Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) (48363 Views)

Salome Abuh: Killers Of PDP Women Leader Paraded In Lokoja / Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Photos/video: Thief Caught In A Village In Akwa Ibom State, Paraded Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Stupid boy Ebira
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by KingAzari: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2021
AntiBMC:
Rainbow boy cheesy

While I don't have d patience for gay people, I still say that the nigerian army should focus on fighting what is fighting them. There are more pressing issues at hand than a gay man.
How do you know he is gay?

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by dex4sure: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2021
Pull the skirt down and check

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2021
jobless military.

3 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by dontai(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Live and let all live.

4 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Freezby2020: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2021
You must very high on heroin before making this stupid analysis, and coming to idiotic conclusion.

udoka55555:
This video makes me sad

I believe she didn't force this on himself....

Sometimes this chromosomes can mess someone up .....but we have to fight it so as to remain healthy individuals.....

Let's look for a way to help this individuals with mixed chromosomes.......

They have the right to live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by osuofia2(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by IgboWarlord(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Flamemignon1:

We literally don't need your help, just your tolerance because no matter how hard we try, you will never accept us

Fu..cc..in fa..o.t... angry

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by imohimoh12: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2021
Free USA visa loading ....
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by kevoh(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2021
Yes, let vigilantes and the Nigerian Army focus on cross dressers while bandits, kidnappers and ISWAP terrorists run free on our highways and even invade the NDA! angry We can never get our priorities right in this country!

2 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Candidlady: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2021
This country is a mess

Hypocrites everywhere

Freezby2020:
You must very high on heroin before making this stupid analysis, and coming to idiotic conclusion.

Jstfu

Who are you to judge the way of life of an individual... Dunce

dex4sure:
Pull the skirt down and check

SMH...
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Sarmiz24(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2021
Even God won’t accept u, so change ur ways
Flamemignon1:

We literally don't need your help, just your tolerance because no matter how hard we try, you will never accept us

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2021
udoka55555:
This video makes me sad

Sometimes this chromosomes can mess someone up .....but we have to fight it so as to remain healthy individuals.....

In Nigeria, it is interpreted as impersonating gender and suspected conspiracy to defraud

5 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Sarmiz24(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2021
Being honest with ur emotion is not a crime to no one either
Hueman:

You not liking them creates an environment where they are still discriminated against. Drinking alcohol is a sin but you don't remind them how you don't like them because you know it's none of your business and they don't follow your religion.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by pepetua(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2021
PLEASE IS THAT POLICE OFFICER HE OR SHE ?
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Thetruth101: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2021
udoka55555:
This video makes me sad

This is the most intelligent comment I have seen on Nairaland lately... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by brookz: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2021
Some call her beautiful woman

Some call him Mrs bro

Some call her Aunty sis

Some call him shim

But my prayers be say "May we not give birth to what we cannot explain "

6 Likes

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by sunshineV(f): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2021
Amarabae:

what exactly is special about them?
please stop,
They are sick, sorry to say this.
we can't be compelled to accept this abnormal act.

What exactly is sexually arousing about a fellow guy ass to a guy?
what's normal in a guy drilling his 9inches inside your anus?

am not here to judge, but gays need help!
I don't pray for any of my sons to be one.
tufia
what is sexually arousing about a lady penetrating her vagina with 9inch cucumber?

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2021
They don't tolerate criminality but the can tolerate bandits and herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Renforce: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2021
Hueman:

The Yoruba worshiped crossdressers such as sango but you won't know because you refuse to learn about pre-colonial Africa. u be mumu. crossdressing is not new in African culture

Lol! Typical of a fellow with an identity crisis. Bobrisky wannabe

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2021
Mad and sick people everywhere. He might even running from some people that is why he disguised himself as a woman. It is not the first time that men have disguised as women to escape their pursuers.
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Sarmiz24(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2021
N*gga u Gay Come clean let’s know
Hueman:

foolish statements like this are very irritating because you people don't realize that you only hate gay people due to colonialism. Africans were fine with homosexuality before oyinbo men came here. The fact that our homophobic slurs are in English is proof that homophobia is a colonial import lol. Being gay is natural, hating someone for how they are born is very irrational and weird. Imagine if someone hated you because of your skin color. You yourself would think that feeling is irrational. Get some sense.

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Greystone: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2021
Amarabae:
does it mean that the sight of pussy doesn't arouse all these gays or what?
what's interesting about your fellow guy asshole that is filled with poo?
sickos
The sight of pussy doesn't arouse me o infact it disgust me. I just like to enter but dont want to see it. Its the body and the face that arouse me and i believe I'm not the only normal man like this

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by Blessme4(f): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2021
Did he steal anyone's cloth? Of all the problems bedeviling this nation, why don't we concentrate on an innocent cross dresser. Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by gulfer: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Is that the biggest problem of this state that is being run like a one-man business......Yeye Bello should better focus as time will soon run out for him to achieve anything again angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 8:49am On Aug 26, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Fu..cc..in fa..o.t... angry
So now you have given it a name/label that has fixed the "problem" or made your life better or enhanced your individual happiness?
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by nogragra: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2021
allwell51:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTAoEbnt_yy/?utm_medium=copy_link
I know shim heshe is the one I see with brobrisky the other day. Dirty unclean people!
Re: Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures) by BruncleZuma: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yahaya Bello became a governor because his father died...let that marinate a little then cross reference it with the immense foolishness he has been perpetuating in Kogi State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates / Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.