Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding (87624 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Seen
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Okhuadams(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by grandstar(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
she suppose to have figured it out before now

Some people hide it very well.

IK Ogbonna hid his quite well. I suspect the wife found out and she left him.

Some may know but believe in time, their partner will change (This is mostly delusional).

Some lesbians wed gay men and they have open relationships. They may only come together for procreation purposes. A nigerian couple in such a relationship was discovered

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
He didn't know what was coming when he was busy calling KANAYO, "Nnayi Sacrifice".
Next time, keep your mouth shut.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by aalangel(f): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
They're setting up hungry bloggers.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Flamemignon1(m): 11:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
grandstar:

Some people hide it very well.

IK Ogbonna hid his quite well. I suspect the wife found out and she left him.

Some may know but believe in time, their partner will change (This is mostly delusional).

Some [b]lesbians wed gay men[/b]and they have open relationships. They may only come together for procreation purposes. A nigerian couple in such a relationship was discovered
The bolded is referred to as a lavender marriage

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Inception(m): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Elonmuzk:
All these Nigerian-American girls, their head too dey touch. I would rather chill with a Caribbean-American girl.

Go for Asian Americans bro. They are the best.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by koyyess: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Alex can't get married now. He should wait till he is 70 years.

Ode. Fine for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by grandstar(m): 2:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Flamemignon1:

The bolded is referred to as a lavender marriage

Thank you. We learn everyday
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by samwillyco1(m): 4:56am On Aug 26, 2021
The lady no even get nyansh, the nyansh Flat like slippers
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by freshalien: 5:49am On Aug 26, 2021
nairavsdollars:
No woman can accept what Alexx did. Never!

Abeg tell us, what did he do?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Theicecode(m): 6:58am On Aug 26, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

There needs to be a notification for reporting irrelevant posts. This would be one
If you don't like his post skip it, Dem no force you, look at her mouth like something I don't know
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by asatemple(f): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2021
All the same, a broken engagement is better than broken marriage
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by DAVE5(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2021
I wish I had done this too
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Hoes and Pimps don't make good couples.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by DrHighchief(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2021
nairavsdollars:
wetin e do? I want to know oo
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2021
THIS ONE NA MARRIAGE?NA FANSY SHOW. undecidedTODLERS WEY NO KNOW WETIN BE MARRIAGE JUST DIVE ENTER JUST FOR FRENZY AND HYPEundecided

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by baba07032601473: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2021
STOP DOING HUMAN BLOOD RITUAL, STOP DOING SPIRITUAL WORK THAT WON'T GIVE YOU EVERLASTING LIFE You can still received or get a lot of wealth or success and breakthrough from any ways you are looking for blessing with no repercussions ..This work is tested and trusted Spiritual works..(The materials needed for the work is ..(((3days old baby horse))) (((3days old baby sheep))) and (((3days old baby pig))) That is all ..This work will make you rich without repercussions within some days .. This work is good for Businessman or Woman, Marketer, Yahoo boys, Contractors who want to win big contracts Call baba for more details SEEN IS BELIEVING
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Even if I were to be single, the last category of men I would chose would be a celebrity. They aren't my type, peace of mind above everything cool.
larryjonze:

yiimu !! instead of you to be graceful n shoot ur shot wink

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by codemaniacs: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
AtoningBlood:
Alex talks like a typical African man,

never ever generalize one person's behavior with other nations just because they are the same ethnicity, country, continent or race...

next time at the very least use the person's ethnicity and don't try to project it onto other people of the same race...
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Even if I were to be single, the last category of men I would chose would be a celebrity. They aren't my type, peace of mind above everything cool.

when i started reading i thot you it would end with ,"would be you". thank God i'm not a celeb, i collect garage for a living smiley Hi
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by caandi: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
I feel for people wey don buy asoebi
This Alex guy doesn’t look responsible to me cos I see the type of naughty comments he makes in his fellow female celebrity accounts. He’s always flirty.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Ashley86400: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
nairavsdollars:
What did he do?
Biko give us gist?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by madjune(m): 6:08am On Aug 27, 2021
zolajpower:

Maybe Alexx must have been caught cheating . This people born in or from the western world don't take cheating with pinching of salt . That is why Alexx didn't delete there videos and photos together , for fancy to have deleted there photo and deleted their joint account together then make you know sey Alexx get skeleton for cupboard grin
Especially with the Paul okoye divorce saga cheesy

Foolish Alex wey go Obi Cubana mama burial for Oba with KOK dem and was visibly misbehaving over too much free drink.
For Iboland o. He think say the girl no get relatives?

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by zolajpower: 6:33am On Aug 27, 2021
madjune:

Foolish Alex wey go Obi Cubana mama burial for Oba with KOK dem and was visibly misbehaving over too much free drink.
For Iboland o. He think say the girl no get relatives?
Bros I beg tell me more that I need to know
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by madjune(m): 6:40am On Aug 27, 2021
zolajpower:

Bros I beg tell me more that I need to know

The breakup has a lot to do with Alex fkups at the Oba event a month ago.
He fkd up enough by joining KOK convoy, who at his age shouldn't been seen worshipping mysterious money like a teenager.
Or do you want hear how they fished pretty oloshos to their various hotel rooms wey full East, thinking people no see dem?
Oloshos sef get mouth.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by zolajpower: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2021
madjune:

The breakup has a lot to do with Alex fkups at the Oba event a month ago.
He fkd up enough by joining KOK convoy, who at his age shouldn't been seen worshipping mysterious money like a teenager.
Or do you want hear how they fished pretty oloshos to their various hotel rooms wey full East, thinking people no see dem?
Oloshos sef get mouth.
What is kok? I knew sey na cheating cause all the breakup. And the girl has no mother again . He's a foolish guy if he really did that . Him mumu 0.2
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by madjune(m): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
zolajpower:

What is kok? I knew sey na cheating cause all the breakup. And the girl has no mother again . He's a foolish guy if he really did that . Him mumu 0.2

Kanayo O kanayo.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by zolajpower: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
madjune:

Kanayo O kanayo.
grin grin grin omg my bad
Una don kill this man oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.