Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries (44223 Views)

Daddy Showkey Reacts As LP Factional Presidential Candidate Emerges / Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries by Poiu11: 11:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
coolu
Re: Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries by Chochovini: 5:52am On Aug 26, 2021
dfrost:

And he has proof to show? People should be wary of unguarded utterances.
. I seconded and I have a point to prove if you dont mind.
Re: Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries by dfrost: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2021
Chochovini:
. I seconded and I have a point to prove if you dont mind.

Please carry on accordingly. You have the floor.
Re: Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Sunnybay7:

You are a typical idiot, if same bandits can walk into defense academy, murder and kidnap army officers and walk out unscath and till this very moment no curfew no lock down no stop and search and you come out with opposition bull shit then you need a brain checked. Are you saying opposition stopped them from killing bandits,stopped them from locking down the state and also that same mid night opposition stopped the army from pursuing the bandits whether on foot or driving to kill or rest them. You are too dumb to be using a phone.

Because bandits dey follow lock down. Mercenaries dey make announcement. Your brain just dey like sieve. A lot of these attacks are politically motivated if you like allow yourselves to be used when they all come together to share money nobody will remember you exist.
Re: Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries by Chochovini: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
dfrost:

Please carry on accordingly. You have the floor.
. Ok, about 3wks ago or so 33 travellers were killed in Plateau state who were muslims and claimed to have been returning from one fake annual prayer like that in Bauchi state. Further investigations revealed that they were acually on their way to Ikare in Ondo state with two Ambulance Buses full of sophiscated weapons, but no one want to talk about that anymore.
They muslims threatened a reprisal attack and as a result, some 25 people were slaughtered in Kaduna State a week later.
Not stiasfied with that, there was a connival in the NDA to grant easy access to the so called Bandits to Afaka Barrack where 2 officers one of which was an Air force officer were killed and another officer they knew was from Plateau state kidnapped. They only demanded for N200M ransom just to make it look like a real kidnapping case. They were never after the money really but after the officer‘s life hence the haste in killing him without any hesitation. Knowing he is from Plateau state. My submission.
Re: Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries by Sunnybay7: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Because bandits dey follow lock down. Mercenaries dey make announcement. Your brain just dey like sieve. A lot of these attacks are politically motivated if you like allow yourselves to be used when they all come together to share money nobody will remember you exist.
You are have a watery brain, Buhari has been advocating for cows and grazing for the past 6 years and you come online and support a dullard who openly supports cows. You are too dull to be using a phone
Re: Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sunnybay7:

You are have a watery brain, Buhari has been advocating for cows and grazing for the past 6 years and you come online and support a dullard who openly supports cows. You are too dull to be using a phone

Yet it’s iPhone Max Pro 12 I dey use while you struggle to share unknown android and no light na who stupid pass? Mindless haters.
Re: Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries by Sunnybay7: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Yet it’s iPhone Max Pro 12 I dey use while you struggle to share unknown android and no light na who stupid pass? Mindless haters.
Little minded fellow, now run along go and buy recharge card for mommy.
Re: Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sunnybay7:

Little minded fellow, now run along go and buy recharge card for mommy.

You obviously want my attention na daddy your mama dey shout all night when I let her kiss this gbola.
Re: Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries by Sunnybay7: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

You obviously want my attention na daddy your mama dey shout all night when I let her kiss this gbola.

Too weak we know where you belong shallow fellow.
Re: Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sunnybay7:

Too weak we know where you belong shallow fellow.

Yes you can call me master.
Re: Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries by Sunnybay7: 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Yes you can call me master.

Yeah master dork

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters / Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters / Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.