Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares (31409 Views)

Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov / Soludo Attack: We Have Arrested One Suspect - Police (2) (3) (4)

Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Handsomebb: 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
shegsrules:
damn......i love this.

Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Onowu2020: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Senseless ppl, why will there not be an insider when bokoharam is among the military, idiots
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by FourElements: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
cbrezy:
Their Mumu never too much?

Nobody is really safe with all
these happening in the country and all over the world what would happen within the next 5 years ? angry
You only have till October undecided
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by FourElements: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
DrChukki:
You're talking of insider when you guys rehabilitated Boko Haram and other criminals and recruited them into the army.

The truth is the military is now full of the enemies of the country and it will take time to fish them out.

If we are not careful, one day they will take over Aso Rock and rename Nigeria to any of these:

Bandits Republic of Nigeria,
Fulani Emirate of Nigeria, or
Islamic Republic of Nigeria
...of northern Nigeria!

Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by fitinwell: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2021
If you Dig your own Bore hole... Not state government that supplies water to your home for domestic uses.

Is it security you are now waiting for buhari to fix
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Maobichek: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Can categorically state that - that was not a bandit attack (whatever that means)

They threw small smoke.
Went in and excised 2 Southern Officers in a precision strike.

Why are Fulani Officers playing this game with their Southern Officer colleagues.

When we will respond. They will cry blood.

Nigeria is in trouble, if you know NDA, you will believe with me that bandits can't, I say again; can't penetrate there. This is an inside job. No where is safe if bandits can enter NDA.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Edyice: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2021
You employed northern herdsmen ,bandit and even those bokoharam whom you claims they are now has change of heart grin

Nigeria army will expect more , this is just the beginning grin

Krismas alimohammedibn yarimo falseprophet and nlpolicewoman shey una see una brothers in the act . I know you guys will love this news and good development…

Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by sergeant2014: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nemere2020:
• Seeks cooperation of retired senior military officers in fight against insurgency in N/E region

https://tribuneonlineng.com/nda-attack-we-cant-rule-out-insider-collaboration-%e2%80%95-cds-declares/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

You mean repentant Boko Haram?
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Psalmist72: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
Oluolad86:
Please is there any pharmacist here in Ibadan or Lagos that has this drug Metolazone 2.5mg? I have searched almost all the pharmacy in Ibadan ( Kunle Ara, Shalom, Danax, one at mokola, etc) but I couldn't find it. Please let me know if you help me find it at any pharmacy Lagos, Osun, Oyo or any nearby states, I'll come and pick it ( I'll pay please) Thanks

Please call 08074571291 tomorrow August 25 by 1pm prompt.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Excuzeme: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2021
khadaffi:
Whether insider or no insider, I'm still trying to wrap my mind into thinking how bandits can boldly move inside an army installation and kidnap a Major. Are these guys trying to tell us that an insider can plan and execute the kidnap of Buhari or Osinbanjo? Please they should amend the gun laws and allow us protect ourselves. We don't have security in this country.

They wont amend Gun laws because Buhari and his Fulani and the Elites dont want us to be able to protect ourselves!
Until the NASS members start getting kidnapped lef, right nd centre, those Criminals will never passa Bill tht allows Nigerians to arm and protect themzelves.
Why would a Senator allow you carry gun,, when he is being guarded by ten, armed Mopol?
Well, Ten Mopo; or Soldiers is becoming meaningless, if a whole NDA can be ambusehd and Officers killed and some stolen!
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Ezmans: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2021
joyandfaith:
Repentant bokoharam
A panel I'll be set up & the perpetrators I'll be brought to book
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by esthel(f): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2021
Of course, they needed to get the Plateau guy out
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by flokii: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Useless country..

The politicians in the North are doing silent recruitment for "repentant" Bokoharam terrorists and bandits into the Army yet the whole country is looking away. Even the so called ex-military generals are there looking.

When they brought down a whole COAS, I knew it was over for our security outfits. I think it's best we go our separate ways before some jihadists will overrun the whole country. The North is more than half-way gone, South better wake up.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Ikpeyi: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2021
All man for him self....

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Oluolad86(f): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2021
Psalmist72:

Please call 08074571291 tomorrow August 25 by 1pm prompt.

Okay thanks
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Miller232: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
F117nighthawk:
The fact is any Nigerian who think his or her security is guaranteed is making a fool of themselves, we don't have any iota of security in this country, just take it as a fact that the so called police and armed forces of this country just do not exist for your protection and safety, they are only just there to guide and protect the landlord and his family in abuja
In this present day nigeria you go out and come in safely omo e reach to do thanksgiving for church

Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by InvertedHammer: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
/
I think if anyone rehabilitates and reintegrates Boko Haram into military establishments, it is expected that this kind of attack will occur. It is common sense.

How can one capture a viper that had killed some of his family members and turn it into a family pet and expect a miracle?

/
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Blackdisciple(m): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2021
They built military facilities without watch towers on the two or the four corners of the facilities.

Irabor should just f"*k the short up.
When Nigerians are saying the military is over rated they only have power over the innocent civilians.

This is the real deal but they couldn't face it.

Those guys came and left without being chased into the forest.

All Nigerian security agencies needs to opt out so we can have new and competent commanders, they are all incompetent fools like their oga at the top.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by frog12: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
when all of them go BUHARI son's wedding, why they no go attack ?
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by ebuclassic18(m): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2021
stupid excuse all the time
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Roman7(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
Una Neva see anything, make una continue the pardon repentant Boko Haram members na d results be this.

Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by infogeneral: 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2021
The way this Banditry business is going, I won't be surprised if they find their way to Aso Villa with the help of insiders.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by NairaMaster1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Can categorically state that - that was not a bandit attack (whatever that means)

They threw small smoke.
Went in and excised 2 Southern Officers in a precision strike.

Why are Fulani Officers playing this game with their Southern Officer colleagues.

When we will respond. They will cry blood.

Because southern officers are foolish traitors. Death to all our southern officers.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Angelfrost(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nigga shut the fvck up...

Your president is a retired general who once led as military president! What other wealth of experience is more than that?!!

You people should continue playing with the lives of young soldiers and poor Northerners. It's not your fault!!! They have chosen to be sheep.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Angelfrost(m): 11:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
infogeneral:
The way this Banditry business is going, I won't be surprised if they find their way to Aso Villa with the help of insiders.

What other insider is bigger than Buhari?!!...

You think this rubbish can actually happen successfully without Aso Rock's permission?!! Leave matter guy.
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by millhouse: 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
We urge the soldiers to remain calm and law abiding even in the face of this heightened tension and go about their normal duties without fear of molestation as normalcy will be restored at the affected area.
We the Civilians are on top of the matter to bring the perpetrators to book
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by 3DCRL(m): 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
True
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Lamanii22(f): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2021
They will soon invade aso rock....
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by princewarri1985: 12:38am On Aug 25, 2021
Will you quiet your mouth foolish man, let's say is an inside job and everybody was sleeping when the attack place, but what did they do after the first shot was first shot was fired inside the barrack? Thats when they are suppose to first seal the gate to prevent the bandit from escaping and their training will kick in
Re: NDA Attack: We Can’t Rule Out Insider Collaboration ― Lucky Irabor Declares by Lamanii22(f): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2021
Tallibans are giving these people more liver

Umahi: I’m Not Afraid To Contest For President Against Tinibu, Osibanjo / Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) / DSS, Police Begin Fresh Screening At INEC Collation Centre In Kano