Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding (87628 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Polynek(m): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
jaxxy:

What he did is not a crime. undecided
Abeg wetin Him do Biko I want to know

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Nehyooh(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
theenchanter:
Yeepa!
Kilode grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by vickydevoka(m): 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
that's why it's good to know the family very well before getting married
My dad will always tell us wen u start seeing de sign don't wait o. Call it off. Bcus our uncle really suffered in de hand's of his wife. They man has almost gone blind.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
post=105172979:

Na wa o : The most popular Nigeria expression!

The very first Nigerian slang oyibos know how to pronounce fluently.

@topic, we wish them all the very best for the future!
There needs to be a notification for reporting irrelevant posts. This would be one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by elonmuskbaby: 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
No woman can accept what Alexx did. Never!
what did he do ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by elonmuskbaby: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
deebrownneymar:
When they got engaged I was shocked because none of them looked like they needed or ready for marriage now.

I’m sure they’ll be fine.
how do people ready for marriage or need marriage look like? lipsrsealed
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by AsawanaDgreat: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:
Have they fallen out of love?
Celebrity marriages,the taste of oranges last longer in the tongue than celebrity marriages.

The second pics though...their fingers be looking like burnt ugba.
my guy your eyes sharp oo to see those bleeching fingers

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Joeyfizzo: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
If u love a girl don't let her know....this guy was madly in love with d girl like a mumu man...it was so visible...why won't she Bleep him up

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by grandstar(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
i don't believe this it maybe a prank, they wants to give us something to talk about.
A relationship of 5years why must it be now after engagement and wedding dates, what could've gone wrong and couldn't be fixed

I want them to get married oh

Alexx is not "straight" forward with her.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by meritadavize1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Same here
Iamagoodgirll:
i don't believe this it maybe a prank, they wants to give us something to talk about.
A relationship of 5years why must it be now after engagement and wedding dates, what could've gone wrong and couldn't be fixed

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Exceed15: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

If e no work, u go force them?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by gazza07(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Marriage should be LOVE over internet clout not the way round
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by merieam16(f): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

grin Maybe by force to get married
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by merieam16(f): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

grin Na by force to get married
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by googlepikins: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:
Have they fallen out of love?
Celebrity marriages,the taste of oranges last longer in the tongue than celebrity marriages.

The second pics though...their fingers be looking like burnt ugba.

I know girls like you like to jealousy people for no reason.

Sometimes it's advisable to keep your gutter mouth shut
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Opemiposii(f): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just like Bobrisky breaking up with his fiance. Disgusting Gaybrel
wow... bob get fiancee?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by ahnie: 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
googlepikins:

I know girls like you like to jealousy people for no reason.

Sometimes it's advisable to keep your gutter mouth shut
Ok sir!
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by ahnie: 9:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Alexx is a Gaylord...deal with it
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Pabloezego: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kwame2000:
Every relationship must not end in marriage. Some are meant to make you wiser in making better choices ahead

I don already do blood covenant with my bae. So its together forever!!! grin grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by tnerro1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
I like slim babes with nice ass, make him hand her over wink
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by 1F30M4(f): 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Eeyan ROYGBIV cheesy Ooh la-la Fancy Nancy Clansy grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by GGirll: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
No woman can accept what Alexx did. Never!

Pls what did he do dear?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by AtoningBlood(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmmmm, sometimes last month I watched one of their videos, and I can tell their union won't last. Alex talks like a typical African man, he said something in that video, ' I own you and your business' , and the girl frowned and asked, what do you mean, Alex repeated it and she smiled like okay, let's see.

No western girl would want to hear that even when you are joking, it's a separate entity, her business is her business except she decides to make it a family business which by law, every terms will be spelt out.

She is not Nigerian by nature, so with this Alex's mentality, it won't work.

On another video, he blamed her dad for not teaching her the igbo culture. Like how would a girl like that swallow all that rubbish?

Alex should get one local girl and marry her, not all those Instagram Nigeria abroad connections.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Elonmuzk(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
All these Nigerian-American girls, their head too dey touch. I would rather chill with a Caribbean-American girl.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by vickydevoka(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:

Marriage and relationship are not desame. Infact de are not even related. Marriage is de reality,. Relationship is the Virtual.

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by AlphaBeta130: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Marriage na live bet
Relationship na virtual bet. Both can kill but one kills faster grin

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by effort1: 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
post=105172975:
A broken RELATIONSHIP is better than a broken MARRIAGE!

All of us @[color=#006600][/color] wish them all the very best for the future.

We Rise!

Shut up. Hypocrite
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Jimbadly: 9:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Alex is said to be gay, that could be the reason for the split.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by googlepikins: 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:

Ok sir!

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Iamagoodgirll: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
grandstar:

Alexx is not "straight" forward with her.
she suppose to have figured it out before now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.