Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,355 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter (29852 Views)

Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Monique60: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
It worked! Pls, who is the PPA contact person on the deployment form, is it me or the principal of my school?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by oluwatobi01(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jales93:
Thumbs up the person that posted this. Just tried it and it worked.
Any one in Lagos here??

I'm here, Alimosho Local Govt, N-health

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by dadamicheal35(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
It works o.... Am grateful

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Drizzy5001(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
As my village people no gree make I follow enjoy dis N-power, make I just kukuma rest sad sad
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by MrCliff(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks for sharing this bro. I just helped my guy download his now. De guy couldn't believe the magic cool

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Relixy2k: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Update your profile and then log out. Download phoenix browser. Input your details on the nasims page and It will download your ppa form at once. It was so easy.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by AuntLaVIV(f): 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by realsammie(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Temmywalex:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transsion.phoenix

Download the phoenix browser above from Google play store. You will download your deployment letter on the first attempt without filling all those information required by chrome browser.

Baba God bless you. I used Phoenix browser, immediately it downloaded at the first attempt.

Guys just use phoenix browser to save yourself from stress.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Eyigold: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
It worked for me. Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by temitope2884(f): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks for this post it work for me to over six days now have been trying God bless u from abk

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Onanuga90(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
I just did mine nw.it was successful with this trick.thanks

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Osumaadura(m): 12:06am On Aug 31, 2021
It really worked… thanks for sharing this juju.
I got mine already.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by paulavon: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2021
Pls for those who have downloaded their deployment letter, did your letter carry your photo?
Mine came out without photo
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by tony0806: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2021
otuya1:
How can i download it?

Google play store
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by bikaka17(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2021
It worked oooo...thanks Man

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Legend44(m): 12:22am On Aug 31, 2021
Thanks bro.. I was able to download mine with the trick
SegZ24:
So many applicants are finding it difficult to download their N-Power PPA Letter, this trick that worked for me might be useful for you also..

First thing first, make sure you are using Chrome browser,
Change the view to desktop view,
After you might have input your details,
Tap on the download button. (As usual an error message pops up)

Now here comes the trick,

Ignore the error message and keep tapping the download button non stop.

As for me, I kept tapping the download button for more than 5min non stop, still I saw a download completed pop up on my notification..

So many people are trying to download at the same time, causing the error message.

All you need is patience.
Keep tapping the download button non stop.

This trick worked for me, might also work for you, that's why am sharing with you.
Give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Jaybeth(m): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2021
Please how about the new item added to the dashboard which is place of physical verification cos it wasn't there before. They told us to go to the PPA initially, now they added place of physical verification.

NB:Please who knows where Apode is in Ogun state and how to get there.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by StennyB(f): 12:50am On Aug 31, 2021
Jaybeth:
Please how about the new item added to the dashboard which is place of physical verification cos it wasn't there before. They told us to go to the PPA initially, now they added place of physical verification.

NB:Please who knows where Apode is in Ogun state and how to get there.

I noticed the same thing on my dashboard. It said kad- North

I'll like to redeploy
But I'm confused about d process
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by tunjex2006(m): 12:56am On Aug 31, 2021
It's going conveniently since 9pm whether you use any trick or not. I guess they were working on it since few days that's why people couldn't get it downloaded but it's perfectly downloading now
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Nellyblaq: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2021
paulavon:
Pls for those who have downloaded their deployment letter, did your letter carry your photo?
Mine came out without photo
Yes,mine has my photo.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Taywon: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Thanks... Download successful

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Flyingngel(m): 1:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Pls i try downloading it and it say that my date of birth in thebvn is not the same . Pls how do I go abt it? Thanks.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by richysleeks: 1:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Where dem the even see this PPA letter download from self. Can someone drop a link? That ussd code no the work for me o
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by ola4real01(m): 1:38am On Aug 31, 2021
it worked. thanks so much
bikaka17:
It worked oooo...thanks Man
it worked. thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by LordPherule(m): 1:52am On Aug 31, 2021
SegZ24:
So many applicants are finding it difficult to download their N-Power PPA Letter, this trick that worked for me might be useful for you also..

First thing first, make sure you are using Chrome browser,
Change the view to desktop view,
After you might have input your details,
Tap on the download button. (As usual an error message pops up)

Now here comes the trick,

Ignore the error message and keep tapping the download button non stop.

As for me, I kept tapping the download button for more than 5min non stop, still I saw a download completed pop up on my notification..

So many people are trying to download at the same time, causing the error message.

All you need is patience.
Keep tapping the download button non stop.

This trick worked for me, might also work for you, that's why am sharing with you.
Give it a try.

Confirmed! Exactly what I did.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by samidogs(m): 2:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Thank you it worked

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by opobo4real: 2:50am On Aug 31, 2021
Pls i try downloading it and it say that my date of birth in thebvn is not the same . Pls how do I go abt it? Thanks.

Go an edit ur date of birth to tally with ur bvn date of birth if not it won't download.The same happened to me
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Xantel(f): 3:04am On Aug 31, 2021
Wow, it worked thank you

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Aboki1993: 3:10am On Aug 31, 2021
I have problem with my bvn date of birth what is the solution
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Jayboysmart: 3:21am On Aug 31, 2021
It work for me too Bro thanks but you can you use any browser

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by eki2000(m): 3:45am On Aug 31, 2021
Please how do I update my date of birth on my npower profile. It is asking me to update date of birth on my profile?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Cammytp2: 3:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Thanks Op, after several attempt it worked.
Now the question is who is the PPA contact person? secondly, are we to fill up those details in the deployment letter or is it meant for the principal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? / After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.