Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter (29858 Views)

Still Unable To Download Your N-power Letter? Try This. / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Rollyluv: 4:09am On Sep 02, 2021
Please someone should help me. I kept on pressing download PPA letter continously and among the response I was getting, I sighted "Date of birth not valid with Bvn details" But I'm certain my bvn date if birth is what I have on all my credentials and on my Npower portal
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by bobkezel(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Rollyluv:
Please someone should help me. I kept on pressing download PPA letter continously and among the response I was getting, I sighted "Date of birth not valid with Bvn details" But I'm certain my bvn date if birth is what I have on all my credentials and on my Npower portal
Re edit all ur details, and upload every documents

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Fatasy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
U can log in, Just downloaded for a bro
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by ablesolomo: 5:59am On Sep 03, 2021
I'm unable to download my ppa letter, please help
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Anytask: 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
cutieBR:
Chukwusylvaline@gmail.com, password: sylvaline. Thanks alot i appreciate
Just seeing this now. You mean you still haven't printed it?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Monique60: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Who has been able to do his physical verification in Suleja Secretariat, Niger State and what were the documents requested of?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by cutieBR(f): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Yes
Anytask:
Just seeing this now. You mean you still haven't printed it?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Fatasy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please guys concerning the redeployment,U know the letter has the name of the current ppa,Is it another copy of the same letter we will take to the new school again for acceptance when it has another school name,Or we will collect a letter headed paper from new School
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Chachalogo(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Monique60:
Who has been able to do his physical verification in Suleja Secretariat, Niger State and what were the documents requested of?
No physical verification. So said the Npower director at the LG Secretariat. But, I will suggest we all check back on the 10th.

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Monique60: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Thank you Chachalogo
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Chachalogo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Monique60:
Thank you Chachalogo
You're welcome @Monique60. Where is your PPA?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by enesi009: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
I try downloading N-Power PPA letter today using the trick and is showing me my venue of physical verification. Is no longer downloading PPA letter. Who is experiencing this here.

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Karsun24(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
enesi009:
I try downloading N-Power PPA letter today using the trick and is showing me my venue of physical verification. Is no longer downloading PPA letter. Who is experiencing this here.
Same here

1 Like

Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Soleye24(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Same here
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by ojaydedon(m): 8:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
ugwumichael:

You go to a government school and tell them you want to come to there institution (school/health) as an Npower volunteer and depending on how you present your case before them, I don't any school will not want to accept you as everyone needs an extra hand but I will advice you not to make it look as if you are desperate to join them.

Then tell them to write a letter headed acceptance letter for you which shows that they have accepted you and that acceptance letter should carry those needed information on the PPA letter you downloaded from the site.

Thank you
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Progress2468(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
Please assist, I'm unable to login, it keeps telling me transaction failed
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Anytask: 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
cutieBR:
Yes

Login to your account, go to overview, edit and then update your details with exactly the details that is already on the site.
re-upload the required documents and your profile picture because your profile has no picture and your deployment letter must have your picture.
Then save and logout. Then login again after some minutes. I wanted to help you edit your details but I didn't see your B.Sc certificate on the portal.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Toylove: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
enesi009:
Have you been able to sort this ? I'm having the same issue
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by cutieBR(f): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Thanks alot i appreciate
Anytask:

Login to your account, go to overview, edit and then update your details with exactly the details that is already on the site.
re-upload the required documents and your profile picture because your profile has no picture and your deployment letter must have your picture.
Then save and logout. Then login again after some minutes. I wanted to help you edit your details but I didn't see your B.Sc certificate on the portal.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Onistephen2(m): 1:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Toylove:

Have you been able to sort this ? I'm having the same issue

What did you do to resolve this?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by DaffodilHays: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please Nairalanders, who knows where Kiloho LEA is located in Jos South Plateau State? Was deployed there and till now no so so 'shake head' na im I dey see o. Abeg who know this place make I fit report there.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by salam8528: 2:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Adehyemmy:
I just downloaded mine now using your trick. Thank you very much
which of the trick?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Anytask: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2021
cutieBR:
Thanks alot i appreciate

Hope you have printed it out?
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by bobkezel(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2021
Who knows the the place for physical verification for ogbaru lga
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by sty1es: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Pearlqueen:
No, I haven't been employed by the FG before.

Well, it has finally been saved successfully.

How did you do it please? I've been trying it and it keeps bringing up 'BVN has been used already '. Help me please.
Re: Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
oluwatobi01:

I'm here, Alimosho Local Govt, N-health

Hi Tobi. Is it true that Alimosho candidates have to go to Ile-epo LG for PPA acceptance? My younger bro hasn't signed his and he doesn't have any friends to share experiences with. I advised he goes to the school he's posted to but he said he heard about Ile-epo from someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Any Advice About Adron Homes And Properties Limited? / After Spending 2hrs On The Application Process, I Got Application Decline. / Linkedin Is Really Adding Nothing To My Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.