Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter (29854 Views)

Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by lolu2019: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Just use Phoenix browser.it is one time.dont dull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Revelation4(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Didn't work at all
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by ultiabaz36(m): 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
It worked sha... Gracias...

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Amaso99(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
This your format done cast!
Trust Nigerians
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Revelation4(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
lolu2019:
Just use Phoenix browser.it is one time.dont dull.
phoenix, brave, Mozilla, chrome, none worked
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Olamideayomide(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
The trick really worked for me, I'm able to download mine this evening....
Thank you OP.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by ugwumichael(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Revelation4:

Try clicking so many times while ignoring the error message for about 3-5minutes then log out and login again and click the download again

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Revelation4(m): 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
ugwumichael:

Try clicking so many times while ignoring the error message for about 3-5minutes then log out and login again and click the download again
lol. Thanks
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by exohjay(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Contact me. I can help you download and send across. 08066886363
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by otuya1: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
How can i download it?

tony0806:
Just install auto clicker, change the settings to every 2 seconds, the increase the number of circles. Press "play" and relax. You may not even see it downloading. You will just see that it has downloaded after a few trials
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by authority2006(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
You guys should try using Phoenix browser, it works magic!
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Pearlpop: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
It worked. Thanks op

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Osesliberty(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
It just work like magic without filling anything, just log out and login again click download PPA it will show saved successfully.
Wishing all the best

2 Likes

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by honest1480(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Correct info. It worked for me. Thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Juventus4life: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
wentroublecomes:

Change the program
I registered N-Teach and that's exactly what is displaying on my profile. And moreover if l click on the change program is not giving me option.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Iphran6: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Temmywalex:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transsion.phoenix

Download the phoenix browser above from Google play store. You will download your deployment letter on the first attempt without filling all those information required by chrome browser.
Phoenix is the fastest and best for download, no details, no delay �
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Ancecoker(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Guys kindly download Firefox browser.. I download mine at a single click...

Good night fellas

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Musty4ahmed1: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
honest1480:
Correct info. It worked for me. Thanks bro.
After days of attempt, I finally download it this night, thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Iphran6: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

grin
Rub anointing oil for your hand, drop some for your phone screen, begin press harder again!
Download phoenix browser and download one hand
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by lolu2019: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Revelation4:
it worked for me bro.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Yaronkirki: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Omo this is why I don't joke with nairaland.chop kiss bro.
Something av bn trying for days.and I know the definitely someone from nairaland will come with a trick for it.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Horlami247: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Who signs the slip, same contact person?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by otuya1: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Just download pheonix browser...its very easy
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
What is npower is it some sort of nysc?

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Bornbright(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks so much bro, this really help, I have just downloaded I have been a nairalander since 2015, but do read news most cases and people's comment I have always love this platform because I find absolutely most important news I wanted I hardly go a day without reading news here and am proud to be here. thanks bro for this infor that help, more knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by SegZ24(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bornbright:
Thanks so much bro, this really help, I have just downloaded I have been a nairalander since 2015, but do read news most cases and people's comment I have always love this platform because I find absolutely most important news I wanted I hardly go a day without reading news here and am proud to be here. thanks bro for this infor that help, more knowledge.

You welcome sir..
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Equatorcally: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
okololo:
Thank you. I will try this out
It is working, just got mine

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Itzi8(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
SegZ24:
So many applicants are finding it difficult to download their N-Power PPA Letter, this trick that worked for me might be useful for you also..

First thing first, make sure you are using Chrome browser,
Change the view to desktop view,
After you might have input your details,
Tap on the download button. (As usual an error message pops up)

Now here comes the trick,

Ignore the error message and keep tapping the download button non stop.

As for me, I kept tapping the download button for more than 5min non stop, still I saw a download completed pop up on my notification..

So many people are trying to download at the same time, causing the error message.

All you need is patience.
Keep tapping the download button non stop.

This trick worked for me, might also work for you, that's why am sharing with you.
Give it a try.

Thanks bro for the encouragement to try again, could you believe that since Saturday, I've kept repeating that same process you shared, until I gave up on trying, but your discovery has indeed uplifted many people to try back, and indeed,it worked out almost for everyone that tried, I also called a friend I know just now to try his also, just the same way.
This means that I'm going straight to my PPA tomorrow morning to have this ironed out once.

GOD bless you, all nairalander, and GOD help us all.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Chazb(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
What about we way no write the test nko weytin go happened to us?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by pabio: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
It really helps. Thanks and God bless you and Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by SegZ24(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chazb:
What about we way no write the test nko weytin go happened to us?

Person wey no write test/exam for school no dey go next class na.. grin grin
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Prosper91(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
It worked for me in 2 minutes and I didn't have to switch to desktop version. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? / After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.