Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,821 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped (46094 Views)

Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Sgt Torsobo Solomon Arrested In Connection With Attack On NDA, Kaduna - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Csymb(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nigeria has never been this bad. Buhari has missed it this is a real tragedy
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by lottomkyes200: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
Story story inside who's house that they can't be seen abeg joor
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Chochovini: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigeria is gone

If our military aren't safe then it's about time we get a gun and protect ourselves.
. Isn‘t that what Gen. T Y Danjuma Rtd. said some time ago and almost every ears that heard it then was calling for his head? COWgerians prefare to learn the hard way.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Mccold: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2021
Then we're not safe anymore in this country, our military has failed likewise our politicians
Let everyone start working on planB
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2021
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Oluelite(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2021
This country is not save anymore.U have to sleep with ur one eye open like a Crab.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Psoul(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
I have said this before. Let me still say it again here.
We should not be surprised to wake up one day and hear that bandits have taken over the Aso Rock. But we should expect to hear this towards the end of this 2nd tenure.

They will voluntarily hand over the villa to them, pretending that they over-powered our security forces.
Before you know, implementation of their agenda will kick off in full force.

If bandits can enter NDA and kill, wound and adopt top officers and someone is sitting somewhere trying to make excuses. I heard him saying that the NDA is just a training groud for cadets and you don't expect cadets to be carrying guns up and down. So by this, he justified why they could not stop the abduction.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Joshbull: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
You call them bandits, we know they are religious terrorists, AkA Boko haram. If the so called bandits can have the effrontery to come into a military barracks to kidnap officers, isn’t this worse than Afghanistan ?
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by CITIBEN(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
God deliver this country ooo
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Pacesetter123(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
vivalavida:
This is sad.
So bandits wants to overrun the military too
Na new thing?
U no know hw many dem don overrun for Borno?
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Pacesetter123(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2021
What?
NDA?
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Kaiser20: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2021
In 2015 if you crtitized Buhari they called you 'Wailer'.... Today.sll those who came together and presented a sick Buhari for Nigeria will never go unpunished.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Gfskw: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Jesus
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by opeey(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nigeria Army has been turned to Nigeria rats by mere bandits that can be crushed within weeks.. This government na Agbako govt to the citizens
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Ckonnet: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
Everybody dey on his own now,the way I dey see am. Army dey sleep now.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Carparts888(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
Brother , I'm from a law enforcement family and I can tell u with fact that you are very wrong about your definition of armoury..please ask a millitary friend or family what is an armoury and what's contained in an armoury, I rest my case here
Godispeace:
The Armoury contain mostly rubber bullets for training purpose with limited live ammunition for security purpose
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Chochovini: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2021
Dagger111:
The implications of this attack is deadlier than the attack itself. This is the beginning of the end. A whole NDA! Home and origin of generals.

However, Lalasticlala and Mynd44, ur partiality in this forum is too much. I gave an updates on this fresh attack and mentioned the necessary moderators but they were not pushed to FP while this got to FP. It is time i leave Nairaland.
. Pls don‘t go. If you check it out, its still the best place to be in any case.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Godispeace: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
i refer to the armoury of NDA being discussed here dont shift the post
Carparts888:
Brother , I'm from a law enforcement family and I can tell u with fact that you are very wrong about your definition of armoury..please ask a millitary friend or family what is an armoury and what's contained in an armoury, I rest my case here
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Interoma(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
Emm wetin them say it happen self abi I dey dream self?
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Solly1(m): 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
What Tenacity...

May God help us all.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Dagger111(m): 6:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Chochovini:
. Pls don‘t go. If you check it out, its still the best place to be in any case.

I don't think so sir.
Re: Bandits Break Into NDA Kaduna, Kill Naval Officer, Two Majors Kidnapped by Luxurydriverng: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

Does it mean those officers cannot go on sentry? Abi, the daily PT was made for recruited soldiers alone?

Sorry, I don't get this.
Bandits who could break-in unnoticed and marched to the apartments of Majors in the army (the officers' blocks), not even recruited soldiers' blocks, are now locked out from escaping?

How?

Is it an insider attack or what? Why is there not an ordered fatique on head per count to ascertain the minuses per fam since the incidence?

Na wa for news wey Nigerian army dey write to look good sha.

Basic military security principle # there should be 24hours security patrol this show the lack of discipline in the Nigeria Military. Shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria / Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.