Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,074 members, 7,845,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled (5678 Views)

Nass: Southwest Apc ‘ll Not Recognise Saraki, Dogara —state Chairmen / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by aljharem3: 2:17pm On May 21, 2011
Pa Eziachi

He who speaks the truth will ALWAYS be respected, such is your case here

your post is alway like light in the mist of madness darkness

thank you
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Beaf: 2:47pm On May 21, 2011
alj_harem:

Pa Eziachi

He who speaks the truth will ALWAYS be respected, such is your case here

your post is alway like light in the mist of madness darkness

thank you

This is the sort of sickening pseudo-religious rubbish that fools like yourself and Buhari think is good politics or sound political commentary. That is why 800+ died in the core-North.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by ahidjo: 3:15pm On May 21, 2011
Eziachi:

That is the double talk I am talikng about. In your warped mind, there is violence you will support as a real electoral violence while others are evil to you, depending on who was the victim/beneficiary of the violence/rigging?

I found it it mind blowing, the level of selective memory many of you. When this violence after the election started, Jonathan and his govt for many days were totally mute, did absolute nothing.
However, here in Nairaland nobody cared too but rather indifferent, probably to some of you and your leaders inside Aso Rock, on hearing the burning of prominent personality's houses in the north thought it was just north killing north who cares. We had been declared the winner of the election by INEC, they can burn themselves to ashes if they want.

But thing drastically changed when the body count from the fracas started and both you and Jonathan suddenlly realised that it wasn't just north killing north, but there were many southern victims especially the Corpers used to rig the election but failed to notice that they neededto be protected. Even Panel members looking into the riot has asked for protection.

It was then that an Ijaw man had the temerity to be invoking Biafra. How dare he! Comander-in-Chief starts calling on BUHARI is not equipt with police/army to do something. Because GEJ along with his PDP northern elite has lost the moral right to call on the rioters to order.
It was then some of you especially in NL started your crocodile tears for the Corpers because at the begining you didnt realise that the victims of the riot unsually national spread, to some of you for it first time its closer to home, unlike when it use to be just bloody Igbo traders that counts for nothing or just northerners killing themelves.

Eziachi,

You have done your part as a truthful and intelligent person. One thing I have observed about most Nigerians in the past couple of weeks is that they are irredeemably lost. Most are ignorantly proud of the foolishness. They sound so unintelligent (they think they are). They sound illogical (they think they are logical). The same failed reasoning and excuse, Nigerians have been using since 1960 to support failed leadership is what they continue to use to support the worst set of leaders in the world. Tragically, these lost Nigerians (who keep on repeating their mistakes over and over) have decided, devilishly to malign the only credible and corrupt free Nigerian that came out to save the lost souls of Nigeria. Nigeria has always had crisis almost every week for the past many years and nobody has been held responsible neither has there been any efforts to deal with the security agencies for failure to deal with these recurring crisis. Now they want to continue to politicize the post election riot in the north. Until the security agencies step up and do the work for which they are paid, more riots, more violence will continue to happen. Nigerians (most go to church) are terribly dishonest people. God must be angry with most of the so called Christians who go to church everyday asking for God’s mercies when it is difficult for them to confess that the presidential elections in the South South and South East and most part of Nigeria were rigged. The judgment day will soon be here and all liars and dishonest people will not inherit the Kingdom of God
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Johndoe100(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2011
Eziachi:

In life those that shout too much often its due to the fact that they knew that without shouting people will actually know where they stand. Those that point finger often forget that the rest of their own fingers is pointing at them.

How you choose to feel is non of my business and I maintained that am too big to be anybody's supporter neither do I have a candidate as long as Nigeria mocky political terrain is concern and that is why a have a clean conscience to say things the way I sees it.
But because you are a supporter and has invested interest i a candidate and coupled with your chosen ethnic bias, you will always see things from your small minded prism. You are now a prisoner of your own biased politics of a supporter.

Reasoning with supporters and those with vested interest like you, is like trying to convince a bigotted right winger from the deep South of America that President Obama was born in the United States. Waste of time.

As usual total b. ullshit. Do you think we are deceived? You are as much a vampire as the rest of them. Your antipathy towards Jonathan and anything progressive is well known.

Please spare us these your sermons on the mount, you are nothing more than a frustrated hater.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Odunnu: 4:34pm On May 21, 2011
No sane humane Nigerian should be proud to be associated with anything CPC.
If I were those sacked, I wont even go to court, rather i'l go to God in total thanksgiving for giving my sanity back to me
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by agabaI23(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2011
Odunnu:

No sane humane Nigerian should be proud to be associated with anything CPC.
If I were those sacked, I wont even go to court, rather i'l go to God in total thanksgiving for giving my sanity back to me
Who else could say it better wink
hope you are having a good weekend
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Odunnu: 4:48pm On May 21, 2011
The world is about to end! Its raining cats, dogs, okuko, ewu here.
Just like in Noah's time
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by agabaI23(m): 5:05pm On May 21, 2011
OK get ready to enter the ark then. I will be coming in from the other side. You know everything was saved in pairs, male female wink
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Odunnu: 5:18pm On May 21, 2011
Kai! With ths perverse mind of urs, the ark would be shut b4 you show up
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by agabaI23(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2011
Odunnu:

Kai! With ths perverse mind of urs, the ark would be shut b4 you show up
what is perverse about me saying what happened in the past. Each animal in the ark were selected in pairs male and female. Was Noah's mind perverse? cheesy
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by aljharem3: 5:56pm On May 21, 2011
Beaf:

This is the sort of sickening pseudo-religious rubbish that fools like yourself and Buhari think is good politics or sound political commentary. That is why 800+ died in the core-North.
First of Allstate those figures are lies

U see beaf u are never honest with urself

Well keep lying to. Nigerians while u and Gej ur relation enjoy the country's wealth
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Eziachi: 7:54pm On May 21, 2011
Johndoe100:

As usual total b. ullshit. Do you think we are deceived? You are as much a vampire as the rest of them. Your antipathy towards Jonathan and anything progressive is well known.

Please spare us these your sermons on the mount, you are nothing more than a frustrated hater.

What can I say? I don't think you really understands the true meaning of the word progressive.
I have no qualms repeatting it again that no Nigerian politician now living is worthy or deserved my person being a supporter, if that is too much for you to take,well tough.

Most of them in a calm and civilized environment will struggle put food on the table fo their children, including your president and I have no apologies for saying it.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by fawazbruce: 10:57pm On May 21, 2011
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Eziachi: 12:43pm On May 22, 2011
fawazbruce:

@eziachi

i pity you for thinking you are righteous! you aint and even your logic is warped.

You asked why are people making a lot of noise about this crisis when several others have happened in the past? Because we have decided this is the last time this kind of thing will ever happen in this nation called nigeria. NEVER again will a northern asshole like buhari instigate ethnic cleansing for not having his perverse way(i used northern asshole though we have assholes from all ethnic groups because ONLY the hausa fulani has formed the habit of killng other nigerians when things dont go their way)
You think that I am thinking that I am righteous? grin grin
What exactly is righteous in your opinion? Saying the truth you hated to hear? If that is what you called righteous, I don't mind at all. If Buhari instigated the crisis after the election, you must have known who instigated the Abuja bombings (now under carpet) Apo six murders (Now completely forgotten) Christopher Akaluka (Who cares?), Hundreds of death in the hand of MEND (GEJ once turned their spokesman/defence lawyer), Bombings inside Delta Govt house. Bombing/destruction of GEJ only house in Ijaw, who instigated it? You have also forgotten the ATLAS COVE Bombing in Lagos, who instigated it? It must be Buhari. Do not pick and choose when it suits you. Now you are talking about ethnic cleansing, so tell me who was behind the cleasing in Uyo Akwa Ibom few months ago between Ibibio and Annang?
You just one of the Nigerian memory cherry pickers. Give me break!

Never again will a military personnel rule nigeria. Never again will a NE or NW nigerian rule nigeria(of course when the nation splits up, they can do whatever they want). Never again will an hausa fulani open his mouth to threaten violence and he will not be dealt with instantly. Never again will any nigerian be killed in a riot in the north; if they try it, all those almajiris they use will be exterminated.
As we speak, one of best anti people military person is still the President of your senate and looking forward to preside for another four years. However, 80 percent of your so called democrats today formed the pillar/bedrock of all past military governments. You sat in your bedroom threatening thunder and brimstone with your Never Again! nonesense.
You ethnic BIASED sense of justice, arrogance and superiority complex called them almajiri but closer to home we called them sophisticated armed robbers, heartless kidnappers, Oluwoles Boys, Dangerous Area boys, Motor Park Agberos- so be ready to exterminate the too and that is coming from a non bigot! grin

I am not a bigot; i never wished to think or write like this but several hundreds of thousands of nigerians(mostly southerners) have been killed by the hausa fulani inspired riots in the north(and i am not counting the greatest ethnic cleansing ever done in Africa: the biafran massacre of Ibos). I am not ibo but my heart weeps for them. They have been put through a lot of harm in this nation but thank god they have overcome.

Here we go, not a bigot!
Not so fast son, you will know you are not a bigot until others tell you so. Self serving hypocrites who chooses when to shed their crocodile TEARS at their own convinience is never pretty. It took you and others like you to notice just now that Igbos are being killed in the north? And you chose to decend into Biafra you knew nothing about. I know you are not IGBO, but I am and don't bother us with your medication after death version of sympathy for us. Suddenly you just realised what they had been put through?
I fought for Biafra at the age you still probably don't know how to brush your teeth and I got the physical, emotional and psychological scar to prove it, so shove your Lion's sympathy for a zebra where it suits.

Enough of the hate-fueled riots by these set of demonic human beings who have the GUTS to threaten the sitting president of the country. When yar adua was knocking on the gates of death, the same buhari never asked him to resign neither did he see anything wrong in have a living corpse ruling the nation; yet he expected GEJ to leave the presidency for him cos they had decided another fulani man should be president.
Like I said before, those of your like mind do cherry picking on issues and what they wanted to remember or believed. Many surrounding Jonathan today like his SFG, Ima Niboro and others did not tell Yar Adua to resign either. But you want Buhari who was in court challenging Yar Adua victory for many years to ask him to resign? I am sure you will be the first to say how desperate him want to kick out the man he could not defeat at his dying moment.
Where is the army GOC that deployed troops all over Abuja in the middle of the night without asking the acting president? Has he been sanctioned or sacked? NO!

People like Tunde Bakare that put themselves out for Jonathan, what sort of names are they called today by you nd others because they refused to join the gravy train? Why do you expect Buhari to ask Yar Adua to resign, when Bankole and David Mark approved a budget purported to have read and signed by the same Yar Adua?
Buhari should tell Yar Adua to resign in your warped opinion, when Jonathan himself was busy telling us that he has spoken to Yar Adua many times and that he is getting better every day and now we knew that it was a bareface lies. How can you trust such a person now as your fresh air? These event happened only few months ago, how much short memory some of you has got.

Please and please eziachi, stop thinking those who hate (yes detest) buhari are tribalist! NO! we are decent rational human beings who have decided enough of having stark illiterates(refined by the niogerian army) from the north ruling this nation as president(Murtala, IBB, Abacha, Abdulsalami). They never bring anything good to the nation, rather they draw us back.
Don't tell me what to think, and start reasoning with your brain with the aid of your God inspired good conscience. Not my business whether you chose like Buhari or dislike hims but don't make up stories, propaganda along with your govt and PDP about anybody in order to divert attention over the rigged presidential election that ignited the lates northern crisis. Not that they needed anything to start it in the past.
I personally don't have issues with northerner ruling you for 50 years because it was the south that allowed it. All those times, the northerners weren't ruling alone. All the so called wicked and obnoxious decrees used by the military were written by a Southern Senior Advocate of Nigeria serving them as attorney general. They made many other overnight Billionaires, many southerners were the super permanent secretaries and head of lucrative parastatals. Your were partners once in a war against your own brothers, so don't lecture us now about the evil north just because it suits you now.

If the south tell the north today that the marriage is over, it will be over but it will be the same people like you that has prospered, fed and watered under that corrupt system, will be the first to pour cold water on it.

GEJ has his faults(like us all) and he is also human(he will make mistakes) but he must be giving the free hand to do what we have elected him to do. Anyone who does not like that can leave nigeria to return in 2018 or change nationalities.
Enough of the killings of innocent souls.
This is not about GEJ and his personal faults, it about his party rigging the presidential election again as in 2003/2007 and then blaming the victim based on the spontenous reaction of the same people that supposed to have given them millions of their votes. Example is Kaduna.
Just like in 1964/65 in the West, 1983 in Ondo and 1993 in Lagos, You dare not toy with the mandate of the people, especially in the stronghold of your main opponent and without preparing for the possible outcome.
But trying to tell us its all about religion now is an insult. The leader of the Islamic faith in Nigeria (Sultan of Sokoto) was one of the known casualties. Formers Speaker Ghali Umar Na'Abba and others had their homes and properties razed to ashes, they are not Southerners or Christians? The rioters sees them as the instrument used by PDP/GEJ to steal their votes from their noses. Apart from the 10 Youth corpers, majority of the victims are their fellow northerners they percived to belong to the PDP party.
Don't even talk to me about the figures from our SE/SS.
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by XKZ(m): 10:34am On May 23, 2011
enyojo:

[size=14pt]I want u to know that Opposition is not an 'INTRA' thing but an 'INTER' stuff. You don't oppose authority within your fold. . [/size]

That's no excuse for despotic tendencies. Where do you draw the line between "intra" and "inter"?
Intra-personal? Intra-family? Intra-party? Intra-national? Intra-continental? Intra-planetary? Intra-stellar?
Using your argument a president would consider the entire country his "fold".
Re: CPC Falling Apart? SE/SS/SW State Chairmen Expelled by Buttocks: 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Checkpoint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Political Violence At 5th Adebayo Adefarati Memorial Lecture In Ondo / Bakassi Indigenes Threaten To Return Back To Bakassi / Breaking News..jimi Agbaje Defeated Ambode In Lagos Governorship Election Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.