Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport (23206 Views)

David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Kosiso12(f): 8:34am On Aug 29, 2021
Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport (Photos)

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State on Saturday inspected the ongoing Ebonyi State International Airport, Igbere TV reports.

The Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr Francis Nwaze, said "the Project is currently witnessing massive construction across the length and width of the site. Several heavy types of equipment are on-site and operational as the Governor targets early 2022 for the completion of the project."

"The Airport terminal building and the runway are said to be the largest in the country. The project control tower, parking space, hanger, gatehouse, taxiway, and other components of a world-class international airport are simultaneously, and speedily ongoing."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1399086/gov-umahi-inspects-ebonyi-state-international-airport-photos/

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Kosiso12(f): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2021
More

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by rozario: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Working Governor the best in southeast

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by EmekaA125(m): 8:37am On Aug 29, 2021
FTC after how many unsuccessful attempt on this space.

I dedicate this FTC to all lovers of development and Ebonyi people.

Truly, Gov Dave Umahi is God-sent to Ebonyi and SE at large. 4 out of 5 Igbo States now have an Airport. Very commendable.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by rozario: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2021
Lol FTC where? Try again
EmekaA125:
FTC after how many unsuccessful attempt on this space.

I dedicate this FTC to all lovers of development and Ebonyi people.

Truly, Gov Dave Umahi is God-sent to Ebonyi and SE at large. 4 out of 5 Igbo States now have an Airport. Very commendable.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Ikwerelastborn: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2021
Great one ,I'm happy for the south east people. There is nothing as good as connecting ones region to the outside world.kudos to Umahi and Ebonyi people.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Crowwejihadist: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2021
rozario:
Lol FTC where? Try again

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Rodwave: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2021
Where the pictures.?
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by AntiBalaka: 8:47am On Aug 29, 2021
Ebonyi, from old Latin meaning 'black wood'.

Ebony is the anglicized version of Ebonyi.

The region referred to as Ebonyi today in present day Nigeria was a hunting ground for Jewish slave traders who dealt with the Arochukwu slave raiders.

The Jewish slave traders described their cargo as black wood which were piled up against each other side-by-side in the hauls of their slave ships.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Ikwerelastborn: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2021
Rodwave:
Where the pictures.?
Look like you're using Nokia torch grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Totilopussylick(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2021
Rodwave:
Where the pictures.?
You should upgrade your phone tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Totilopussylick(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:

The region referred to as Ebonyi today in present day Nigeria was a hunting ground for Jewish slave traders who dealt with the Arochukwu slave raiders.

The Jewish slave traders described their cargo as black wood which were piled up against each other side-by-side in the hauls of their slave ships.

Professor

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Rodwave: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Look like you're using Nokia torch grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
grin grin
I dey use better phone

Me I no see anything sha. Na unknown uncompleted construction I dey see.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Ikwerelastborn: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Rodwave:

grin grin
I dey use better phone

Me I no see anything sha. Na unknown uncompleted construction I dey see.
Youre saying same thing with op,can't you comprehend. Ongoing construction undecided

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Totilopussylick(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2021
The true son of the soil.

Ride on sir.

We the ebonyians are proud of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Ikwerelastborn: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Professor
Whats even the relevance of that his write-up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Rodwave: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Youre saying same thing with op,can't you comprehend. Ongoing construction undecided

Naah.

OP said airport, and I said unknown grin grin.

We are not saying the same thing.
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Sergio101(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Rodwave:
Where the pictures.?
cheesy.

people with aka-one-touch......smh

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Totilopussylick(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Wonder why you are confused

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Rodwave: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Totilopussylick:
You should upgrade your phone tongue

My phone is already upgraded. cheesy grin
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Ikwerelastborn: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2021
Rodwave:

Naah.

OP said airport, and I said unknown grin grin.

We are not saying the thing.
Youre a confused man obviously grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Rodwave: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Youre a confused man obviously grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by alizma: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2021
The only active governor in South East

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by AutoBodyParts(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2021
Where is that paid fool always pushing Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi threads here? Shebi you dey see your Principal mate and colleague? Enugu get more Allocation, more IGR etc

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by BKayy: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2021
This our regional competition is a funny one.
It is barely 12 hrs Mr Allen Oyema visited Anambra international airport and Mr Dave Umahi have worn his bobo face cap to inspect his own Airport.
Nna eh, Alaigbo as an independent country will be a tough competition ground for all the province.
Make I laugh abeg grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by EmekaA125(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Ebo is shortform of Ebonyi aka Black wood.

Just like the Yaribanza who got their name from their Fulani masters, you Ebos got your name from your Jewish slave masters.

Black wood cargo = Ebonyi = Ebo = Igbo
Make it make sense buddy. Gibberish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by paramakina202: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2021
I trust Umahi to come with something beautiful and really good.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 / Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident / Nigeria In Deep Economic Trouble: “FG, States, LGs Share N518.5bn For June”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.