northerners today.

After FEDECO went ahead and declared Akin Omoboriowo the winner of the gubernatorial election 1983 in the old Ondo state against the popular PA Mike Ajasin, there were also a spontenous angry riot in Ondo. Omoboriowo managed to escape to Lagos before they got to his house which they burnt down to ashes.

But some of his supporters aren't so lucky,. Chief Olaiya Fagbamigbe and a businessman Chief Agbayewa both chieftains of NPN in Ondo were burnt to dead. Another prominent NPN member, a former majority leader in the state House of Assembly Chief Agunbiade was beheaded and paraded round the streets of Akure, capital of Ondo State. And thousands of houses belonging to NPN leaders/their supporter were raised to the ground by the angry Ondo people.

I could not recall now anyone subjecting Awolowo or Ajasin to the kind of tribal hate you lot has subjected to Buhari because people from the north revolted over what other part of Nigeria has done in the past when their mandate was stolen in broad day light, so brazen. Hypocrites makes me sick as they often chose to see or hear what they wanted.

It is the same band of hypocrites that were threatning to set Imo state on fire if Ohakim and his PDP went ahead and impose him on them instead of the man they believed they voted for.
Before this election, PDP's Doyin Okupe even predicted that the level of zeal seen by Buhari's supporters especially in the north, that they might find it difficult to accept defeat, but what failed short to call it was- they may not accept rigging kindly.
But the northern elite, including their once untouchable corrupt feudal traditional rulers who were scared stiff of a Buhari's no business as usual govt went ahead and rig the election for Jonathan even in the far northern states like Katsina/Sokoto. And like Lagos or Ondo in the past the people reacted and they will not be the last.

Only three weeks ago, you were fooling and goofing on yourself that you are voting for Jonathan and not PDP, but its now clear that its business as usual. But most of you are so moronic to admit how you had been fooled and you kept goofing.
Before that, you were sold the dommy that zoning is dead, just to pave way for Mr Goodluck.  But only for Jonathan bring back zoning and imposed zoning again immediatly after the so called election and his first FRESH AIR- imposing the Nigerian most anti people crusader- DAVID MARK as the chief law maker of Nigeria.

Like I said, one day you hypocrites will remove the veil of tribalism from your eyes and face the facts and the truth. By that time as many times in the past, its too late. I pity you lot.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by AkoEja: 8:47pm On May 20, 2011
Nigeria is a multicultural, multireligious society. we have to learn to live in harmony with one another
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 20, 2011
Eziachi'

Full page of diatribes and myths. No substance at all.

You can either keep deluding yourself about imaginary saint Buhari or you take a serious look about what the records say. Which Buhari are you on about?

The one that truncated democracy through the barrel of the gun and still has the temerity to insult our collective intelligence with his candidacy in our new found democracy. If not for his coup may be we will be celebrating 32yrs of democracy and definitely Nigeria would have been better for it.

Or are you on about Buhari whose one of his first acts in Government was to censor the media so that nobody questions his authority or the one that applies the law retrospectively in order to kill offenders.

Or are you talking about Buhari who his vaulting ambition never allows him realise he is unelectable. Instead of working for those who supported him in 2 election cycles chooses to go form a new party just to remain a perenial candidate. It is always Buhari's way or the high way.

By the way one last question. Since you knew Buhari please kindly tell us whether you "supposed Mr Clean" has ever taken a newspaper page to publish his assets for everyone to see?

I say it and I say it again. The notion that Buhari is the most disciplined and most honest man in Nigerian politics is the greatest invention I have seen in our political history and it is most annoying because it is based on nothing whatsoever.

None of these have anything to do with Buhari's tribe or religion but his own record in public office.

Honestly if Nigeria was a serious country this man will have no place in politics. The societal stigma he would experience will make him dedicat the rest of his life lecturing Military recruits on the dangers of plotting a coup and truncating democracy.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 20, 2011
You know I was under the impression that this GEJ supporters were all sentimental fools but after reading comments on this topic I realized, They honestly believe what they're saying, well most of them do anyways. They will never see reason our way and we will never see it theirs, so I suggest we all learn to shutup and see what happens in due time.

I just hope I'm wrong and you guys are right about GEJ and he delivers, but what I do know though, is that I am right about buhari (not the attitude but honesty in delivering service) and he would have delivered. How many of you can say that about GEJ? FOOL STOP!!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by GP15: 9:39pm On May 20, 2011
The statement listed the affected individuals as:

Sylvester Igwillo - Anambra South-East

Emeka Okafor� - Enugu South-East

Nnoli Amaechi - South-East

Azunna Obiegis - South-East

Edward E. Ofomona - Delta South-South

Austin Asuquo - Cross River South-South

See the whole people way d tin come affect, I don't blame them from running away, cos some of them might have had relatives or friends or close pals that have been butchered during the post election violence, y won't they disassociate themselves 4rm cpc
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 20, 2011
DivideUs:

You know I was under the impression that this GEJ supporters were all sentimental fools but after reading comments on this topic I realized, They honestly believe what they're saying, well most of them do anyways. They will never see reason our way and we will never see it theirs, so I suggest we all learn to shutup and see what happens in due time.

I just hope I'm wrong and you guys are right about GEJ and he delivers, but what I do know though, is that I am right about buhari (not the attitude but honesty in delivering service) and he would have delivered. How many of you can say that about GEJ? FOOL STOP!!

Anti-Buhari does not equate to Pro-GEJ

Buhari was pioneer Chairman of NNPC, former head of PTF and former head of state. Someone should give me a serious list of what he accomlished in executive positions of importance.

Real facts please!!!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 20, 2011
mikeansy:

Buhari was pioneer Chairman of NNPC, former head of PTF and former head of state. Someone should give me a serious list of what he accomlished in executive positions of importance.

are you serious?

And oh, So I take it your not sure about GEJ?
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by omanzo02: 9:46pm On May 20, 2011
CPC is a terrorist party.  grin grin grin
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 20, 2011
DivideUs:

are you serious?

And oh, So I take it your not sure about GEJ?

I did not support GEJ before PDP Primaries, I am not convinced in his leadership or politics but Buhari is simply not an option. Buhari dragged Nigeria back by 20years and should have no place in 2011 Nigeria politics.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 20, 2011
Hmm! You actually believe that! I respect that, well goodluck!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by EPOMA(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2011
andyanders:

CPC is a failure. Their leaders lack moral conduct. Anybody/persons identifying with them are all failures

How CPC a failure, people just come here to say anything in the air.look very well. It seems you guys just like the suffering that Nigerians are passing through.
CPC first point of call was reducing the seize of running the government , removing Immunity for governors. look very well , Una dey forget so quickly
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by EPOMA(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2011
mikeansy:

I did not support GEJ before PDP Primaries, I am not convinced in his leadership or politics but Buhari is simply not an option. Buhari dragged Nigeria back by 20years and should have no place in 2011 Nigeria politics.

My friend you are talking nonsense, IBB brought Nigeria back. Well true that Buhari has no place in 2011 politics because he is not corrupt, Obj and many more have testified that in the past.

Nigeria will continue to suffer as long as we have the idiots ruling you now
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by EPOMA(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2011
mikeansy:

Real facts please!!!

In NNPC, he built 3 refineries which you guys can not maintain till date
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Eziachi: 11:08pm On May 20, 2011
mikeansy:

Eziachi'

Full page of diatribes and myths. No substance at all.

You can either keep deluding yourself about imaginary saint Buhari or you take a serious look about what the records say. Which Buhari are you on about?

The one that truncated democracy through the barrel of the gun and still has the temerity to insult our collective intelligence with his candidacy in our new found democracy. If not for his coup may be we will be celebrating 32yrs of democracy and definitely Nigeria would have been better for it.

Or are you on about Buhari whose one of his first acts in Government was to censor the media so that nobody questions his authority or the one that applies the law retrospectively in order to kill offenders.

Or are you talking about Buhari who his vaulting ambition never allows him realise he is unelectable. Instead of working for those who supported him in 2 election cycles chooses to go form a new party just to remain a perenial candidate. It is always Buhari's way or the high way.

By the way one last question. Since you knew Buhari please kindly tell us whether you "supposed Mr Clean" has ever taken a newspaper page to publish his assets for everyone to see?

I say it and I say it again. The notion that Buhari is the most disciplined and most honest man in Nigerian politics is the greatest invention I have seen in our political history and it is most annoying because it is based on nothing whatsoever.

None of these have anything to do with Buhari's tribe or religion but his own record in public office.

Honestly if Nigeria was a serious country this man will have no place in politics. The societal stigma he would experience will make him dedicat the rest of his life lecturing Military recruits on the dangers of plotting a coup and truncating democracy.

I don't make childish arguments for the sake of it. what I expected you to do is to debunk to my references to the after election fracas of 1983/93 and tell me whether Pa Awo/Ajasin is what you are calling Buhar today then based on what happened after 2011 in the north but you did exactly what most Nigerians normally do when they got no fact to back their mindless hate masquareded as argument, rather than resort to rumours, tell my what said thatwas a myth to you.

If CPC is what you said they are today, would you say then that both UPN/SDP are the same in 1983/93?

You should tell us how Buhari truncated your democracy, when one of the chief architect of the 1983 coup is today your senate president. Tell us the role Buhari played from planning to the execution of the coup, since you kept calling it his coup.I \f you have ever heard of SMC, AFRC by any chance and how the military govt works?

I am neither a Buhari supporter or anything close to that as Buhari himself might as well be my supporter. But in my life I had always try to maintain a certain standard, never to do, believe and vomit thing based on my personal feeling about a person because myself and my IGBO nation had been a victim of it andd I knew how hard it is to live by wrong but deliberate perception by others.

All your personal self serving personal crusade and lies against this guy is purely based on hatred of North vs South or Christians vs Moslems and nothing more than that and you are not alone.

I don't claim to know about Buhari's financies as I am not his accountant but just like many others, my perception of him is based on what I had observed and seen over the years in the midst of corruption pit of the world.  And his more than once challenge to people like you to make any claim about his financial statu beyond any legitimate means, haad always met with a wave of hand.

If you have this fact about him we don't know, please kindly show not just me but others like me. My advise to you is to always stand on the side of the truth as it never go wrong. but hate, lies and fabrication to achieve an evil aim often come back to bite even before you can sit to enjoy your percieved objective.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 20, 2011
Eziachi,
I Salute you!!
Yours are the most sensible posts so far on this thread.

I believe that Nigerians actually voted for Buhari, but their mandate was stolen.

People were confused by the corrupt press and corrupt international observers, telling them elections were free and fair.
The rioting occurred only in the North because that was the only place that rigging was most obvious.

Northerners new that there was no way GEJ could get 40% of their votes when they remembered the crowds that turned out for Buhari rallies in the North. Not even the lies of the international observers could convince them that their mandate was not stolen. hence the unfortunate riots.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by fawazbruce: 11:48pm On May 20, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of Governor Ajimobi Dies / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: The Top Contenders In All Progressive Congress / Asari Dokubo Linked With $9.3M Detained In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.