Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,592 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Must He Call Everyday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must He Call Everyday? (6668 Views)

Is It Bad If A Boyfriend Does Not Call Everyday? / I Think I Can Handle Everyday Sex – Adediwura / Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must He Call Everyday? by aminalib(f): 10:53am On May 20, 2011
Honest responses only please.  I started dating this guy about a few months now, I do like everything about him, except that we do not talk everyday as I am used to in previous courtings or relationships. He has not changed anything because this is how he was when we met and I didnt care then because I was not into him as I am now. I am wondering if I am making a big deal about this? He lives two hours from me but works in the same district as me, so sometimes during the week we meet for lunch and we spend every weekend together, next week we are going to vegas, anways I think maybe i am making a big deal out of nothing. I thought to bring it up but I feel if i bring it up i will just be another chic who is trying to tie someone down, what do you suggest? P.s I also do not call him often because I do not want to give him the satisfaction undecided
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by MMM2(m): 11:03am On May 20, 2011
op
have u given him Womanliness?
If yes he can't call u everday,
but
if no he should call u everday till u give him Womanliness.
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Dyt(f): 11:09am On May 20, 2011
He doesnt v call
bt i think u shld spk everyday
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by iyatrustee(f): 11:34am On May 20, 2011
he should call at least once a day if he is really into you.
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by titsqueez(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2011
if he was to call everyday would you not accuse him of suffocating you ? i tire
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by r231(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2011
maybe his phone is pay as you go grin grin
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by jaybee3(m): 12:13pm On May 20, 2011
Thought it was concluded that long distance thingy wasn't for you.
hmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by rully2: 12:57pm On May 20, 2011
M M M:

op
have u given him Womanliness?
If yes he can't call u everday

Seriously     shocked  shocked
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by aminalib(f): 1:04pm On May 20, 2011
jay bee:

Thought it was concluded that long distance thingy wasn't for you.
hmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked

slap urself, he lives in my state, 2 hours is not long distance, maybe to u undecided
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 20, 2011
He don't really have to call everyday. Must he call EVERYDAY?

I hate that lovey dovey love "oh am so into you" shi*t. Calling everyday, saying "I love you" everyday. Thats just bullshi*t. Like that you get sick and bore of the relationship pretty quickly.
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by jaybee3(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2011
aminalib:

slap urself, he lives in my state, 2 hours is not long distance, maybe to u undecided
Like seriously?
It's like living in phoenix and dating someone in vegas or there about.
Anyhoo, if phone communication is important to you then let him understand that. Don't think their is any other alternative workaround.
I personally ain't really into phone convo so i make that known before venturing into any relationship
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by aminalib(f): 1:09pm On May 20, 2011
jay bee:

Like seriously?
It's like living in phoenix and dating someone in vegas or there about.
Anyhoo, if phone communication is important to you then let him understand that. Don't think their is any other alternative workaround.
I personally ain't really into phone convo so i make that known before venturing into any relationship

like seriously undecided , hmm i see ur point
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 20, 2011
@poster
funny how at the beginning it was all ok for him to cal once in a while but when now that YOU felt for him, you expect him to change simply because you did.
accept that this is how he is and that he probably wont change.

as for the people who says that people should call at least once a day, does email/sms counts?! lol
people should call when they feel like calling. let insecure people on the other side deal with THEIR insecurities.
to each their own.
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by orbaxy(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2011
Personally, i'll advocate you take it easy on the phone thing.

I love my gurl but i told over a million lies why i didnt have to call daily. The truth is, "sometimes i don't just feel like".

In my case, spending 5 bucks everyday on long distance is a "hole in my pocket"

sometimes, Txt msgs, BB ping, FB msg, can be enough for the day.

just my thinking.
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by iice(f): 4:14am On May 21, 2011
The call issues again.
It's important to have few meaningful conversations than thousand useless conversations.
It will prolly degenerate to facebook status i.e 'i ate beans this morning'.
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by orbaxy(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2011
^^ smiley smiley
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 21, 2011
If the guy should start doing this you will be the one to start complaining and then oneday say l need my space l dont like you l dont love you
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 21, 2011
[size=15pt]I usually don't call often.[/size]
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Mcleo007(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2011
In a serious relatinship where both parties dont stay close nor see each other everyother day, there's need for daily communication. In the case of the poster, ur point seems to be that you make efforts to call him, while he fails to reciprocate. If thats the case, then its not a good one. But then, you admitted that is how he's been before u got absolved into him; guess u need to give him time to grow into that.
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Somaliland(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2011
I don't get these girls and I always get in trouble for this! WHY MUST I CALL EVERY 5 SECONDS? Or see each other EVERY SINGLE DAY. Can I pls have some free time?? Please give me a day or 2 once a week is that so hard to ask
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 21, 2011
^^some people out there have low self esteem and they need to be reassured with (more than often) meaningless calls. these calls are also to check up on you to make sure that you aint up to no good. . . . . . . . . . . pointless really!
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Somaliland(m): 8:43pm On May 21, 2011
^^You can say that again. I'm involved with a girl who wants me to call her 2-3 times a day and texts me a 1000 times. And if I don't text she says "you don't like me anymore". Biggest headache ever!

Hmm but I noticed a point you made checking up on me. Maybe thats why I do it bro.
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 21, 2011
iice:

The call issues again.
It's important to have few meaningful conversations than thousand useless conversations.
It will prolly degenerate to facebook status i.e 'i ate beans this morning'.

Buahahahahahahahahahaha. grin grin grin
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 21, 2011
Somaliland:

^^You can say that again. I'm involved with a girl who wants me to call her 2-3 times a day and texts me a 1000 times. And if I don't text she says "you don't like me anymore". Biggest headache ever!

Hmm but I noticed a point you made checking up on me. Maybe thats why I do it bro.

^^^yeah unfortunately many out there are insecure and therefore becomes like the FBI on your asss.
the best way to deal with this problem is to be clear about NOT doing it, from the get go AND explaining to her that making meaningless call everyday has absolutely nothing to do with love.

its also offensive to me when people send me meaningless sms, making me feel like they were so bored out of their mind that they decided to send ME some bs text.
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Somaliland(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^yeah unfortunately many out there are insecure and therefore becomes like the FBI on your asss.
the best way to deal with this problem is to be clear about NOT doing it, from the get go AND explaining to her that making meaningless call everyday has absolutely nothing to do with love.

its also offensive to me when people send me meaningless sms, making me feel like they were so bored out of their mind that they decided to send me some BS text.

Oh bro I hate that too, those pointless SMS: "Watcha doing", what the hell do you think I'm doing? What are you 5-0 or something lol. My trick is too always pretend I'm busy and gradually get busier and busier so I only call or text when I'm bored and on my terms cuzz.

PS. Yo bro is that some white chicks azz in your pic? Playa on Playa cool
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by nat138: 9:42pm On May 21, 2011
Different strokes for different folks I suppose, He may just not be the type of person that finds calling very easy, not that there is anything wrong with calling everyday but people are different. Does he text you a lot? Do you guys BBM (that is if you have both got blackberries).
I am sure he is making up for not calling in other ways.
But if it bothers you a lot, you can lead the way by calling and he will get your drift or simply talk to him about it.
You can't expect things to always be the same in every relationship you get into, that will just make life boring, don't you think??
Cheers
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by IZUKWU(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2011
Ftsheeeew
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by aminalib(f): 1:22pm On May 23, 2011
Somaliland:

Oh bro I hate that too, those pointless SMS: "Watcha doing", what the hell do you think I'm doing? What are you 5-0 or something lol. My trick is too always pretend I'm busy and gradually get busier and busier so I only call or text when I'm bored and on my terms cuzz.

grin grin
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by aminalib(f): 1:23pm On May 23, 2011
nat138:

Different strokes for different folks I suppose, He may just not be the type of person that finds calling very easy, not that there is anything wrong with calling everyday but people are different. Does he text you a lot? Do you guys BBM (that is if you have both got blackberries).
I am sure he is making up for not calling in other ways.
But if it bothers you a lot, you can lead the way by calling and he will get your drift or simply talk to him about it.
You can't expect things to always be the same in every relationship you get into, that will just make life boring, don't you think??
Cheers

yes we do text
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 23, 2011
Somaliland:

nah man, thats some black gal´s bootay. . . . . . . pure Brazilian sistah with a huge afro, lol!!!!
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Somaliland(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

nah man, thats some black gal´s bootay. . . . . . . pure Brazilian sistah with a huge afro, lol!!!!

Brazilian thats the best azz going today bro  cool
Re: Must He Call Everyday? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 23, 2011
^^oh yeah!!!!! Brazilian (South American) women are definitely up there at the top of my list, well ahead of my sistas when it comes to beauty with banging bodies!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Countries With The Most Beautiful Woman? / It's Official! Ms Romance Section 2011. / Oyinbo Man Practicing Some Yoruba Steps For His Traditional Marriage. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.