Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled (5679 Views)

Nass: Southwest Apc ‘ll Not Recognise Saraki, Dogara —state Chairmen / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Acutex: 11:57pm On May 20, 2011
GenBuhari:

Eziachi,
I Salute you!!
Yours are the most sensible posts so far on this thread.

I believe that Nigerians actually voted for Buhari, but their mandate was stolen.

People were confused by the corrupt press and corrupt international observers, telling them elections were free and fair.
The rioting occurred only in the North because that was the only place that rigging was most obvious.

Northerners new that there was no way GEJ could get 40% of their votes when they remembered the crowds that turned out for Buhari rallies in the North. Not even the lies of the international observers could convince them that their mandate was not stolen. hence the unfortunate riots.
Gen. U know my prayer? That the elections be confirmed rigged, and that Burhari be declared the winner, Then will u see d real electoral violence. Look, the time of bending over for the North is past, Nobody and I repeat nobody has monopoly to violence,
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 12:08am On May 21, 2011
guy! you really are a fool. Rant rant rant and more rant, ratatata! Without proof, if you have let's see it!

As for buhari and ibb, pleaassee don't talk on what you don't know. Go check records! They've on good terms for over 15yrs now you donkey. Ratatata! Sad!

fawazbruce:

@eziachi,

With the little piece of history you just gave us here, i assume you are a bit matured;

Awolowo and co were not calling on their supporters several months to the elections to get guns and cutlass and petrol and to burn people if they lost the election! Awolowo and co were not telling people to go to the polling booth with spears and to kill people if they lost the election! Awolowo and co were not promising us jordanian and egyptian style revolutions(on BBC Hausa service and Al jazzera) if they lost the elections! Awolowo and co were not telling the sitting president that they would make the nation ungovernable if they lost.

So Eziachi, just zip it and lets mourn the loss of those young corpers please!!!

Buhari is an asshole of the smelliest order! Do you know over 1700 people were killed in the post election violence because one goat called buhari decided he must rule the nation by force. Do you know that buhari had not spoken to IBB since the coup of 1985? He was so embittered he never used to acknowledge IBB presence wherever he meets him; yet because of his ungodly desire to rule (and the perverse and satanic plan of buhari must rule nigeria by force) he met and forgave IBB this year cos he was so desperate!!!

The blood of the murdered corpers will be avenged on buhari and his collaborators!!!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by agabaI23(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2011
DivideUs:

guy! you really are a fool. Rant rant rant and more rant, ratatata! Without proof, if you have let's see it!

As for buhari and ibb, pleaassee don't talk on what you don't know. Go check records! They've on good terms for over 15yrs now you donkey. Ratatata! Sad!

2003 to 2011 is just 8 years. They reconciled but not best of friends and the reconciled because of Buhari's presidential ambition in 2003. It does not change the fact that he is desperate

Presidential candidate of the All Nigeria Peoples Party (ANPP), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) said weekend that he has reconciled with his arch enemy, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, the former military ruler who ousted him from power. Buhari, who stated this in an interview with AFP claimed that he has obtained Babangida's commitment to co-operate with him in his bid to defeat President Olusegun Obasanjo of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the April 19 presidential elections.

Buhari confirmed to AFP that he recently met his old foe at a wedding in Sokoto, and that he expected Babangida to emerge from the political shadows and endorse him. "I asked for his understanding and co-operation," he said. "Yes, he said he would co-operate. He said he would co-operate with me.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200301200485.html
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 12:35am On May 21, 2011
HEYE, they met not that they reconciled at the wedding!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by chuksam: 12:58am On May 21, 2011
our major problem aside corruption is tribalism and religous sentiment,i am an igbo man and i can not surport evil,first of all,let me start with dis, i av side it before and i will say it again,nothing gud will ever come out of pdp,d fresh air dat u r talking abt has being in pdp since 1999 so wot make him a fresh air i can't understand,as faras i no and most honest nigerian no d 2011 election rig just like others b4 it and again those moneymen sorry chairman from d south were paid by d pdp to cause confusion in cpc.i am 100 % sure dat buhari will make a better president dan gej.on people dat lost deir life after election,it was unfortunate,we also note dat d other people dat die druring dis crisis r not less important dan d corp members because so many of then r d bread winner of d deir family.come to think of it ,do u no how many people have lost deir lives in last 12yrs of pdp misrule due to assident caused by bad road and bad policis.if we must move forward in dis country, we condenm evil no matter who is involve.de election was rigged by pdp and d moneymen ok chairmen of cpc from d south were bribe by pdp to cause confussion in cpc and d cpc did was in other point blank.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by agabaI23(m): 1:04am On May 21, 2011
Show me where they met before then?

I followed the reconciliation stuff. You don't just tell lies

Look at this

Newswatch: It has been said that the sultan of Sokoto has settled the problem between Buhari a[/b]nd Babangida; what is your stake on this?

[b]Aminu
: I have only heard about it but I cannot believe it because I don’t think the sultan will get involved in it because he is the father of everybody. He is the father of Nwobodo, he is the father of Ike Nwachukwu. He is everybody’s father. There are 30 political parties. So when people say he is trying to reconcile two people, I don’t understand that. So I believe this is the usual exaggeration of Nigeria. Buhari needs to get to speak to Babangida because he has been very abusive of Babangida. And when I say abusive, I don’t mean in words but in treatment.

www.newswatchngr.com/editorial/prime/2003/03032003/cover10228125256.htm+Buhari+forgives+IBB&cd=27&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&client=firefox&source=www.google.co.uk"> Buhari must beg IBB

This was published feb. 28 2003. You geddit? So they were reconciled by the sultan and it was at the wedding  referred to above.

he reconciled because of his presidential ambition
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 1:16am On May 21, 2011
Hmm,

Buhari:- I am runing for president let's be friends again

Ibb:- ok, we've not been friends for ages and I know you hate my guts but if you forgive me, I'll support you.

Buhari:- I forgive you

Ibb:- yay, I support you

Come on dude, for you to ask someone for support you must atleast have some understanding for a while!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by agabaI23(m): 1:22am On May 21, 2011
What we are talking about is that you lied by saying it was 15 years ago.
We are also saying that they reconciled during the run up to his election that Buhari contested in.
And he said to AFP that he met with him and that IBB will come out from his political shadows and endorse him.
Attempts to reconcile them in the past failed. why did it have to fall through just before a presidential election he contested in?
Now accept that you have no argument in the issues raised.

Conclusion: He reconciled to gain political favour.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 1:34am On May 21, 2011
Which one of them do you want to ask, personally?

I am telling you that he ibb and hamza abdullahi drove to buharis house in kaduna around the time I stated in a light green mercedes benz S500 coupe and that was how it started. I believe buhari lost someone around that time hence the visit.

Not everything you read in the papers are true!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Caliente(m): 1:35am On May 21, 2011
[size=13pt]How I wish all these Buhari supporters were all KILLED in the post election violence instigated by Buhari who doesnt care about your asses except his selfish ambition.
Yes he 'may' deliver but how? Annihilating 149,999,999 Nigerians in order to achieve 1 man's desire. More ruthless than Hitler, Idi Amin and Osama rolled in one dont you think? Nigeria is a multi-religious, cultural, tribal entity so I DONT WANT ANYBODY WITH JIHADIST AND TERRORIST TENDENCIES TO RULE ME! Buhari can NEVER win any election in Nigeria. He'll still lose if he runs unopposed.[/size]
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by agabaI23(m): 1:48am On May 21, 2011
DivideUs:

Which one of them do you want to ask, personally?

I am telling you that he ibb and hamza abdullahi drove to buharis house in kaduna around the time I stated in a light green mercedes benz S500 coupe and that was how it started. I believe buhari lost someone around that time hence the visit.

Not everything you read in the papers are true!
Did anybody tell you that IBB did not want reconciliation? IBB wantd to reconcile it was your saint Buhari who refused to accept the offer. That IBB went to his house is no story.

If you read the information I pasted from newswatch, Aminu said that Buhari needs to beg IBB because he has treated him badly? How did he he do that? I followed this story in the news man.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 1:49am On May 21, 2011
Well all that is talk, the elections are over, time to move on, I just hope things improve or even better we break up.

And may your side continue to see exactly the kind of free and fair elections we just witnessed.

Amen to both!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by daroz(m): 4:46am On May 21, 2011
[size=25pt][b]The big question is , how come the affected southern leaders where fully expelled, while the ones in the north where only suspened?[/size]
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 4:49am On May 21, 2011
^^^ How bad is your visual/vision?

I wear glasses, but I still dont see the point of a 32pt font size.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Johndoe100(m): 5:20am On May 21, 2011
What do you expect from a party called [size=14pt]C[/size]razy [size=14pt]P[/size]eople in [size=14pt]C[/size]rises ?

By the way all the supporters/ followers of (and wanna be vampires) Buhari-bin-laden. You all are deluded, There will never be a president of this country that is a coup plotter ever again, those times have past.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by enyojo(f): 6:14am On May 21, 2011
Johndoe100:

What do you expect from a party called [size=14pt]C[/size]razy [size=14pt]P[/size]eople in [size=14pt]C[/size]rises ?

By the way all the supporters/ followers of (and wanna be vampires) Buhari-bin-laden. You all are deluded, There will never be a president of this country that is a coup plotter ever again, those times have past.

[size=20pt]ANTI-OPPOSITION CHARACTERS LIKE YOU ARE ANTI-DEMOCRATIC!![/size]
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by enyojo(f): 6:20am On May 21, 2011
Caliente:

[size=13pt][s]How I wish all these Buhari supporters were all KILLED in the post election violence instigated by Buhari who doesnt care about your asses except his selfish ambition.
Yes he 'may' deliver but how? Annihilating 149,999,999 Nigerians in order to achieve 1 man's desire. More ruthless than Hitler, Idi Amin and Osama rolled in one dont you think? Nigeria is a multi-religious, cultural, tribal entity so I DONT WANT ANYBODY WITH JIHADIST AND TERRORIST TENDENCIES TO RULE ME! Buhari can NEVER win any election in Nigeria. He'll still lose if he runs unopposed[/s].[/size]

[size=13pt]IF WE FOLLOW YOUR BAD BELLE AND ALSO WISH GEJ'S COUSINS AND BROTHERS WERE AMONG THE MORE THAN EIGHT PERSONS KILLED DURING HIS CAMPAIGN IN PH. DO YOU THINK IT WOULD HAVE MADE HIM BE MORE SECURITY CONSCIOUS? [/size]
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Mynd44: 6:31am On May 21, 2011
Terrorists
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Beync(f): 9:03am On May 21, 2011
legba1:

Now i agree with you guys that it would have been a grave mistake had this guy won the election.He is intolerant and an unrepentant fanatic.life would have been too bad with BUHARI presidency.thank God naigerian didnt make that mistake.

Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Nobody: 9:15am On May 21, 2011
Nigeria does not need a President with acute accent. A president that had no professional job borne out of academics. Nigeria doesnt need a Buhari or a religious extremist. Buhari will never be president of Nigeria, come rain, come shine. I stake my life for it.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by davd: 10:32am On May 21, 2011
Expulsion is the best decision for those Chairmen under democracy. If it were military regime, hanging is the best option. Just imagine how on earth a decision taking by a National body of a party whether a good or bad one been challenged openly to the public by some microscopic members in the party. These people offense is worse than betraying. Some of us pass through secondary school where prefects decisions are highly respected by junior ones let alone a high magnitude of a National party decision. And they have the guts addressing the press men.

This issue is not for CPC alone, any party either PDP or ACN National body decisions should not be challenged openly by any zonal party leaders who are in the same party.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Eziachi: 11:11am On May 21, 2011
fawazbruce:

@eziachi,

With the little piece of history you just gave us here, i assume you are a bit matured;

Awolowo and co were not calling on their supporters several months to the elections to get guns and cutlass and petrol and to burn people if they lost the election! Awolowo and co were not telling people to go to the polling booth with spears and to kill people  if they lost the election! Awolowo and co were not promising us jordanian and egyptian style revolutions(on BBC Hausa service and Al jazzera) if they lost the elections! Awolowo and co were not telling the sitting president that they would make the nation ungovernable if they lost.

So Eziachi, just zip it and lets mourn the loss of those young corpers please!!!

Buhari is an asshole of the smelliest order! Do you know over 1700 people were killed in the post election violence because one goat called buhari decided he must rule the nation by force. Do you know that buhari had not spoken to IBB since the coup of 1985? He was so embittered he never used to acknowledge IBB presence wherever he meets him; yet because of his ungodly desire to rule (and the perverse and satanic plan of buhari must rule nigeria by force) he met and forgave IBB this year cos he was so desperate!!!

The blood of the murdered corpers will be avenged on buhari and his collaborators!!!
The lost of life in the north is not more painful to you than it is to the rest of us, so stop your crocodile tears and face fact and remove the tribal hate covering your eyes so that you can see things clearly with your God's given clean conscience.

It makes me sick watching, hearing and reading about Nigerians and their pathetic, hypocritical and self serving cherry picking empathy bandwagon. Since when did you people suddenly care about riot in the north and the victims? Since after the war, Igbo had been constantly been slaughtered in the north but no one seem to care that much. Christopher Akaluka was beheaded in the north and his head put on a spike, dragged around the street of Kano in the 90s and we did not see the sudden shed of crocodile tear and its wasn't Buhari that course that act of barbarism.

When you look closely, some like you don't give a monkey about the killed corpers, but just a political expidiency of scoring cheap points to some of you. How many people had been killed by the Niger Delta militant since 1999 till date and who is responsible for their action and why is the their victims less of important than those killed in the north after the elections?

Who exploded the bombs inside the delta govt house just recently? Who planted the bombs in Abuja on the independent day last year that claimed  the lives of many people? Its seem to that they are less of humans compared to those killed after the election in the north considering that the Abuja bombing is now history as usual. I dont know how hypocrites sleep at night with their warped sense of when it suits justice.

Its may be your right/choice as a person to hate any human being as you chose and that includes Buhari but those that are now blaming him for what happened but decide to ignore the cause of the riot itself should continue to bury their head in the sand. Awolowo/Ajasin/Abiola did not go to any radio/TV calling for a sponteneous reaction from the masses after they were robbed in the past, so does Buhari in 2011 and if you have any fact or evidence to the contrary let us see it.

We jointly as a people in the SE/SS accepted/endorsed rigging voting figures because our  brother from the south is the beneficiary and some one else, a bloody Fulani man is the victim. And the Yorubas had resorted to see no evil and hear no evil because neither the victim/beneficiary is one of their own too and as long as the rigging machine were not extended to their domain to reclaim what is there's from PDP through ACN in the other elections.
Yoruba normal partern of voting since independent could not even bring them to vote for their chosen candidate in ACN (Ribadu)except in Osun state and suddenly they cared less anymore of being called RASCAL at the last minute and give GEJ  millions of their vote.

Nigeria and its politics is full of deception and people tend to notice injustice only when they are the victim or its closer to home but turned a blind eyes and a deaf ears when its happening to someone else.
Please mark my word, its Buhari/CPC today for your convinience, but tomorrow it could be just you or one of yours with ACN/APGA as the victim, then your tone will change.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Eziachi: 11:22am On May 21, 2011
daroz:

[size=25pt][b]The big question is , how come the affected southern leaders where fully expelled, while the ones in the north where only suspened?[/size]
Because with your tribal bigotry, you can only see things in the contest of North vs South. Me and you and are not in any way privy to the informtion available to the national executive committee of the CPC party that sack them of which the likes of Tony Momo a southerner is member.
And what is my business and yours if they are thrown into the River Niger as I had no idea or was it my cup of tea when they joined.

Why are you and others like you cared so much about what happened in CPC, you claimed to hate more anything?
Why would I as a person care about who is sacked by PDP, ACN, APGA, CPC or any of the insignificant parties out there, when I had no interest whatsoever in their affairs?
Give it two week and see as the same sack member join another party, probably where they caame from in the first place, without having to serve up their suspension.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by agabaI23(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2011
enyojo:

[size=20pt]ANTI-OPPOSITION CHARACTERS LIKE YOU ARE ANTI-DEMOCRATIC!![/size]
Go and tell that to Buhari who cannot tolerate a descenting voice.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Eziachi: 11:34am On May 21, 2011
DivideUs:

Hmm,

Buhari:- I am runing for president let's be friends again

Ibb:- ok, we've not been friends for ages and I know you hate my guts but if you forgive me, I'll support you.

Buhari:- I forgive you

Ibb:- yay, I support you

Come on dude, for you to ask someone for support you must atleast have some understanding for a while!
Another nonesesical rumours. What poilical significant will IBB be to Buhari in the north, when IBB himself was left behind by Ciroma and his wise men and chose Atiku of all people over him to represent the north?
Tell me which part of the north will IBB walk today without security and go home untouched by the masses?
Even Babangida Aliyu doesn't need IBB's support in Niger state to survive, let alone Buhari. Can some of you be objective  for a second, irrespective of your personal dislike or like of the characters involved.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Eziachi: 11:38am On May 21, 2011
agabaI23:

If I remember correctly the likes of Okwy Nwodo, Atiku, Ngige, Orji Kalu and many other were de-registered (SORRY SACKED) by the PDP for anti party activities before the 2007. What was it for? Toleration of a descending voice in PDP? or was it Buhari that hypnotise them into it.
Hypocrites!!
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by lolatom: 11:53am On May 21, 2011
Eziachi:

If I remember correctly the likes of Okwy Nwodo, Atiku, Ngige, Orji Kalu and many other were de-registered (SORRY SACKED) by the PDP for anti party activities before the 2007. What was it for? Toleration of a descending voice in PDP? or was it Buhari that hypnotise them into it.
Hypocrites!!

You've once again exhibited the common factor supporters of Binhari have. Justifying violence.
You the only hypocritical person on this thread, I'm not going into any form of argument with you but save us the I-am-not-a-buhari fan thrash and align with your blood-sucking-vampire-looking candidate.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by enyojo(f): 12:00pm On May 21, 2011
agabaI23:

[size=14pt]I want u to know that Opposition is not an 'INTRA' thing but an 'INTER' stuff. You don't oppose authority within your fold. Even Bible said a house devided against itself cannot stand. So For those unprofitable Chairmen that cannot win just 1,000 votes in a whole state of millions of votes, it was very wrong for them to take a different stand from that of their Party that pays them salary every month!

For all of you myopic thinkers on this thread, you should know that REBELLION in any form or shape cannot be tolerated. Whether it is between Father and Child, Husband and Wife, God and Man, Chairman and Deputy, president and Vice, etc
REMEMBER THAT SATAN WAS THROWN DOWN FROM HEAVEN BECAUSE OF REBELLION.

Suspending a State Chairman that could not win just 500 votes in a Presidential election only to turn around and publicly rebel against the National Chairman it is the best thing to do in a democratic setting
. [/size]
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Eziachi: 12:27pm On May 21, 2011
lolatom:

You've once again exhibited the common factor supporters of Binhari have. Justifying violence.
You the only hypocritical person on this thread, I'm not going into any form of argument with you but save us the I-am-not-a-buhari fan thrash and align with your blood-sucking-vampire-looking candidate.
In life those that shout too much often its due to the fact that they knew that without shouting people will actually know where they stand. Those that point finger often forget that the rest of their own fingers is pointing at them.

How you choose to feel is non of my business and I maintained that am too big to be anybody's supporter neither do I have a candidate as long as Nigeria mocky political terrain is concern and that is why a have a clean conscience to say things the way I sees it.
But because you are a supporter and has invested interest i a candidate and coupled with your chosen ethnic bias, you will always see things from your small minded prism. You are now a prisoner of your own biased politics of a supporter.

Reasoning with supporters and those with vested interest like you, is like trying to convince a bigotted right winger from the deep South of America that President Obama was born in the United States. Waste of time.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Eziachi: 1:34pm On May 21, 2011
Acutex:

Gen. U know my prayer? That the electionsI be confirmed rigged, and that Burhari be declared the winner,  Then will u see d real electoral violence. Look, the time of bending over for the North is past,  Nobody and I repeat nobody has monopoly to violence, 
That is the double talk I am talikng about. In your warped mind, there is violence you will support as a real electoral violence while others are evil to you, depending on who was the victim/beneficiary of the violence/rigging?

I found it it mind blowing, the level of selective memory of many of you. When this violence after the election started, Jonathan and his govt for many days were totally mute, did absolute nothing.
However, here in Nairaland too nobody cared but were rather indifferent, probably to some of you and your leaders inside Aso Rock, on hearing about the burning of prominent personality's houses in the north thought it was just north killing north, who cares.  Your thought was, we had been declared the winner of the election by INEC, so they can burn themselves into ashes if they so wanted.

But things drastically changed when the body count from the fracas started to mount and both you and Jonathan suddenly realised that it wasn't just north killing north, but there were many southern victims too, especially the Corpers they used/sacrificed to rig the election for them but forgot that they needed to be protected. Even the present Panel members looking into the riot has asked for protection themselves.

It was then that an Ijaw man had the temerity to be invoking Biafra. How dare he! The Comander-in-Chief started calling on BUHARI who is not equipt with the police/army to do something.  Because GEJ along with his PDP northern political elite tat rig the election him in the not and dared the consequencies has lost the moral right to call the rioters to order.

It was then some of you arm chair generals, especially in NL started your crocodile tears for the Corpers asif you really give a damn before hand, because at the begining you didnt realise that the victims of the riot, this time is unsually nationally/geographically spread for the first time, even now closer to home to some of you
Unlike BEFORE now, when it use to be just bloody Igbo traders that counts for nothing or just northerners killing themelves.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by aljharem3: 1:58pm On May 21, 2011
Pa eziachi

Thank you, some of this posters have eyes but can not see

thank u
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by hercules07: 2:04pm On May 21, 2011
Eziachi may your days be long, you have always spoken for justice, please do not waste your time on these people, they will soon know that they are reaping the whirlwind, their messiah GEJ says he can not reduce the number of ministers, what of SA, SSA and Special Advisers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live : Updates From The Oyo State Governorship Elections Petitions Tribunal. / Aisha Buhari Finally Visits USA (photos) / Check Out Dis Obituary Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.