Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,446 members, 7,853,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

+18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] (5382 Views)

I'm Hungry — I Need Food [Picture] / What Makes A Woman Sleep Like This? Sex Or Food? [Picture] / Hunger — No Money for Food [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by delzbaba(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
waste of sperm.
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by EverythingFit: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Eat before you eat or eat after you've eaten, anyhow, sha belle full cheesy. Peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZFTIKK0a88&t=800s
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by Upjis: 6:40am On Aug 25, 2021
iLegendd:

You have a "notice me by force syndrome." If you want to be noticed, create a thread like I do.

You've posted this same sh!t on my other thread, but didn't get a reply, so you decided to do copy and paste to see if I'll notice you. Oh yes, I did today.

There are 6 addictions on Earth and they are

1. Drugs
2. Sex / masturbation
3. Food
4. iLegend / his books
5. Money / gamble
6. Religion and others

Reposting same thing on my different threads makes me realize the power I have. You can't get enough of me and I won't stop giving it to you just to see you react. #Smile.

I won't reply you next time, but I'm happy you're addicted. Keep it up.

Note: iLegend is stronger than abuse. Balanced diet is when hundreds of people are waiting to abuse you, but you're not moved by it and you do more. cheesy

I don't argue with idiots like you, cause you will drag me down to your foolish level
Re: +18: Confused! Should I Eat Her or Eat This Food? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2021
You're right. You're way up while I'm down there.

In the men's pyramid of greatness, you're in level 13 and I'm in level 2.

Clearly, you're ahead and better than me. My aim in life is to make depressed people who attack me feel better. So, my stalker, you better pass me a million times. You're the boss. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Neighbour's Wife Kissed Me And Got Me In Trouble / The Most Important Thing You Need As A Woman.(pics Attached) / See What I Saw On Tinder [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.