Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) (77786 Views)

Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Superboss: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
I heard that him papa na one of the staunch Buharists- one of the lying bots deceiving the mannequin, telling him all is well when the country is burning.

7 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Aganju849: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Wait...na the dead body them dey load like firewood so

4 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by KingDash: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lovelyn451:
If his father was not a senator would he be a captain?
don't mind them..

5 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by flexyrule(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
JBoss25:
That means you're an old papa
You think everyone here is your mate ba?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by dododawa1: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Am coming am coming to the leaders.

1 Like

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by JBoss25(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
jimmyolasun:
Everybody don dey get served.

RIP to the aboki wey fall..
You be bastard aswear
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Peppysco: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Me nor dey even get pity for these kind deaths or news again, can't afford to be typing or wasting RIP anyhow.
The truth is that when the time comes, the children of the poor and oppressed will begin to run after the children of the so called elites and high and mighty in the society. It is the food they're cooking, they must eat it when the food don done. Na KARMA talk so, nor be me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Daniel058(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mrice22:

You are a compound fool.. daft fellow..
wetin concern Biafra and this.. our great country is falling down.. all we need is to put hands together and make it right Ode
You And who ? WHIlE EVERYBODY KNOW THE REGION AND THE RELIGION CAUSING ALL THE PROBLEM? angry

4 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Comedian2019: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Aksnoopy:
May he rest in the bossom of 72 virgins and may he receive the best head they can offer. Amina otu! smiley
Whoever came up with this promise of 72 virgins must be a smart guy. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by topoftheworld(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Splitmind:
This is fake news by ipobian miscreants. I have connections in Kaduna and I am yet to get any such report.

Let's be mindful of what we post please so we don't drag the country down the mud.

When U wouldn't read or listen to news.go and check Punch newspaper update Oga.
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Fortyfifty(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
After all the fence they still found their way in.
I hope all this so called elites are watching

2 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by MOVIC6: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Telz you
You
jimmyolasun:
Everybody don dey get served.

RIP to the aboki wey fall..
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Hellonearth007: 10:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
TheDemola:
So sad. He was my junior in secondary school

Woow. He is a captain living a large life while u are here wasting your old age n defending the fulani killings. Well it will get to all of them

1 Like

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
This one loud oo shocked

I wish more top polithiefians children be killed like this one lipsrsealed
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
A time would come, when the poor and deprived would start eating the rich............

That time was a year ago......... cheesy
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by turkeyman: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
I said Nigeria will be better if children and relatives politicians and elites get kidnapped, murdered and tortured and treated the way our police and security men treats the ordinary man on the street. Nothing breaks a man than seeing the life of his child taken with him being unable to do nothing about it.only then will this politicians do the right thing.
I pray when next we take to the streets that would be what will happen,am really tired of how they have messed things up for every Nigerian youth and mortgage our future because of their children's own
FutureIsFemale:
Thank God. Let them also taste the food they cooked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by AfroBeatDiary: 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Na breakfast, e go go round Nah. Sebi una no wan listen.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Trumann: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Splitmind:
This is fake news by ipobian miscreants. I have connections in Kaduna and I am yet to get any such report.

Let's be mindful of what we post please so we don't drag the country down the mud.

You are very very stupid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Fcwilly: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hell rufai businessmen plying their trade very well,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is so sad, too many bad news.
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Safyqueen: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
tegafej:
I got no RIP to give...

They are part of the systems that created the problem...

...so its only normal for them to reap the benefits...

In addition, it's a north-north thing so they can have all the fun.

Can you see the hypocrisy in you? You are saying it is north north things because the victim here is a Muslim but this is Kaduna state. If this happens in the same Kaduna but southern Kaduna part, it is El-rufai that sends his Fulanis bandits, it is ethnic cleansing, it is because they are christains.

This people are bad, terrific and I don't even wish them to visit my enemy. Let's stop profiling a particular whole tribe as the only people in it, it will make it political and complex to get rid of. Fulanis are also victims many occasion through cattle rustling, kidnappings though majority of the bandits are still Fulanis but not all are Fulanis not all Fulanis are bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by Joseph08(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
"I'm happy isn't only the poor Gunmen attack in Nigeria".

"So it's fair enough".

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by iLegendd(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
It's getting to politicians (thieves) and their families gradually.

2 Likes

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by techWriter1: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
RIP young man.No two is safe again on this region
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by tenpipsperday: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
But all these politicians never dropped a note of condolence when the son of commoner is killed. Now they are crawling out of their shells.

Na all of us dey enjoy buhari music.

By next year he will release another track.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by zamaani(m): 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
You are thanking God for someone dead, what a world
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by dk58(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
RIP
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by ultiabaz36(m): 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
E for better make them dey kill people like this and not the innocent travellers and students
Re: Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) by RPG2020(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Inside job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.