Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,216 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

+18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] (5128 Views)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / +18: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Women? [Adult Pic & Content] / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Johnsown1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Guy that boobs won't be bad for thorough sucking. The thing is free and happy. I like gals that have these blessings
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Upjis: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2021
iLegendd:
I have heard a northerner call food "pood" before and I was wondering if he intentionally did it. That by the way. The P is her pood.

After cooking indomie, my female friend brought it for us to eat and after I was done, I divided the remainder into two even though she was still eating and told her to keep one part for me.

Even though I don't like noodles that much, this one was just too sweet.

I doubt a woman's vagina can be as sweet as this noodle. Those of you that have had sex before (unlike virgin gays like us) is vagina sweeter than noodles?

Also, am I stingy for dividing the (f)pood?

Nigerian youths are really lazy

I can't believe that some nigerians will read this clown's � write up and make comments

What a shame
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 04, 2021
cruise master.....i thought you mean pussy
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by spirul77: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Japhet04:
but I believe you grew into this confidence, I mean with all your outstanding achievements in life it's very much expected that you portray enormous self confidence... I can't really say the same for most other young Nigerian guys.
which confidence abeg? What you are seeing is a chronic introvert who uses nairaland to blow off some steam and buy all of y'all attention that he lacks in real life with 1k card to make him feel good. All these childish stuffs.
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by Casan0va: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2021
iLegendd:

What? I don't have any thread on Auction/BUSD. Book? No book on such.
I've been reading your cryptocurrency thread and I need to learn how to trade coins and make profit
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by NorthernSerene(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Na wao, haba! Wetin be this one again now?
Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by NelviusGrey(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2021
Badt guy grin

Re: +18: Am I Too Stingy? — Look At What I Did to Her P*** [Picture] by solobrain(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
iLegendd:

I like you more. Since I'm gay, I love you.
cheesy cheesy
Keep up the good work.
Learning from you is worth it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Care About Me But I Can't Stop Thinking About Him. What Should I Do? / 4 Reasons Why Women Reject Men. / \

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.