Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport (23238 Views)

David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by tutudesz: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
AutoBodyParts:
Where is that paid fool always pushing Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi threads here? Shebi you dey see your Principal mate and colleague? Enugu get more Allocation, more IGR etc
What about Okowa who's allocation is bigger than both state combined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
Airports springing up all over South-East... That's wonderful news.

Every region should work to develop and competitively leave the others behind...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by cryptotech: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Where is osun airport? A fail project, Osun state acting like it impossible to have airport, shame on Gov Oyetola.
Good one from Gov of Ebonyi state.. really setting the pace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Mrkumareze(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
globemoney01:

Shut up. Anambra Airport will remain the best in SE/SS. What is on ground here can’t match the shopping mall.

You are still existing within Anambra, by the time you go globe you ll understand.
.. In your own very eyes, anambra has turned to a state with the worst road, you better wake your drunkard

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by derbykol(f): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ebonyi has dwarfed Abia in terms of infrastructural development

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Ykc2(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ebonyi Airport is waste of money
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by BeijinDossier: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
globemoney01:

Shut up. Anambra Airport will remain the best in SE/SS. What is on ground here can’t match the shopping mall.

Factual
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by grandstar(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
What's Ebonyi state doing with an international Airport? It's money down the drain. There's insufficient demand to justify an airport. State governor's will never learn.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by CXLVII: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2021
I hope he is not replicating the cement depot Obiano built and called airport.
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by grandstar(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:
Ebonyi, from old Latin meaning 'black wood'.

Ebony is the anglicized version of Ebonyi.

The region referred to as Ebonyi today in present day Nigeria was a hunting ground for Jewish slave traders who dealt with the Arochukwu slave raiders.

The Jewish slave traders described their cargo as black wood which were piled up against each other side-by-side in the hauls of their slave ships.

So, Ebonyi isn't am Igbo word? I thought Arochukwu was Ania?

I also never knew there were Jewisl slave traders. 8 thought they were all white
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by BeijinDossier: 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
[s]
CXLVII:
I hope he is not replicating the cement depot Obiano built and called airport.
[/s]

Anambra international airport is the most modern, most beautiful, most sophisticated airport in Nigeria aside Abuja and Lagos. Mention just one state airport that comes close lets compare with pictures

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by BeijinDossier: 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
grandstar:
What's Ebonyi state doing with an international Airport? It's money down the drain. There's insufficient demand to justify an airport. State governor's will never learn.

Most ebonyi people are not enlightened enough to reason like you. They are building airport when 85% of them are poor according to NBS stats. I am still wondering who will use this airport even if it ever get completed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by jflexy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ignatio:

Same question I'm asking. What's the point of this airport while there's one an hour away. How many Eboyians can afford a plane?
Just another waste project.

Imagine, how many Ebobyians can afford a plane, in your mind people are very poor?

Or your ignorance made you think so?
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kosiso12:
More
When will he do the Runway, the Tarmac, and the Terminal??
All I can see are the peripheral buildings and the parking areas and roads leading to the place..

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by BeijinDossier: 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ignatio:

Same question I'm asking. What's the point of this airport while there's one an hour away. How many Eboyians can afford a plane?

The people are not asking questions. I am still asking myself, where are the ebonyi people that will use this airport. I think it's a political project that may never be completed
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mrkumareze:
When completed, my Ugu Governor ll understand what he built in my state is a mare shopping mall
It won't be completed anytime soon if these photos are the true situation on ground.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Mrkumareze(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
It won't be completed anytime soon if these photos are the true situation on ground.

Don't play with umahi when it comes to infrastructure, he has the zeal ...

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Mosopzy23: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
I'm amazed at the way south east governors are going about their duties efficiently albeit silently. Who would believe the East is about to complete her third Airports.

Why not earn as much as 200k monthly with your phone tru Affiliate Marketing. Check my signature for more.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Mrexcell(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
With this current pace of work early 2022 is definitely not feasible.
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Bngf: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oh
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by globemoney01: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mrkumareze:

You are still existing within Anambra, by the time you go globe you ll understand.
.. In your own very eyes, anambra has turned to a state with the worst road, you better wake your drunkard
Anambra has moved beyond roads. Anambra Airport will lift the state economy massively and provide enough funds that will used to build proper roads but clowns like you think governance is just constructing few substandard roads here and there. Obiano will go down as SE best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by CXLVII: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

Anambra international airport is the most modern, most beautiful, most sophisticated airport in Nigeria aside Abuja and Lagos. Mention just one state airport that comes close lets compare with pictures

And you had the guts and effrontery to post the picture.

Look at what you call an international airport?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by OreMI22: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kosiso12:
Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1399086/gov-umahi-inspects-ebonyi-state-international-airport-photos/

Very nice!

Umahi should inspect this job more regularly so progress on it can be more readily known.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by BeijinDossier: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
[left]
CXLVII:

And you had the guts and effrontery to post the picture.Look at what you call an international airport?

Post the one in your backward state let's compare. Or rather post any state airport in Nigeria let's compare with that of Anambra international airport.

Anambra international airport is the best in Nigeria aside Abuja and Lagos. Let's debate with pictures

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by globemoney01: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
CXLVII:

And you had the guts and effrontery to post the picture.

Look at what you call an international airport?

Mention the ones in Nigeria that are better. Clown

1 Like

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Sheriman(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
This Governor is working in his state while one guy from Benue his always using fulani militias criminalities as an excuse for his woeful governance of 6 years in office.
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Sheriman(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Our government should not just be building Airport. 80% of Nigerians are poor to afford flights all the time. They should priotise the building affordable good housing too for poor Nigerians.
Building world Class hospitals
Building a standard dualize roads with street lights.
Building of modern primary and secondary schools equipped them with all teaching aid materials, internet facilities for the staff and social development program for students.
Building parks and relaxation centres all around our cities
Establishing Technical and Innovation centres for the youths.
Encouraging Nigerians to plant trees, we don't have trees on Street. It is good to have trees around cities.
Creating enabling environment for SMEs
Providing maximum Security social amenities to the rural areas also.
All these are the basic things I know that people must enjoy from their government. Not building wack Warehouses calling it Airport. Have they visited Amsterdam, Abu Dhabi or London Airport before to know what does it takes to build a world class hospitals. Nigerians politicians are fund of building wack projects.
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by easy34(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ebonyi Airport dey ok.
Which one be international
We don too abuse the word international in this part of the world.

Unless i see an international standard sha
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by OgwuEgo: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good, we go dey land with Private Jet every December cool Ebonyi Amaka.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Ignatio(m): 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
jflexy:

Imagine, how many Ebobyians can afford a plane, in your mind people are very poor?

Or your ignorance made you think so?

Let's be honest, and leave sentiments out. I have a place in Ai. Money doesn't flow like that here apart from the political circle.
Secondly does the state has the capacity of boarding a full flight daily.
Re: Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State International Airport by Ikwerelastborn: 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ignatio:

You may be stupid with this question honestly. In rivers here,the ph airport serves not just rivers people but imo,abia and Anambra people. The airport can serve Ebonyi, neighbouring abia ,cross river ,benue and even Nearby Enugu villages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Government To Shut Schools, Markets Obeying ‘sit-at-home’ Monday -Gov Mbah / Chris Ngige Shows His Traditional Dance Moves (Photos) / Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.