Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped (46093 Views)

Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Sgt Torsobo Solomon Arrested In Connection With Attack On NDA, Kaduna - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by mafmag(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Naval command dun become viewing centre... embarassed undecided
This country is a joke omo
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by nairabacks(f): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2021
inoki247:
If Mohammed cannot goan meet the Mountain the Mountain will come nd meet him...

abi na aw dem dey talk am...

it seems the North is going the Taliban way...

I wish dem well...

You must be high if you think the South will be exempt from this madness
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by IMASTEX: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2021
inoki247:
If Mohammed cannot goan meet the Mountain the Mountain will come nd meet him...

abi na aw dem dey talk am...

it seems the North is going the Taliban way...

I wish dem well...
The southerner needs to rally together to make sure the North doesn't drag them into their evil agenda. The north is very free to go the Taliban way and practise any system of government so desired, but the south should be avoided in their quest.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Zane2point4(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2021
tongue
Nigeria is fast becoming a laughter stock.
A whole military base, asin no watch tower, no cctv, no logistics, no patrol men.
These things happen and sane minds can't help but wonder why??

How can this happen, this country is been run by weak old institutions, lead by old uneducated man whoose major goal is just on cows.

I honestly tire.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Carparts888(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2021
A whole NDA!!! attacked by bandits?! NIGERIA IS FINISHED!!!
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by dallyemmy: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2021
INTERESTING
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by hansomb: 11:53am On Aug 24, 2021
This is an inside job. Something is not right.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Princeps: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Northern wahala. E no concern me. They have ruled Nigeria for the most years out of all the tribes and have nothing to show for it. This is the end result.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by MightySparrow: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2021
princepee:
For real
Bandits have the mind to go NDA
THEN this shyt is getting real.
If this news is true and the army don't crush this bandits then one day the president will be kidnapped.
It's a matter of time.
GENERAL ABACHA ONCE SAID THAT ANY INSURGENT THAT LAST MORE THAN 24HOURS THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS ABOUT IT

The military is fast losing respect and fear reposited in it. The bandits are becoming more daring by the day. Success of this kind of group could trigger similar group s in other parts of the country. This is the beginning of the end.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Coldie(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Omen thank God say war no happen o, the amount of weapons flowing in the north no be chaise, see machines.

These ones no be awka made
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Blackman101: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Hahahahaha, NDA- Nigeria Defense Academy this country is a joke oh
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2021
You can't see Seunmsg,yarimo,sarrki,ngpatriot, antichrist,bollove and other Buhari supports here.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Amuluonyenaego: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Obamaofusa:
May God forgive me.
For voting for baba Buhari abi

1 Like

Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by chukel(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2021
This is embarrassing.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by EmeritusChiboy(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2021
chatinent:

Does it mean those officers cannot go on sentry? Abi, the daily PT was made for recruited soldiers alone?

Sorry, I don't get this.
Bandits who could break-in unnoticed and marched to the apartments of Majors in the army (the officers' blocks), not even recruited soldiers' blocks, are now locked out from escaping?

How?

Is it an insider attack or what? Why is there not an ordered fatique on head per count to ascertain the minuses per fam since the incidence?

Na wa for news wey Nigerian army dey write to look good sha.

Forget those people, the barrack that is very porous to attack, any sensible person would have know that any attack there will be easy.

Atleast they didn't kidnap all or any of the NDA cadets.

My condolence to the slain.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by otokx(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2021
They will soon say it's fake news.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Taliban don dey approach small small now before them go enter Kabul ooooo.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Dagger111(m): 11:57am On Aug 24, 2021
The implications of this attack is deadlier than the attack itself. This is the beginning of the end. A whole NDA! Home and origin of generals.

However, Lalasticlala and Mynd44, ur partiality in this forum is too much. I gave an updates on this fresh attack and mentioned the necessary moderators but they were not pushed to FP while this got to FP. It is time i leave Nairaland.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by mysticwarrior(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2021
This is an embarrassments to the Nigerian military.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by WarriAproko: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Ah. A whole Nigeria security
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Lastmankc(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2021
E remain Aso rock .Nah small small.Until the insecurity start affecting the elite before they we put a stop to it.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by MOJ584(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2021
The disintegration of the entity called Nigeria will certainly reduce the power of the devil on earth by 50%.

If you are in doubt, you argue with your village chief!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by jamace(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
The military should unleash those NDA young and agile men on these bandits.

These bandits have stepped on the lion's tail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Danjikanbauchi: 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2021
GeneralShepherd:

Why should the Nigerian armed forces only be capable of defending their home in daylight only?

I remember a few weeks ago a barrack in Kaduna was robbed of cows. That will suggest that all security units in Kaduna should be at the highest security level.

Yet, two majors were kidnapped from a barrack. It is incredible
I am not talking of Baracks here in kaduna if they like they should kill all the Terrorists on uniform called security forces.

I am talking of attacks against poor villagers, they always invade at night.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Blackman101: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Even if the invasion is at night the should be a central alarm in the compound to notify and wake all men
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Sijo01(f): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Buhari's foot soldiers are becoming more daring. From invading school to military facilities. .......Buhari must be very proud

1 Like

Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by IMASTEX: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Enoch07:
Pls permit me to laugh small... Even officers are no longer safe
You dey laugh abi na to look for your passport. A country where senior military personnels are adducted. Police creating panic road blocks or barricades around their stations. It has reached the height.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by pacino26(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2021
Bandits took advantage of sleeping hours to attack

We're they expecting a knock at the main gate before?

They will soon commandeer one of the A-29 turbo prop then.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by TeeKayBee4L: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
We are in deep shit in this country ooooh!
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by lomprico(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Obamaofusa:
May God forgive me.

for voting in a terrorists abi?
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by lomprico(m): 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nigerians! YOU ARE NOT SAFE IN YOUR COUNTRY ANYMORE.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by oluwaahmed: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
The country don finally cast.
What of those nda boys that were blocking the road? Pls let them dicapipitate those terrorist asap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria / Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.