Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled (64285 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by desiredhome: 12:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Jayrow08:

Be careful! No say I no tell u oo
That's the elision they sold to you never to ask questions even they are scamming you......
While the slave are busy fighting and protecting their master, the masters are eating and dinning with the passived enemy......

A case of pot calling kettle black......
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Hamiltonii: 12:41am On Aug 31, 2021
Oshigun:

You losers should talk better for once abeg and show you have progressive thinking and ambition, instead of ethnocentric bigotry, flowing through your veins

It was because of how terrible GEJ was that Buhari becsme an attractive and messianic choice to many, including myself , in 2015. GEJ wasted the slot of the SS and you lot should be honest enough to admit that.

You should tell us what GEJ has been able to do for Bayelsa, in and out of office, to warrant how you continue touting him the second coming of Jesus.

You guys have set your standards really low and that is why you keep talking of GEj today when he is best forgotten as part of our sordid and failed past.

Meanwhile the Tinubu you all love to hate has made Lagos the only State that makes sense and continues to move forward in our entire Nation that is now so troubled by insecurity, economic hardship, ethno-religious strife and abject misrule.

Buhari might be a mistake but GEJ's abject misrule made Buhari appear a messiah then and it would be good, for the sake of seeking solutions, if you lot spare us your revisionism about the failure called Goodluck Jonathan.
You are also a failure in life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Federalofficia(m): 12:47am On Aug 31, 2021
grin if many died many crippled and many blind shay be win win for you make your business boom now more customer for you be that, just wake the dead make the blind see and pray for the cripple to work the rake in more.millions haaaaa i don understand you na you and bubu plan the heist ona two don scam us scam all Nigerians
dre11:
Nigerians Will Never Repeat The Kind Of Error That Put Buhari In Power In 2015 —Bishop Oyedepo

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/30/nigerians-will-never-repeat-kind-error-put-buhari-power-2015%E2%80%94bishop-oyedepo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Tzar(m): 1:05am On Aug 31, 2021
You are the one that has chosen to forget the cluelessness & corruption that made Nigerians fall for someone worse than GEJ. The greatest SCAM ‘GMB’, only became attractive due to GEJ’s ineptitude as the most educated president Nigeria ever had at that time.

Kingspin:
From day one, I saw Buhari as a disaster.
You people were all against GEJ because he hailed from the South South, and forgot the devil Buhari. All the signs were there for us to see but you chose to hate on.
Modify.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Brushstrokes20: 1:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Spot on!... The ass hole @ aso rock is all shades of nuisance lies, deceit, tyranny, tragedy, nepotism, bigotry, stupidity and gross misrule!

The redundant herder is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by unmask: 1:31am On Aug 31, 2021
Chrisbeks:
Tinubu must never be allowed to be president in this country. Enough is enough for this old, wicked, greedy, evil politicians. Nigeria needs a breath of fresh air.
remove the old. Ehat the younger generation will do will be worse. We just need a good healthy leader old school or new school.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Debra911(f): 1:35am On Aug 31, 2021
Kingspin:
You people were all against GEJ because he hailed from the South South, and forgot the devil Buhari. All the signs were there for us to see but you chose to hate on.
Modify.
People like @arthurwillia need to see this. I guess he must be a paid agent to fight anyone who chooses GEJ over Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Akolawole(m): 1:35am On Aug 31, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior

Modified: most of una wey dey quote me. I said CLERGYMEN, shey i mention name ni; abi bomb dey una head?

To be fair to him he NEVER like Buhari. Now that he has given 24 hours, we shall see
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by unmask: 1:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Oshigun:

You losers should talk better for once abeg and show you have progressive thinking and ambition, instead of ethnocentric bigotry, flowing through your veins

It was because of how terrible GEJ was that Buhari becsme an attractive and messianic choice to many, including myself , in 2015. GEJ wasted the slot of the SS and you lot should be honest enough to admit that.

You should tell us what GEJ has been able to do for Bayelsa, in and out of office, to warrant how you continue touting him the second coming of Jesus.

You guys have set your standards really low and that is why you keep talking of GEj today when he is best forgotten as part of our sordid and failed past.

Meanwhile the Tinubu you all love to hate has made Lagos the only State that makes sense and continues to move forward in our entire Nation that is now so troubled by insecurity, economic hardship, ethno-religious strife and abject misrule.

Buhari might be a mistake but GEJ's abject misrule made Buhari appear a messiah then and it would be good, for the sake of seeking solutions, if you lot spare us your revisionism about the failure called Goodluck Jonathan.
Thank God you posted this, was already thinking I did not have the energy to type.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by unmask: 1:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Sysdatek:

if i ask you what was terrible about GEJ now you no go fit answer
goodluck was terrible but una buy cheap fuel and got good stable foot prices

Gas and food never cost well
dont worry very soon hunger no go allow you post online

rubbish
how much was crude our major export?

PMBs Govt is bad no doubt, but it doesn't change the fact that Gej was the major player in getting Buhari in.

See his minister of petroleum, how he handled Chibok girls, how much money we were making from crude and how much progress we actually made.

GEJ was loved all over the country and was one president everyone really wanted to see succeed.

So you can't blame anyone for making that change from 16 years of PDP rule to try something new. The something new has failed and it is time to try something else. We keep changing till we get it right.

And getting it right is having the right person in power and it should be nobody from APC or PDP. In the end, they are all the same people. Nothing stops PMB or Tinubu from joining PDP tomorrow.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Ferdinandu(m): 1:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Oshigun:

Thank you very much for this. Nigerians have very short memory. All of them touting GEJ as the Messiah that was banished never came out in 2015 to vote for GEJ because they were all frustrated with his cluelessness and obvious mindless looting of public treasury by his cronies. When you talk about it now they all think you are a Buhari loyalist. But hell no it has been failure on top of another failure. We never made a mistake in 2015 just that fortune never smiled on us as far as leadership in this country is concerned

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Ofolete: 2:02am On Aug 31, 2021
The most important thing is that you have spoken the truth. What you said is nothing but the truth which many like you cannot say because of fear. The ability to stand by the truth even without minding if you once supported the administration or not makes you what you are. May the Lord continue to use you, amen. I believe that if all the men of God could voice out like Bishop Obi and Oyedepo the tyranny will stop.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by MOTIONTECH(m): 2:15am On Aug 31, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!
This your analogy no make sense atall. Atall atall.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by MOTIONTECH(m): 2:17am On Aug 31, 2021
hakeem4:
I don’t think oyedepo supported buhari oo
I remember him supporting Jonathan full time. I remember Jonathan going to Canaanland sef

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by ddeola: 2:23am On Aug 31, 2021
The table is turning and they shall flee but never escape in Jesus name. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by enemyofprogress: 2:30am On Aug 31, 2021
People like go still campaign and vote for am for third term
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by 2badForReal: 2:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Lori iro, it will still repeat itself, unless those that voted for Buhari in 2015 will tell me what he did when he was a military head of state that made them want him back then.
Politically, some people are educated illiterate,

Where are all those powerful people that campaigned at Ojota against GEJ, are they all dead ? why can't they campaign now when things are in it's worst state,

Certainly this proved that all those campaigns was against GEJ and where he represent NOT his government

Look at the current direction they are going again

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Emmyjumy(m): 2:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior

Modified: most of una wey dey quote me. I said CLERGYMEN, shey i mention name ni; abi bomb dey una head?
Tàaaaaah!! Oyedepo's never supported buhari from d word go.
Even my humble self, saw buhari as a disaster waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by TheGift: 2:58am On Aug 31, 2021
I don’t think the issue with GEJ was that He was from the south-south. Please check your historical recollections.
Kingspin:
Modify.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Thetruthshallse(m): 3:00am On Aug 31, 2021
Whether pdp people like to admit it or not, it was gej failings that brought buhari to power. Finito.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by topliest: 3:06am On Aug 31, 2021
pls somebody tell me what is the signifance of today
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by blaqoracle: 3:07am On Aug 31, 2021
uba1991:
Unfortunately, Nigeria is not your sheeples who built University that they cannot afford to pay school fees.
Nigeria is not your zombie followers who buy private Jets for you but they cannot afford Keke napep.
Nigeria is not your followers who believe your fake miracles without asking questions.
is that psychiatric clinics are no longer in Nigeria? Oyedepo needs help.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by MEGAWATCH: 3:07am On Aug 31, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!

You know you are lying and i doubt how old you were in 2015. Give us a proof of Oyedepo campaigning for Buhari in 2015 and I will send 100k to you.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by blaqoracle: 3:09am On Aug 31, 2021
uba1991:
Unfortunately, Nigeria is not your sheeples who built University that they cannot afford to pay school fees.
Nigeria is not your zombie followers who buy private Jets for you but they cannot afford Keke napep.
Nigeria is not your followers who believe your fake miracles without asking questions.
is that psychiatric clinics are no longer in Nigeria? This pastor needs help.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Musso16: 3:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Ode, you know no Wetin you dey talk.

Daveambition:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Dinosynthesis: 3:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Lol! They will still repeat the same mistake. Especially yaribanza Muslims, they dont care if they suffer or not.

Imagine what happened in Lagos during the local government elections.
Hahaha, an Agentine Musician once said that his grand father was a brave man but he was afraid of Idiots, because in their majority they can elect a president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Musso16: 3:28am On Aug 31, 2021
MEGAWATCH:

You know you are lying and i doubt how old you were in 2015. Give us a proof of Oyedepo campaigning for Buhari in 2015 and I will send 100k to you.

Bro, leave the idiot alone. He knows nothing jare

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 31, 2021
vedaxcool:
You raised the hands of Atiku to represent you in the 2019 elections, Nigerians rejected your pathetic attempt to rehabilitate state cronyism and stealing into the polity. You will once again fail to foist criminals on Nigeria.

I believe after you voted PMB, you are enjoying how he is ruling Nigeria.?
Anybody who supports Buhari's misrule at this time is a traitor to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 3:48am On Aug 31, 2021
TheGift:
I don’t think the issue with GEJ was that He was from the south-south. Please check your historical recollections.
It largely has to do with where he came from, At the time APC kicked off their campaign, began fabricated lies, deployed politics of hate of bitter everybody jumped in including professors. Protests were flying up and down and everyone was speaking against GEJ. Now nobody speaks.
In my room I was looking at the background of Buhari.
While I agreed Jonathan didn't do well, Buhari was not the qualified candidate. There was no way Buhari qualified more than GEJ.
I suggested APC should have offered Nigeria a qualified candidate. But unfortunately many Nigerians jumped into unknown "Change"

I am among those who strongly believe religion and tribalism is the center of Nigerian problem.
Am aware few people voted against GEJ genuinely the large majority casted against GEJ because of where he came from, so it was easy to have a common voice against the man.
Today, virtually, the people who voted for Buhari are regretting it.
Nigerians should watch out for Pantami, El Rufai and others. By tomorrow nobody will say he didn't know their records.
Buhari has mess himself up and the country. I hope at the end we will still have a country.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 31, 2021
I don't want them to die in their sleeps. They should rather be arrested and made to pay for their heinous crimes.
Death in the sleep is too merciful for these murderous animals.

Incompetent PMB and his clueless police force will never prosecutes a single one. He simply does not care or have the capacity or ability to care.
As a matter of fact, I would not vote PMP for a dog catcher position talk less of the president of a large and multicultural entity like Nigeria.
Get weapons people.! Defend yourselves, defend your families. ! defend your homes.!
There is no government in Nigeria. If you must be killed, due with honour defending yourselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.