Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? (8536 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage / Do Married Men Really Feel This Way Or Is It Just Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by ifyalways(f): 5:38pm On May 20, 2011
Girl,Im not really interested in neither ur parents wishes nor ur reason's but If u know what's good for urself and don't want to end up a baby momma,get that dude to the court NOW and get legally married to him.

Who uses pregnancy to keep or safeguard a "relationship",in 2011
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by ifyalways(f): 5:39pm On May 20, 2011
Girl,Im not really interested in neither ur parents wishes nor ur reason's but If u know what's good for urself and don't want to end up a baby momma,get that dude to the court NOW and get legally married to him.

Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2011
ifyalways:

Girl,Im not really interested in neither your parents wishes nor your reason's but If u know what's good for urself and don't want to end up a baby momma,get that dude to the court NOW and get legally married to him.

Ori eja dey vex
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by ifyalways(f): 6:22pm On May 20, 2011
^ cheesy,Blame the chinko 'droid phone u bought me.
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by dayokanu(m): 6:38pm On May 20, 2011
Droid ko, Oya bring your ikebe come here, Dont you knw its Friday night?
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by 2mch(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2011
Your parents way. Trust me, that guy can leave you immediately after the child is born. Especially if you become big from pregnancy. You will not even hear from him again. This is a very stupid decision to get pregnant before any commitment. Pregnancy has never bound any man to any woman since the history of man. You better run to the registry before you become baby mama.
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by obowunmi(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2011
@ OP, you got pregnant so he wouldn't run away ---- aahahahha! I'm soorry for you.
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by Nobody: 1:17am On May 21, 2011
Lol ify,you couldn't have said it better. Same reason I told her to pray he even marries her next yr. She is here talking about whose way to go. Take that man to court and marry him lest he loses interest in your stretched mark tummy, extra large post birth stomach, or bossoms milk everywhere around the house even on the bed.

The earlier you know that you are no longer the boss and need to negotiate ASAP the better for you .
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 21, 2011
Genius100:

This is very simple. Do a court wedding now. Then you can do your big wedding after you have your kid.

Must it be big?
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by kandiikane(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2011
That embryo or foetus is a Ba[i]sta[/i]rdshocked shocked shocked

Marry before the birth, even if it is just registry so he will not back out. Do not marry after your canal has been demolished oo.
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by lavenda: 2:26pm On May 21, 2011
not good at all, but support if it has already happen. Look at this now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpXxnAHG724
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by Texther(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2011
Do it his way( ur fiance), ur way (urself), their way (ur parent) and our way (nairalanders). Above all, do the will of God.
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by kandiikane(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2011
Do the will of God? After they have fornicated
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by TeeJay6(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2011
kandiikane:

Do the will of God? After they have fornicated
They can repent and get back to doing His will grin
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by kandiikane(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2011
smiley
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by LadyT(f): 4:12pm On May 21, 2011
*sigh*

Whats done is done now.  Babys cost lots of money I suggest you get married now before something more important i.e a baby takes over.

Its the new fashion young couples getting pregnant before marriage I guess its a way for them to know all reproductive organs are working. But I hate the thought of being a pregnant bride.
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by LadyT(f): 4:13pm On May 21, 2011
Erm by the way you said hes moving back to Nigeria are you going to join him?
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by TeeJay6(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2011
Truth is the poster is one very confused lass, the guy made it clear he is relocating to naija, but reassured her that he still loves her and wants the relationship to continue. She then demands that as a sign of his committment he shoud impregnate her, I'll be surprised if the guy ends up marrying her afterall he is naija probably humping girls left right and centre leaving Miss London to fend for herself supported by the benevolent social services.
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by MeGaStReEt: 4:21pm On May 21, 2011
you forced him to impregnate you, now you are asking sillly questions
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by IfeLuvely: 4:45pm On May 21, 2011
Thanks for everyone that has replied,

@ kandiikane, he without a sin, cast the first stone, if you were not a virgin until you got married, please no need of been judgmental

@ Megastreet, I did not force him to impregnate me, check the first post again, I said it was  semi-planned by both of us

@ Lady T, I was suppose to join him in Nigeria by September

@ redman44 he relocated to naija cos he got a better job opportunity there and its not rushing cos like i keep saying we already started the planning

@ jenny i said we already started planning our wedding for next year,  we have already done the introduction

and finally @ Tee-Jay I reject been supported by the social services IJN, i don't blame you, when that is how u are being supported,

I hope these answers everyone's question plus if you check one of my first posts on NL I asked whom was suppose to ask how much my brideprice is to be, cos that was when his parents were gonna come ask my father my my hand in marriage and i was discussing it with him!!!
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by LadyT(f): 5:00pm On May 21, 2011
Where do you want to have the baby Ife?

If you are not ready to relocate to Nigeria dont do it yet without proper plans.

You need to think about accomadation etc

If you prefer to wait until after the baby to do the wedding fine just try to make out some kinda plan.
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by favouredjb(f): 5:18pm On May 21, 2011
at least try and go to the registry,why have a baby outside wedlock?
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by kandiikane(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2011
IfeLuvely:

Thanks for everyone that has replied,

@ kandiikane, he without a sin, cast the first stone, if you were not a virgin until you got married, please no need of been judgmental

I am without sexual sin oo for I have repented so I cast a big fat boulder on your head.

Btw, I have not judged you, I am not GOD. I am saying exactly what is it, you fornicated and it is not God's will. I did not pass judgement.
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by JagaJaga1: 6:08pm On May 21, 2011
@Ifeluvely A better job opportunity or a better job. Which one did he get because i hope you know they are two different things.
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by Acutex: 6:32pm On May 21, 2011
Erm, In which of them would the child be referred to as 'born out of wedlock'? Nt that one, Atleast have a court legalize the union, For the foetus' sake
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by Theblessed(f): 6:40pm On May 21, 2011
[b][size=16pt]This story is awashed with insecurities and it doesn't surprise me as pregnancy is the most vulnerable time in a woman's life. Hey, I am smelling a short gun wedding here, if it ever happens.  

The relationship is not built on serious love and as such, not secured hence this semi plan and demi plan here and there. undecided Imagine, him planning to leave for Nigeria at the thick of what suppose to be a loving and good relationship and now, you've hit him with a news most men - especially, those who had not yet finished sowing their wild oaths would rather not entertain - hmmm! That's risky!  

If the love is strong, why not ask to relocate with him? I doubt if this guy is thinking what you're thinkng, baby! You could be left in lurch holding the baby and then your parents would be left picking up the pieces (emotionally, psychologically, financially and the social stigmatisation that goes with it - ha ha ha! - That's why they are concerned because when children are crying, it pains parents hearts.  Be wise!

But hey, this is an old trick women have always used, abi? It doesn't suit any more! It's old fashion using pregnancy to tie a man down these days and from your story, the guy does not seem to be ready for a serious and meaningful relationship, let alone to be called PAPA. cool  

You see, if he really loves you and wants to be with you till 'D' he would have long done the 'right thing' without resulting to this shortcut.  To all ladies here wanting and waiting to be married listen, getting pregnant before marriage is not a smart idea, you could be short changing yourself in a lot of ways!

So, lady, just get married and fore-go that Hollywood and Royal wedding extravaganzer of the year you seem to be planning after the birth of the baby after all, na you made your bed.

Anyway, good luck if he's still hanging around!
[/size][/b]
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by sley4life(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2011
off course get married b4 the baby
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by chelseabmw(m): 7:26pm On May 21, 2011
@poster
Daddy and mummy will beat u today
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by dustydee: 7:38pm On May 21, 2011
What's the meaning of 'Bastard'?maybe that will help.
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by snowdrops(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2011
no matter what dont murder those children
Re: Help! My Parents Way Or My Way? by kandiikane(m): 7:48pm On May 21, 2011
bi[i]t[/i]ch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother's Day - Describe Mothers In One Word / How To Create Your Own Family Crest / Wife! My Husband Rape Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.