Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter (29861 Views)

Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by macmillanflora(f): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Worked for me .thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Adegbem01(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Na once Firefox download the acceptance letter OooooOooooO
It did even ask for any details

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wow it worked, the OP deserve a cold heineken �

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Finally downloaded mine after 15mins or so
Thanks a bunch for this info

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by mamarazi(f): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ok .Thank you
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by mamarazi(f): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
SegZ24:

The PPA Letter you downloaded is your acceptance/ rejection letter..

Ok..Thank you
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by mamarazi(f): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
ugwumichael:

The downloaded PPA letter is your Acceptance/rejection letter

Ok Thank you
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Rajman45(m): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks boss....it worked.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by wunmi590(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
I guess their website is now better now...

Just did for my wife, but used the mobile view..

I discovered there was a little changes to the dash board, like adding your local government for where to do your physical verification...

Wish other people still trying to downlaod success
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by justking(m): 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by 1billi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why will someone need trick to do so. Hah! This country is bleeped

3 Likes

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Wayne4uall(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
I tired it more than 30 minutes... Still the same
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
1billi:
Why will someone need trick to do so. Hah! This country is bleeped
grin
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by oforjide: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
What about people that was asked to choose another program and they did but up till now they are yet to be deployed, I am an example of such people pls is there any hope for me
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Temmywalex: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transsion.phoenix

Download the phoenix browser above from Google play store. You will download your deployment letter on the first attempt without filling all those information required by chrome browser.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Temmywalex: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wayne4uall:
I tired it more than 30 minutes... Still the same

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transsion.phoenix

Download the phoenix browser above from Google play store. You will download your deployment letter on the first attempt without filling all those information required by chrome browser.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Babaibeji2020(m): 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sammology:
My own I don press am pass 1 hour and my village people said NOoooooo,
grin
Rub anointing oil for your hand, drop some for your phone screen, begin press harder again!

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by rozynero(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
SegZ24:
So many applicants are finding it difficult to download their N-Power PPA Letter, this trick that worked for me might be useful for you also..

First thing first, make sure you are using Chrome browser,
Change the view to desktop view,
After you might have input your details,
Tap on the download button. (As usual an error message pops up)

Now here comes the trick,

Ignore the error message and keep tapping the download button non stop.

As for me, I kept tapping the download button for more than 5min non stop, still I saw a download completed pop up on my notification..

So many people are trying to download at the same time, causing the error message.

All you need is patience.
Keep tapping the download button non stop.

This trick worked for me, might also work for you, that's why am sharing with you.
Give it a try.

Mine is showing update your date of birth and my date of birth is correct
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Pearlqueen(f): 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mine is saying "BVN has already been used"
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Juanmike(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
oforjide:
What about people that was asked to choose another program and they did but up till now they are yet to be deployed, I am an example of such people pls is there any hope for me
Am in your shoes
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by StepTwo: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Downloading is even faster with brave browser. Two clicks at most and you have it downloaded.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Juventus4life: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
SegZ24:
So many applicants are finding it difficult to download their N-Power PPA Letter, this trick that worked for me might be useful for you also..

As for me, I kept tapping the download button for more than 5min non stop, still I saw a download completed pop up on my notification..

So many people are trying to download at the same time, causing the error message.

This trick worked for me, might also work for you, that's why am sharing with you.
Give it a try.

What about when showing the program is not available in your local government
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Juanmike(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
rozynero:

Mine is showing update your date of birth and my date of birth is correct
You used a different one for bvn
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Jales93(m): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thumbs up the person that posted this. Just tried it and it worked.
Any one in Lagos here??

3 Likes

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Juanmike(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pearlqueen:
Mine is saying "BVN has already been used"
You are already on FG payroll
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Bngf: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by wentroublecomes: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
SegZ24:

Give it a try.
Na bashiri school them post u.
Abeg, na CAC dem post me. I'll like to contact u because I'll be coming from ibadan
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by wentroublecomes: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Juventus4life:

What about when showing the program is not available in your local government
Change the program
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Pearlqueen(f): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Juanmike:
You are already on FG payroll
No, I haven't been employed by the FG before.

Well, it has finally been saved successfully.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by wentroublecomes: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Is it compulsory we print in colored?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by tony0806: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Just install auto clicker, change the settings to every 2 seconds, the increase the number of circles. Press "play" and relax. You may not even see it downloading. You will just see that it has downloaded after a few trials

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Centcanada: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
[Have not been deployed yet. I base in delta state in ukwuani to be precise quote author=SegZ24 post=105328038]

Yo welcome.
Glad am helping out on this..[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? / After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.