Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding (87629 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
post=105172975:
A broken RELATIONSHIP is better than a broken MARRIAGE!

All of us @[color=#006600][/color] wish them all the very best for the future.

We Rise!
Have you seen dis movie, Hannibal rising?
It's a zombie movie
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Theicecode:
If you don't like his post skip it, Dem no force you, look at her mouth like something I don't know
Thank God you don't know and you never will.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Theicecode(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

Thank God you don't know and you never will.
If I tell you what your mouth looks like, u might get angry, so I wouldn't say it
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Theicecode:
If I tell you what your mouth looks like, u might get angry, so I wouldn't say it
Your insignificant comments can Never make a difference to me. Do try if you care. Lol. Mr. Manna soldier ! Hope is he paying you well?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Theicecode(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

Your insignificant comments can Never make a difference to me. Do try if you care. Lol. Mr. Manna soldier ! Hope is he paying you well?
Now I am manner soldier? you are so ridiculous

don't worry, I don't want to make you cry, so it's better i don't say it.
cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2021
Theicecode:
Now I am manner soldier? you are so ridiculous

don't worry, I don't want to make you cry, so it's better i don't say it.
cheesy
Lool.
You and your master are birds of the same feather - absolutely childish and infantile behaviours.
Enjoy your Sunday Bro!
smiley
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by okoroemeka(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, too bad, hopefully they will reconcile and get back together.
of all the bad bad things imo state is known for, our beautiful women helps us to keep body and mind together,and by the holy beard of Moses we have beautiful girls in my area,it is so difficult to resist the temptation of a willing pretty girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.