Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes (6252 Views)

Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery / Police Recruitment: State Governments React As Buhari And Ig’s States Get Highes / 2019 Elections: Lagos records lowest voter turnout at 18%, Jigawa tops - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Cosbyrich: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2021
Furious1:
When you see someone talk like this, it's because they're pained but I really don't get why you're pained. I didn't lie na, professors Don't mean sh*t, in Nigeria anyone with PhD can just be a professor with one or two help, there's nothing to it, has absolutely nothing to do with your education stats. Send your kids to sch

Continue to deceive yourself.
Wait,dont you have more Professors than Yorubas anymore? grin

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by ThatFairGuy1: 9:09am On Aug 26, 2021
Shut your mouth there. How many are Igbos having such numbers?

Besides, Edo State has the least, yet you're still here chestbeating
post=105179371:

Silly excuse

1 Like

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Cosbyrich: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2021
Obamaofusa:

WAEC has never done state by state for any of the 5 countries it represents.It is still the fraudulent Igbo catch-up-Yorubas-by-all-means fraudsters that have been posting the falsehood..

lol
Igbos are really fraudulent.They have been doing this for up to 10 years now.Oh my!

1 Like

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2021
Lol
Out of school children don bust this one brain.
When the guy was posting pictures of schools in Anambra y'all said you have more and or better now principal don chase them for school fees abi their uniform no dry?

ThatFairGuy1:

7 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Ngorbungor(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Hahahahahaha one inconsequential state trying to feel among. Please go and face bayalsa or kogi state I beg

1 Like

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2021
This is why the South east is doing well, learn

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Ngorbungor(m): 9:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Furious1:
Lol
Out of school children don bust this one brain.
When the guy was posting pictures of schools in Anambra y'all said you have more and or better now principal don chase them for school fees abi their uniform no dry?

Him want to tell us about witches and wizards in school uniform

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Davash222(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Trash. This won't be YEMI KALE data any longer. Hypocritical people
Ghetto politician, free your mind from hate.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2021
He's neither bayelsa nor Kogi,
Na Yoruba guy be that.
By the way North Central and South south did better than south west
Ngorbungor:

Hahahahahaha one inconsequential state trying to feel among. Please go and face bayalsa or kogi state I beg

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2021
By the way I have data that shows only 80 percent of the richest ppl in SW send their kids to sch, your richest ppl can't send their remaining 20 percent to sch. Follow me argue and I'll post it

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Isobug: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2021
theInterpreter:

It's simple logic grin
Sorry if your brain can't take it
Lol
Simple logic you can't understand cheesy
No wonder the Fendi freedom fighter decieve you grin
okay grin
Happy now? cheesy

I will believe when your 15 year old brothers stop rushing to the west to sell expired gala grin
Fools everywhere
It's a simple logic per se. Your logic holds water. But what I don't agree is our population Census data. Till tomorrow I doubt that South East is that figure given to them, it is hitherto untrue. SouthEast is double that figure, any sane human shouldn't agree less, it was done to favor some regions
Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Isobug: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2021
theInterpreter:

It's simple logic grin
Sorry if your brain can't take it
Lol
Simple logic you can't understand cheesy
No wonder the Fendi freedom fighter decieve you grin
okay grin
Happy now? cheesy

I will believe when your 15 year old brothers stop rushing to the west to sell expired gala grin
Fools everywhere
It's a simple logic per se. Your logic holds water,no doubt. But what I don't agree is our population Census data. Till tomorrow I doubt that South East is that figure given to them, it is hitherto untrue. SouthEast is double that figure, any sane human shouldn't agree less, it was done to favor some regions
Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by theInterpreter: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Isobug:

It's a simple logic per se. Your logic holds water,no doubt. But what I don't agree is our population Census data. Till tomorrow I doubt that South East is that figure given to them, it is hitherto untrue. SouthEast is double that figure, any sane human shouldn't agree less, it was done to favor some regions
lol
So are you saying that the south east houses about 60 million people? grin
Do you know the implication of what you're saying?
Remember that the SE is just about 27000 km²
post=105194146]
Empty brain Lagos with smallest landmass is more populated, I wonder when you guys will get common sense. [/quote]the same common sense will tell you that Lagos has dozens of slums
That about 20% of people who work in Lagos live in Ogun State grin[quote author=Isobug
:

1. It can even house more than that

2. The Southeastern people are known to be trvellers

3. If you want the reasons for 1 above, I will. Just like you said, it's a simple logic
there's one thing that comes with population density in 3rd world countries
Yeah you guessed right grin
SLUMS cheesy
Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Isobug: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
1. It can even house more than that

2. The Southeastern people are known to be trvellers

3. If you want the reasons for 1 above, I will. Just like you said, it's a simple logic
Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Well. Waec did publish stats by states
Cosbyrich:

lol
Igbos are really fraudulent.They have been doing this for up to 10 years now.Oh my!

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
Empty brain Lagos with smallest landmass is more populated, I wonder when you guys will get common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2021
And they were arguing one time on Twitter that Lagos population is way more than the stat shows but here we are
post=105194146:

Empty brain Lagos with smallest landmass is more populated, I wonder when you guys will get common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2021
Some ppl can argue Sha, however you look at it; number of out of school children, number of school children or percentage of school children, the south east will still top it. Doesn't matter the population.
The number of educated ppl in Imo alone de compete with one whole region for north, even with their population

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by jimyjames(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
And the smallest state in Nigeria Lagos House's close to 20 million people? You don't count population by landmass kid, south east is one of the most densely populated areas in Africa
In Nigeria the most densely built cities in Nigeria is Lagos followed by Onitsha

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Liebermantic: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Cashsteady:
Of course definitely South East would because it's the region with lesser population in Nigeria...

Are you lot aware that we have more igbos in Lagos and ogun compared to igbos In ebonyi even though Lagos and ogun are not an Eastern state . The reason for the high drop out in south west is simply because of the high population and high presence of non indigenes...

Can tell you most of the dropout in Lagos, oyo and ogun are mostly people from the north and some other few non indigenes because of their high presence in the states

And if you notice states like osun, ondo and ekiti have very low drop out because most of the people there are indigenes.

In conclusion the reason why south east is having lower than south west is because the west is by far more populated with lot of non indigenes
Take Lagos population aside: what's the population of Southwest vs Southeast?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by theInterpreter: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2021
Liebermantic:

Google and don't be shy grin
Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2021
This one too is through google, am sure you won't like it.
theInterpreter:
Google and don't be shy grin

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by theInterpreter: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Furious1:
lol grin
Can't you read?
Liebermantic:

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by theInterpreter: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Furious1:
lol grin
Can't you read?
Liebermantic:

Besides
That is very false
Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2021
Distribution of ethnic groups in Nigeria my guy. Y'all said yorubas are way more than Igbos but that stat shows it's not even up to 1%
And you just had to come up with "can you read"
Your kids are dropping out of school tho, lemme not make it harder for you
theInterpreter:
lol grin
Can't you read?
Besides
That is very false

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2021
North with all their population, how's it working out for them. Once this country is restructured y'all population will be useless cus it won't matter where the presidents come from
Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by theInterpreter: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Furious1:
Distribution of ethnic groups in Nigeria my guy. Y'all said yorubas are way more than Igbos but that stat shows it's not even up to 1%
And you just had to come up with "can you read"
Your kids are dropping out of school tho, lemme not make it harder for you
I hope you can read grin
Liebermantic:

wink
Re: Southeast Records lowest in out of school in Nigeria Northwest Recorded Highes by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2021
It's hard to find someone in these parts who doesn't understand the difference between questions and answers unless they're dropping out of sch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Shuts Down Onitsha With Their Mega Rally Today'! / Don’t Sabotage Tinubu’s Efforts In Fixing Economy - Oyintiloye Tells Governors / MISSING $20BILLION Can Build 10 Burj Khalifa ─ FASHOLA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.