Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding (87626 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by tonero230(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
No woman can accept what Alexx did. Never!

What did he do

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by havocc: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
gistnaijazone:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/alexx-ekubo-and-fiancee-fancy-acholonu-reportedly-split-3-months-to-their-wedding/b0n6ky4.amp
The choice to stay engaged or take a voluntary exit is entirely hers to make..if this news is true then i wish both of them better luck in the next love adventures

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by FuckHomophobes: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Alex my crush
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Pedrocross4568(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Babe pls what did he do? Pls share details.
Thanks
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by DaRuud(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Abeg anybody with the babe number , i will marry her in 3 months time

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Ajixegun: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
BigBashiru:

marriage benefits women more!
You're not far from the truth.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
She too make sense for am, very igbotic man forget fine face
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by josephevergreen(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Which way Nigeria girls!
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Emmanuel909090: 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
I will remember them in my prayers.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Tinney104(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy grin
Congratulations!!!
when una start relationship between each other.... thousand of people go say congratulation lol grin grin
Everything for Nigeria Na deal Notice !!!
Let the future speak,judge and evaluate each man according to his accomplishment. The present is theirs but the future for which have truly worked is Mine..... cool cool

I'm here saying congratulation once again my lovely game player lol
One more thing everyone is calling him gay shocked
Shey Alex don Bleep you before or maybe one of una family
Agege wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Blackdisciple(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
They weren't prepared to be together.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Funflipper: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Neddstark:
Nigga is probably gay

Spot on!
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by pikechukwu6(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Next!...
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Educhelssy: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Pls what was that? Enlighten us abeg
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Bngf: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
These hoess doesn’t respect men anymore
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm, too bad, hopefully they will reconcile and get back together.

yiimu !! instead of you to be graceful n shoot ur shot wink
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by McStoic(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
vickydevoka:

It might be true o. My guy called off his trad 2 week b4 de traditional wedding. Omo de gals parents no follow. Rules and regulations chock. Some part of imo is a no no for me. I no say dere gals de fine buh I rather make Dem my baby mama like timaya

Pray tell, my brotha. Which part of Imo is that?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Na God save Alexx.. you go dey propose to a dry and skinny feminist wannabe oshii..
She would have ruined him after marriage.. just that he isn't rich enough hence why she called it off earlier..
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by udomma1005(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
NairaMaster1:
I talk am.

Both alex and the girlfriend are mad.
shocked

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Habib101: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin What cause this casala now, that is women for you, anyway it better the break up than divorce, it gives one room to know what's the cause of it and learned.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by smile11s(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
She got tired of his gay life already. She knew he gets fuked a lot and she thought she could handle him sleeping with men. They should just legalize this gay stuff already so gay men can be happily married to men and not fake a marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by havocc: 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Georgejeez:

grin grin grin grin kpanla bitch wailing over the failed marriage plans of a fellow kpanla bitch ..
Oya wail more ,your tears need to flow faster than the rivers of Babylon grin grin grin

Kpanla bitch
Son of a retired mortuary attendant…I dont blame you.Your future is with the dead bodies you will clean to make a living. Idiot
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by obailala(m): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
McOluOmo:
Alex is not a real niggarrrr
Girl wey him supposed don nack ham belle tey tey

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
So a real nigga is basically one birthing bastard children all over the place?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by ARFON: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Marriage
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Kemiartz: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ouch!
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Sixfeetbelle: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:

I use to think he's a GAYbriel and UTI nwachukwu is his gaybriella.

Weird! I always did think he was gay long before he even announced his engagement and I did find it weird that not a lot of people talk about it. In actuality, I'm not that surprised the engagement was called off.

The connection to Uti, I didn't see that coming grin grin cheesy
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Polynek(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Pls can u tell me what He did? I like d guy so much
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by galaxy2020(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Those that tapped from their engagement, should hurry up and untap it... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.