Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

+18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] (1127 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / How I Got Scammed Of 10k By Lavita Ricca Investment / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
+18: Spend 5k, and Make 10k Profit [Picture]

Stop wasting your time online looking for who to beg, hate, or abuse and start creating lovely contents that'll enrich you.

Here is how to spend that 5k you gave to that ashawo last week or you used to buy manpower, weed, and tramadol, or other sex enhancers.

Put that 5k in your pocket, head to the market and but the following...

1. Flower Cone 2,000
2. White spray 800
3. Bulb 500
4. Ball 500
5. Stand 325
6. Lamp holder 300
7. Wire 200
8. Flower 200
9. Switch 100
10. Iron hanger for the cone 100
11. Fanta bottle 100

Total 5,125

With the above, you'll create a sexy and professional-looking room lamp to sell.

Final selling price is 15k. Put the price at 22k or more and after much back and forth bargain, reduce it to 20k.

When you notice the buyer is beginning to lose interest, tell him/her it's 15k last. No addition, no subtraction.

If he doesn't want to buy, let him go — after all, others are selling it for 35k each. A set, two, for 60k.

This thing is expensive and it beautifies a room, dining room, living room and even kitchen.

Hotels buy them in bulk. After production, meet different hotels, hospitals, realtors, football lovers, etc. and they'll buy — trust me.

To partner with sellers, meet an electrical appliance sellers to sell for you and take 5% to 10% from the sale.

With this, you'll make money. A time will come when only those who create/produce/manufacture will be worthy of being rich/wealthy.

The rest will be hungry beggars. It's already happening. Don't just be a seller of what others produced — produce yours too let others sell for you and you'll never lack money.

Please, don't be a beggar, be a creator, a producer/manufacturer.

Below are 5 reasons you'll sell it faster than cocaine.

1. Men love to beautify their rooms to get compliments from the opposite gender when they visit and so do women

2. All sensible humans love pure white decor while some girlie women like it colorful and the colorful light in the lamp will attract them

3. The ball alone will attract football fans based on the club they support. If you put PSG or Juve ball on the cone, Messi/Ronaldo fans will buy without thinking twice. You know, they are diehard fans. To make them buy it faster, add a picture of the player to your design

4. It's not illegal to sell it, so it can be displayed for everyone to see at the shop unlike cocaine/weed

5. You can put a real aloe vera flower or snake plant in the cup to help the environment and your health — water it three times a week

And the list is endless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2021

Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2021

Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by illicit(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
angry
Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2021

You can plant a real flower like the ones below.

Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2021
Now, the question is: how do I construct it, right?
Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by Haylel: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
iLegendd:

No. The main question is: who do I sell it to?
Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Haylel:

No. The question is: who do I sell it to?

The answer is above.
Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by peeps4u: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
iLegendd:

Would love to construct something like later on in my spare time.

Who are those that sell the cone and how to construct the iron hanger to fit in on the bottle and carry the cone?
Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
peeps4u:

Would love to construct something like later on in my spare time.

Who are those that sell the cone and how to construct the iron hanger to fit in on the bottle and carry the cone?

The hanger is just a circle with three legs.

For the cone, visit any shop that sells big decoration flowers and buy only the base. The full flower below is 7,500 each, but you can buy only the base for 2k.

It has an up and down cone. You can cut the longer part, the up one, in two and it will give you 3 cones. Add that to the detachable down one and you'll get 4 cones for each purchase.

The larger the flower, the larger the cone and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
I went to the shop I always buy bulb and wire from and showed him the work and he loves them and wants to be the one selling them for me.

I'll have to teach someone, make a purchase in bulk and hand the business over to my trainee and he will supply to the guy.

Clean profit, less stress, beautiful rooms.
Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
ilegend, man wey sabi Wella. angry

1 Like

Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 25, 2021
Odi mma
Re: +18: Spend 5k, And Make 10k Profit [Picture] by dissman: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes, I am very keen to learn

(1) (Reply)

How To find a woman-(what Women really Are) / Feminist In The Mud Again: "Only 20% Of Women Can Achieve Tangible Success" / Update On The Girlfriend That Her Belongings Were Donated To Charity For Cheatin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.