Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will (873 Views)

Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives For A Number Of Reasons But Women... / Cheating Wives Said To Be Far Deadlier Than Cheating Men. True Or False. / Cheating Wives Should Be Let Go Not Tortured Or Killed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will by Afrogoddess25(f): 11:54pm On Aug 24, 2021
Men are not as skilled as women in hiding their tracks when it comes to cheating, they are mostly been found out by their wives or been implicated by their greedy side chicks.

Women are used to playing the victims where as there are more women cheaters out there, they appear to look mistreated and vulnerable because women are very good actors, they can summon their emotions so fast and communicate sympathy in you in a moment.

An average Nigerian man puts in a lot of work into his marriage to make it work more than women, but the men will never admit it because they don’t want to feel emasculated and ego-bruised. Nigerian men are programmed to live under the culture of silence; some men had to endure some unimaginable things from their wives in order to keep their marriages.

Men have been accused of being dogs and cheats by women simply because they are not as skilled and intelligent as women in hiding their tracks after a cheat, as well as women do, besides it is quite easier for women to cheat than men, I mean how difficult is it for a woman to work to get sex from a man?

There are number of reasons why a man would hardly expose his wife’s promiscuity if he really loves his wife, the reasons are;

https://gistcityafrica.com.ng/community/marriage/men-would-never-expose-their-cheating-wives-for-a-number-of-reasons-unlike-women-who-will-at-every-slightest-opportunity/

Re: Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will by kiddkash(m): 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
it is really sad
Re: Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will by eazzzy1(m): 2:36am On Aug 25, 2021
Women are not more skilled than men in cheating. When I was in the world, it was me who remind my affair partner to delete their chats and call logs.

Basically the guy has to exercise maximum caution for 2 major reasons.

1) If she gets caught and kicked out, the burden of being committed will be on you.

2) you don’t know the extent to which her man will go to deal with both of you. Her guy may be a cultist or know people that know cultists. No one wants to die for nothing.

Another reason why it seems girls don’t get caught is because girls don’t have to lie about their relationship to cheat. A girl will tell you she loves her man but still ride you like a bull. You are careful when texting or calling, you make sure she is the one with the phone and she’s comfortable before you start flirting.

Most guys lie to cheat, so the side piece has no idea about the existence of their gfs. Side chick sends messages or call or sends nudes when gf is viewing pictures on her man’s phone. Bursted.

Button line is women aren’t smarter cheaters. The men still do all the work to keep the relationship secret.

1 Like

Re: Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will by hosemujica: 2:57am On Aug 25, 2021
Op. I agree with you, men and their ego won't let them open up to their guys about what they face when it comes to cheating girlfriends and spouses, cause they don't want their ego bruised.

One time around the bar table, a man in his 50's opened up to us younger guys about his cheating wife. His story was bone chilling, in fact if not that we know the said wife and respect the man in question a lot, we would have said baba is telling us about his up coming movie.

In fact he told a story that made me realize the wife actually set him up to be killed. I was so shocked I couldn't finish my beer . Old boy who marry bad wife don miss road.

1 Like

Re: Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will by Theboy21: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2021
Only pussy ass niggas keep silence when they find out their whor.e wife cheat, but a real nigga will sent her back to her parent house and collect back his remaining change cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will by Sonnobax15(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2021
grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will by Afrogoddess25(f): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2021
hosemujica:
Op. I agree with you, men and their ego won't let them open up to their guys about what they face when it comes to cheating girlfriends and spouses, cause they don't want their ego bruised.

One time around the bar table, a man in his 50's opened up to us younger guys about his cheating wife. His story was bone chilling, in fact if not that we know the said wife and respect the man in question a lot, we would have said baba is telling us about his up coming movie.

In fact he told a story that made me realize the wife actually set him up to be killed. I was so shocked I couldn't finish my beer . Old boy who marry bad wife don miss road.
That was how another young baba told me another story how he bursted his wife with another uncle in the uncle's house. Baba came back from work earlier than he normally does, couldn't find his wife at home, he asked his little boy where mummy is, he said he is in uncle's house. It appears that this woman carried their little baby to go and cheat in another man's house. She was caught...
Re: Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will by hosemujica: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2021
Afrogoddess25:

That was how another young baba told me another story how he bursted his wife with another uncle in the uncle's house. Baba came back from work earlier than he normally does, couldn't find his wife at home, he asked his little boy where mummy is, he said he is in uncle's house. It appears that this woman carried their little baby to go and cheat in another man's house. She was caught...
This things happen for real, its very shameful.
Re: Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2021
sad cool sad shocked
Re: Men Would Never Expose Their Cheating Wives But Wives Will by toscolee(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
hosemujica:

Reason I suspect that a certain togolese houseboy who died in the police cell didn't kill the boss as alledged.
There's a cover up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of Prolonged Sex / Is Womanizing A Bad Thing / Pls Help! My Fiancée Got Butt & Breast Implants Without Telling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.