Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding (87622 Views)

Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Alexx Ekubo Announces Wedding Date With His Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo And Fancy Acholonu Are Engaged As He Proposes To His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by NofiuFade(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
No woman can accept what Alexx did. Never!
wetin e did?? Anty!!!! shocked Anufia, Alex na Saint nau shocked why are you women so wicked?

8 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
stasius:
Okotorigba!
Who is using my most used slang

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by TitsforTat(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
belvico:
So sad, one of them must have cheated on the other.
Lol. Like they didn't have a life before they got engaged or started relationship.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by BirtherOfKings(f): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Am sure they will reconcile
They were too tight to go their seperate ways

However, who has visited indomie cafe and which one on the menu is d best to u?

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by MufasaLion: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
lovebird65:
The future is indeed femail ooooooo............Baby mama for me please apply in person jareeee!!!!

You've realised marriage is bullshit! grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by ahnie: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
zolajpower:

Maybe Alexx must have been caught cheating . This people born in or from the western world don't take cheating with pinching of salt .
I use to think he's a GAYbriel and UTI nwachukwu is his gaybriella.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Incandescent(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
i don't believe this it maybe a prank, they wants to give us something to talk about.
A relationship of 5years why must it be now after engagement and wedding dates, what could've gone wrong and couldn't be fixed

I want them to get married oh

Oversabi... oya force them to be married nau.

People sey dem no do, you're saying na by force

Is a broken relationship not better than a broken marraige?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by MufasaLion: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
Am sure they will reconcile
They were too tight to go their seperate ways

However, who has visited indomie cafe and which one on the menu is d best to u?

Even Melinda divorced Bill.

15 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by phemmyfour: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Iamagoodgirll:
i don't believe this it maybe a prank, they wants to give us something to talk about.
A relationship of 5years why must it be now after engagement and wedding dates, what could've gone wrong and couldn't be fixed

I want them to get married oh
A broken RELATIONSHIP is better than a broken MARRIAGE!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Iamagoodgirll: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kingosytex:

Them no do again.
Na by force. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

Yes a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. But it is a rumor is not yet confirmed
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Kwame2000(m): 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Every relationship must not end in marriage. Some are meant to make you wiser in making better choices ahead

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by zolajpower: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:

I use to think he's a GAYbriel and UTI nwachukwu is his gaybriella.
Bros you may not be far from the truth oo shocked o possible
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Angelfrost(m): 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Marriage is not for everyone... The earlier Africans get this simple fact into their thick skulls, the better for everyone!

Good luck to them as they go their separate ways! They will keep winning!

4 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Iamagoodgirll: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Incandescent:

Oversabi... oya force them to be married nau.

People sey dem no do, you're saying na by force

Is a broken relationship not better than a broken marraige?
Abeg leave me

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Handsome and beautiful couple. undecided

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by jaxxy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:

What he did is not a crime. undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by saphiere(f): 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:
Have they fallen out of love?
Celebrity marriages,the taste of oranges last longer in the tongue than celebrity marriages.

The second pics though...their fingers be looking like burnt ugba.
False.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Eastcaostboy: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
gistnaijazone:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/alexx-ekubo-and-fiancee-fancy-acholonu-reportedly-split-3-months-to-their-wedding/b0n6ky4.amp
remember I asked you this question Alexx, how could you give your rivals such distance notice, why did you give them time to plan and attack.. Though I know you're not an MOB
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
falseprofet oya tel us what you see cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by geemd434: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Wetin he do ?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by CSTRR: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
I will never rate public display of affections.
All empty BS.

If you like , you and your partner should snap each other making love like butterflies.

It's not impressive to me.

15 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Tonytonex(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Who is the girl?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by pickatyoubackup: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Think he has moved on to thicker babes.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by pepetua(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
FALEXFOREVER IS NOW OVER.
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by tete7000(m): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
McOluOmo:
Alex is not a real niggarrrr
Girl wey him supposed don nack ham belle tey tey

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

And who says they can't part after wedding?
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by princewarri1985: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
We all know that Alex Ekubo is bisexual as Bleep, and he need to come out of the closet and stop playing with women heart

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
MansoryMX:

What did he do?

Don't even bother asking. That guy knows nothing. Just looking for mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by Sparklinglyte(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Watin con happen
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by BigBashiru: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ajixegun:
Marriage could be scary to be candid. As a man, at times, when you're preparing for wedding a lot will be going through your mind, as in very serious skepticism about the whole thing.

marriage benefits women more!
Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by McOluOmo: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
tete7000:

And who says they can't part after wedding?
[/s] their business

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo & Fancy Acholonu Breakup, 3 Months To Their Wedding by kestolove95(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
It was a movie all along, a gay cannot marry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.