Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled (64277 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Dcaliphate(m): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior
Modified: most of una wey dey quote me. I said CLERGYMEN, shey i mention name ni; abi bomb dey una head?
You're so wrong, he never supported Buhari, get ur facts right before coming online to spew thrash

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by laidima88(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Lol! They will still repeat the same mistake. Especially yaribanza Muslims, they dont care if they suffer or not.

Imagine what happened in Lagos during the local government elections.

Werey
Everybody is not miserable like ur father
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Ayo8(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amen ooo...

Please we need fast judgment

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Abiboss: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Lol! They will still repeat the same mistake. Especially yaribanza Muslims, they dont care if they suffer or not.

It was clearly rigged bro.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by zaxbash: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
This man don. Smoke weed again
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:

You dey whine me ni? Buhari & this man never snap indoor pictures with heavy smile face & remarkable handshake bfo.? Which other support campaign format yu need again?

Go and check the pix again. It was Atiku and oyedepo dat snapped, not buhari. Thank you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
What MNK saw in 2014....is what oyedepo is seeing in 2021

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by emmykk(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Nigerians have learnt their lesson in a hard way. That mistake of bringing Buhari to power will never repeat itself.

Don't say Nigeria...rather say yoruba brought this pain back to back because their son osinbajo will be VP..
The south south and south east didn't vote for him,even some northern state did not vote for him...but the yoruba gave him block vote twices...stop generalizing by saying Nigerians voted buhari

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by vislabraye(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!

Bishop Oyedepo never supported this government

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Handsum64: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Looters' pastor
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by WaffenSS(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why won't scrotum head call him an error when he's not doling out dollars like the buffoon GEJ.

Things are tight for the conmen pastors.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by bamitinn(m): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
He claimed that Nigerians refused to listen to him when he warned against voting in the present government.

Can't you read?

Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior

Modified: most of una wey dey quote me. I said CLERGYMEN, shey i mention name ni; abi bomb dey una head?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by emmykk(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oshigun:

You losers should talk better for once abeg and show you have progressive thinking and ambition, instead of ethnocentric bigotry, flowing through your veins

It was because of how terrible GEJ was that Buhari becsme an attractive and messianic choice to many, including myself , in 2015. GEJ wasted the slot of the SS and you lot should be honest enough to admit that.

You should tell us what GEJ has been able to do for Bayelsa, in and out of office, to warrant how you continue touting him the second coming of Jesus.

You guys have set your standards really low and that is why you keep talking of GEj today when he is best forgotten as part of our sordid and failed past.

Meanwhile the Tinubu you all love to hate has made Lagos the only State that makes sense and continues to move forward in our entire Nation that is now so troubled by insecurity, economic hardship, ethno-religious strife and abject misrule.

Buhari might be a mistake but GEJ's abject misrule made Buhari appear a messiah then and it would be good, for the sake of seeking solutions, if you lot spare us your revisionism about the failure called Goodluck Jonathan.

As soon as you mention Tinubu made lagos the way it is now i give up on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by vislabraye(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oshigun:

You losers should talk better for once abeg and show you have progressive thinking and ambition, instead of ethnocentric bigotry, flowing through your veins

It was because of how terrible GEJ was that Buhari becsme an attractive and messianic choice to many, including myself , in 2015. GEJ wasted the slot of the SS and you lot should be honest enough to admit that.

You should tell us what GEJ has been able to do for Bayelsa, in and out of office, to warrant how you continue touting him the second coming of Jesus.

You guys have set your standards really low and that is why you keep talking of GEj today when he is best forgotten as part of our sordid and failed past.

Meanwhile the Tinubu you all love to hate has made Lagos the only State that makes sense and continues to move forward in our entire Nation that is now so troubled by insecurity, economic hardship, ethno-religious strife and abject misrule.

Buhari might be a mistake but GEJ's abject misrule made Buhari appear a messiah then and it would be good, for the sake of seeking solutions, if you lot spare us your revisionism about the failure called Goodluck Jonathan.

For you to claim Tinubu made Lagos state what it is, shows that you're not sincere.
How can you attack GEJ and hail Tinubu?
Can Tinubu account for all the wealth he has amassed?
Someone that converted state owned properties to his own. It baffles me how you guys keep hailing a well known rogue.
You may attack GEJ and call him names but he did better than what we are experiencing today. I won't hold brief for GEJ but his administration was far better. In terms of security and economy, Nigeria was better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by AnanseK(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kingosytex:

Gibberish as usual.
All of us can never become terrorists.
You can continue with your religion. I suggest you go to Afghanistan and volunteer as their next suicide bomber.
Bunch of blood sucking demons. It shall never be well with that idiot from Saudi that brought this calamity upon mankind.

And your brothers are rushing to go there. Aren’t you shameless?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by CXLVII: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Stupidity!

Look at what lots call man of god! Calling a while tribe in Nigeria vagabonds!

Short people are naturally stupid, when the happen to be bald, they are demons.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by vislabraye(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
emmykk:

As soon as you mention Tinubu made lagos the way it is now i give up on you.

I tell you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by walkingshadow911: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
ezenwajosh:
What MNK saw in 2014....is what oyedepo is seeing in 2021

u be realest og. mnk is a prophet
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by vislabraye(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
CXLVII:
Stupidity!

Look at what lots call man of god! Calling a while tribe in Nigeria vagabonds!

Short people are naturally stupid, when the happen to be bald, they are demons.

So, why are you insulting all short people? You're also making the same mistake

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by sabreal: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
dre11:
Nigerians Will Never Repeat The Kind Of Error That Put Buhari In Power In 2015 —Bishop Oyedepo

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/30/nigerians-will-never-repeat-kind-error-put-buhari-power-2015%E2%80%94bishop-oyedepo

Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by sheriffman(m): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!

GBAYI
My Grandma for you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by FakeUnity: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Everyone now agrees within themselves that Igbos were very foresighted to have avoided booharii like a plague in 2015 but they are too ashamed to admit it publicly. cheesy

What Ndigbo saw sitting down, many couldn't even after climbing NEPA poles. The same mugus will still repeat the same myopic voting pattern in 2023 because they 'want to deal with the Ibos'. But they'll lament las las.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Salsal11: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tinubu for President 2023 ?

Make I pretend to be sick and kuku go and hide somewhere before these sons of Osama slap me - Tinubu.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Originalsly: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hmmmm...... I would not at all be surprised if this man somehow becomes blind or cripled. Always be mindful of what you say.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by FakeUnity: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
uba1991:
Unfortunately, Nigeria is not your sheeples who built University that they cannot afford to pay school fees.
Nigeria is not your zombie followers who buy private Jets for you but they cannot afford Keke napep.
Nigeria is not your followers who believe your fake miracles without asking questions.

Abokey mai suya, You dey make noise Bishop is right. grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by akdjr(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
They will all be disappointed come 2023. They think majority of Nigerians are fool. They engage in every negative way to make sure people don't see the developmental stride of this present administration. Never I repeat Never will majority Nigerians make the mistake to bring back PDP to power. Once they start campaigning telling people how insecure the country is/was and how they will make it the most peaceful country on Earth don't just ask why was there insecurity at first just know the architect of the insecurity.
seunmsg:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by ComeToJesus: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:

You well so? Try to be buying newspaper even if na PM News.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by NeloNelo: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
akdjr:
They will all be disappointed come 2023. They think majority of Nigerians are fool. They engage in every negative way to make sure people don't see the developmental stride of this present administration. Never I repeat Never will majority Nigerians make the mistake to bring back PDP to power. Once they start campaigning telling people how insecure the country is/was and how they will make it the most peaceful country on Earth don't just ask why was there insecurity at first just know the architect of the insecurity.

Oyedepo
https://thegisthouse.com/armed-men-ravage-oyedepos-church-kidnap-members/
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by LostChildAdult(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Who did we offend in this country

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by chaloskyx: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
HERE WE GO AGAIN WHY DID YOU NOT PREDICT THE CURRENT PREDICAMENT WE FIND OURSELVES AS NIGERIANS WITH THE CURRENT NUMBER OF DEATHS AND KILLINGS FROM THE BOKO HARAM AND BANDIT CONFLICT WHO DOES NOT KNOW PPL WOULD DIE AND THERE WOULD BE CASUALTIES OGA IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ITS BETTER YOU DONT SPEAK ABEG WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF FALSE PROPHETS IN NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Habib101: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aksnoopy:

grin I don't think the same mistake will repeat itself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.