Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,504 members, 7,854,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader (50982 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) / Tajudeen Bakare Charged With Murder Of Jumoke Oyeleke / Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by hybraheeem002(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hnmmmmmmmm.... Alufá Taju again.
Everyone shaaaa wan become popular for this Naija
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by calcal: 12:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Blackfire:
Yoruba people and mouth eeeehhh grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my people with mouth
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Federalofficia(m): 1:28am On Aug 31, 2021
grin disappear now make you go land for kuje prison or panti Abi you think say na only you get juju Abi you no no ijoba amuni mu oogun
GENESISNEMESIS:

https://politicsnigeria.com/why-i-did-not-disappear-when-police-arrested-me-ogboni-leader/
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by badboyTee(m): 1:40am On Aug 31, 2021
HardMirror:
https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian
though am also a freethinker now I want to know if spirituality is real as claimed and do those pastors see future indeed for example tbjoshua I watched an Archie of him predicting that there would be a penalty in a match and it would be lost and the penalty was lost indeed in the match .....so I somehow doubt it and somehow believe just wanna know more about it?
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by joyandfaith: 3:18am On Aug 31, 2021
More note on tricks that make someone invisible or disappear.
It is ancient tricks. Not really a mystical power. Some plants can produce certain effects on assailants or users. Some animal skins can be used as well.
Hypnosis- there are a lot of herbs that produce hypnotic effects. It depends on it is being used. Examples- edi, efun etc.
Hypnotherapy is now being applied in medical treatment.
In disappearing charm, assailants would not see you but you would see them. Where the user is hiding would be laced with charms( usually prepared from herbs ) in many forms- liquids, perfume or concoction (ebo) etc. The assailants in having exposure to those charms will become disorientated or confused. They would leave claiming they could not find their targets.
To get people with such charms, house should be set ablazed. In most cases, they would come out and surrender.
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by eastOFwest(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Chibuezem:
white man don wash your brain with sharwama it is you that is stupid and backwards. You can't wake up and call Nigerians (including me, your father and mother) stuuuuuupid don't ever do it rather insult the person e.g. East of west is Ewu Gambia angry

Wetin concern white man for this matter? I don't care whether it is white man religion, black man religion or purple man religion. If the religion is talking about miraculous stuff like disappearing, changing to goat, healing amputee, curing of illness, money rituals etc, and you believe it then you are stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Lightorder: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Davash222:

Story. You dey whine yourself.
don’t mind the clown. What happened to disappearing along with those he was arrested with. Is he no longer the leader of awon disappearance
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Chibuezem(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2021
eastOFwest:

Wetin concern white man for this matter? I don't care whether it is white man religion, black man religion or purple man religion. If the religion is talking about miraculous stuff like disappearing, changing to goat, healing amputee, curing of illness, money rituals etc, and you believe it then you are stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!
Okay bye but I no say my insult touch you small

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by HardMirror(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2021
badboyTee:
though am also a freethinker now I want to know if spirituality is real as claimed and do those pastors see future indeed for example tbjoshua I watched an Archie of him predicting that there would be a penalty in a match and it would be lost and the penalty was lost indeed in the match .....so I somehow doubt it and somehow believe just wanna know more about it?
This is a good question sir.
Spirituality is deeper than what you denoted here and that is why it comes through in different cultures, religions and practices. Meditation can be spiritual without the influence of a belief in God, angels or demons and this shows that spirituallity is a state of mind, though most times highly influenced by a belief in spiritual subjects such as god and the devil, it can also be self centered and based on metaphysical forces commonly referred to as CHI.
dont get carried away with prophesies and spiritual gimmicks, yes, what you see are gimmicks and a distraction of what is truely happening.
if you live your life the way tb joshua did, you will realize that 90% or more of things he says are blanket statements bound to happen due to probability. also note that a lot of his professes do not come to pass, they only focus on the guesses he gets right.
you would be amazed at how sensitive you become if you start living spiritually and how much you seem to know that others miss because they are not as focused as you are.
when i was spiritual, i take time to pray, meditate and think every morning most especially, this dedication helped me to refelct on things around me and most times i can predict how things would turn out during the day on in future or relating t people around me, not because god was revealing it to me, but because i was dedicating my mental capacity to this task. i would like to talk more about this but maybe later.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by badboyTee(m): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
HardMirror:
This is a good question sir.
Spirituality is deeper than what you denoted here and that is why it comes through in different cultures, religions and practices. Meditation can be spiritual without the influence of a belief in God, angels or demons and this shows that spirituallity is a state of mind, though most times highly influenced by a belief in spiritual subjects such as god and the devil, it can also be self centered and based on metaphysical forces commonly referred to as CHI.
dont get carried away with prophesies and spiritual gimmicks, yes, what you see are gimmicks and a distraction of what is truely happening.
if you live your life the way tb joshua did, you will realize that 90% or more of things he says are blanket statements bound to happen due to probability. also note that a lot of his professes do not come to pass, they only focus on the guesses he gets right.
you would be amazed at how sensitive you become if you start living spiritually and how much you seem to know that others miss because they are not as focused as you are.
when i was spiritual, i take time to pray, meditate and think every morning most especially, this dedication helped me to refelct on things around me and most times i can predict how things would turn out during the day on in future or relating t people around me, not because god was revealing it to me, but because i was dedicating my mental capacity to this task. i would like to talk more about this but maybe later.
okay would have really loved to see you in person but the deaf guy in capital I know a deaf guy who sells disk is it him you were referring too in your story
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by HardMirror(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
badboyTee:
okay would have really loved to see you in person but the deaf guy in capital I know a deaf guy who sells disk is it him you were referring too in your story
i dont know if he sells disk now. but the guy i am talking about is bald. he should be in his forties now. his shop used to be at capital hotel area in Osogbo, but he lives in Dada Estate.
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by badboyTee(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
HardMirror:
i dont know if he sells disk now. but the guy i am talking about is bald. he should be in his forties now. his shop used to be at capital hotel area in Osogbo, but he lives in Dada Estate.
it might be him cuz he his also bald .
Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by HardMirror(m): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
badboyTee:
it might be him cuz he his also bald .
2002 or 2003, Prophet Samson Ayorinde was in Osogbo for a mega crusade. it is the 2nd largest in Osogbo only second to Reinhard Bonke's crusand. I was there when this man climbed the podium and the prophet prayed for him and claimed he was healed. this man started blabbing just like dumb people do (you know they can still make sounds even though they cannot talk). we were all screaming HALLELUJAH thinking he was healed. it was all a lie. the poor man returned home still deaf and dumb till date. this is how these men of god distract people from focusing on the real issue, same trick pastor chris uses. i challenged the younger brother of one of his key pastors to produce one single person he can show me to proof that god ever healed anyone in the church and it must me a healing that only a miracle can achieve not something like headache or stomach ache. it has been 5 years now and the guy cannot still show me one single blind person or paralyzed person that pastor chris prayed for and is healed.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader by Muwyn(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
Does it make sense to disappear if you are public person and you will still be caught sooner or later?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$50M: Mu’azu Disowns Ikoyi House, But ETCO Website Exposed Him - SR / Ghanaians React To Buhari's Promise To Help Fight Corruption / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.