Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled (64282 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Jayrow08: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
desiredhome:

What is the difference between Nigerian politicians and Nigerian pastorpreneurs? That is the reality........
Truth is always bitter......
Be careful! No say I no tell u oo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by LostChildAdult(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Who did we offend in this country angry

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Greenvaiper: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]Oshigun:

You losers should talk better for once abeg and show you have progressive thinking and ambition, instead of ethnocentric bigotry, flowing through your veins

It was because of how terrible GEJ was that Buhari becsme an attractive and messianic choice to many, including myself , in 2015. GEJ wasted the slot of the SS and you lot should be honest enough to admit that.

You should tell us what GEJ has been able to do for Bayelsa, in and out of office, to warrant how you continue touting him the second coming of Jesus.

You guys have set your standards really low and that is why you keep talking of GEj today when he is best forgotten as part of our sordid and failed past.

Meanwhile the Tinubu you all love to hate has made Lagos the only State that makes sense and continues to move forward in our entire Nation that is now so troubled by insecurity, economic hardship, ethno-religious strife and abject misrule.

Buhari might be a mistake but GEJ's abject misrule made Buhari appear a messiah then and it would be good, for the sake of seeking solutions, if you lot spare us your revisionism about the failure called Goodluck Jonathan.
[/s]

Just look at your brain output. So there were no other viable candidates that U could have chosen if Jonathan was a failure?
Why choose Buhari despite all the expose concerning his regime in the 80s regarding economic recession, authocratism and dictatorship?

You are trying to justify your wiseness, but your brain is churning out the opposite.

Yorubas like you voted Jonathan out mainly because of hatred and greed. If Jonathan had a Yoruba man as his vice, I can bet my eyes, that your people would have voted him in .

Just go and sit your afonja ass down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Basicend: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chrisbeks:
Tinubu must never be allowed to be president in this country. Enough is enough for this old, wicked, greedy, evil politicians. Nigeria needs a breath of fresh air.

Which fresh air are you praying for?

These Yahoo youths of these generation?

The impatience microwave . . Quick get it generation of scammers?

Bro. . Hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Executer: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior MPlP
Modified: most of una wey dey quote me. I said CLERGYMEN, shey i mention name ni; abi bomb dey una head?
Why na under this thread you come dey open ur gutter mouth dey vomit nonsense.... imagine you begin to complain about your partner and someone says "all this useless men",how would it be interpreted? *Spits on your mumuism
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Greenvaiper: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sysdatek:

if i ask you what was terrible about GEJ now you no go fit answer
goodluck was terrible but una buy cheap fuel and got good stable foot prices

Gas and food never cost well
dont worry very soon hunger no go allow you post online

rubbish

Don't mind the fool. Sometimes when I read comments like that, I feel like deactivating my account. Too many idiiots on this forum

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by TalkingBird: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
If only people Know
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Blakpot: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Utterances of an arrogant man.
He could have expressed himself in any other manner...
Smh

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Executer: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
Just for a few shekels he is disgracing himself in a public forum
Judas sef no do reach dis madman
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Kingspin(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
APCNig:

Oyedepo never supported Buhari. Goatluck Jonathan messed up himself
I know Oyedepo did not support Buhari but particular set of people were just hatred of Jonathan and deliberately ignored the real danger Buhari.
From day one, I known Buhari is disaster. And the man did not prove me wrong, his records are out there. And considering his old a 5 years old could manipulate him.
I saw it coming
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Euegene100001: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Buhari die this week in jesus name
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Danniedpastor(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:

You dey whine me ni? Buhari & this man never snap indoor pictures with heavy smile face & remarkable handshake bfo.? Which other support campaign format yu need again?

Bros, provide d picture.
It's like you are new or "just slow"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by SeriouslySense(m): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Leave the Nigerian fools, to destroy themselves. grin grin grin grin

vedaxcool:
You raised the hands of Atiku to represent you in the 2019 elections, Nigerians rejected your pathetic attempt to rehabilitate state cronyism and stealing into the polity. You will once again fail to foist criminals on Nigeria.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Ezmans: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
dre11:
Nigerians Will Never Repeat The Kind Of Error That Put Buhari In Power In 2015 —Bishop Oyedepo

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/30/nigerians-will-never-repeat-kind-error-put-buhari-power-2015%E2%80%94bishop-oyedepo
god of oyedepo & god adebayo, two different gods
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Thomist(m): 11:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!

you're talking out of sense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by palsenator(m): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior

Modified: most of una wey dey quote me. I said CLERGYMEN, shey i mention name ni; abi bomb dey una head?

You are obviously derailed mentally... If you know this man, he has never ever endorsed this regime. I don't go to his church but If obviously you are smart enough, you won't be blabbing without fact..

He is the strongest voice from the whole of the South speaking fiercely against these tyrants
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by AuntLaVIV(f): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Blakpot: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Every time the Holy Ghost moves on me in this direction, something happens and I know that I know, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ whom I serve and whose I am, judgement begins now

But the fruit of the Holy Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such virtues, there is no law. " Galatians 5: 22-23
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Executer: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
AnanseK:
CHRISTIAN DOCTORS IN SAUDI ARABIA

Now that Nigerian Christian medical doctors are desperately seeking career asylum in Saudi Arabia, a neo-conservative Sharia State, I wonder what could be the reaction of their Apex body, the Christian Association of Nigeria.

[b]The truth is that Nigerian Christians are very shameless, especially on issues pertaining to money making. The entire creed of that faith is built on voluptuous materialism and luxury of prosperity. I have no regret for always asserting that pentacostalism is a huge scam!

I thank Allah for not making my parents amongst the Christians, otherwise I would have probably grown up as greedy and foolish as every John and Michael who runs to Saudi Arabia in a desperate search for a greener pasture. Let's thank Allah that we are Muslims.

Nigerian Christians, especially in the South, bark and tremble at the sight of any Islamic identity. To them, a Muslim's adorning hijab is Islamization; non interest banking is Islamization; a conscious Muslim as the CEO is Islamization, etc. Infact, Islamic identity is the aching tragedy for many Christians.

Now that they are begging for jobs in Saudi Arabia, the foremost home of Islamic identity, where the best of mankind was birthed, the super home of Shari'a in action, where the females are honourably concealed in deep dark purdah, how will Christians cope with this cultural beauty?

It's high time we stopped taking Christian leaders serious in this country. It's now clear that whenever a Christian bark, he's only crying for survival. The entire faith-system is a fraud! I do not regret what I write on this. If you so wish, you may choose to report me to Zuckerberg that I insulted you.

I have been looking for a way out of this platform, so I lose nothing with Zuckerberg's action. You may also stop talking to me at work. You may as well choose not to do business with me again. Allah's is the glory, I don't have a single Christian in my extended family!

As for those of us who always run abroad, including Saudi Arabia, for medicals, it's now clear that those at home are no different from those abroad. We should appreciate the value of our health workers at home. We should learn to trust the surgeons, nurses and pharmacists working at home.

By Abu Mazeedatilkhayr Bn Sa'eed[/b]
Usual gibberish from idiotic extremists...... religion of piss never disappoints.so they should stay and be slaughtered by Fulani vagabonds?
See how this animals reason?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by lomprico(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Daveambition:
Na this same Clergymen enforce & package this Pain& Distress looking "BUHARI" give the masses... Shame to every MOG wey prophecied buhari to us as our Savior

na fake ones do so na
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by palsenator(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Greenvaiper:
[/s]

Just look at your brain output. So there where no other viable candidates that U could have chosen if Jonathan was a failure?
Why choose Buhari despite all the expose concerning his regime in the 80s regarding economic recession, authocratism and dictatorship?

You are trying to justify your wiseness, but your brain is churning out the opposite.

Yorubas like you voted Jonathan out mainly because of hatred and greed. If Jonathan had a Yoruba man as his vice, I can bet my eyes, that your people would have voted him in .

Just go and sit your afonja ass down

"Slaves who love there chains"

what solution did you proffer here? Just trade blaming, the same thing that was passed down to young people like you... No wonder the Fulanis understand this and they keep pushing it to you all in the south so as to remain in power .. I pity the future of the South in the nearest future if this is the mindset you all carry...

No solution, no agitation, no fore sight ... Just trade blaming
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Greenvaiper: 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]palsenator:

"Slaves who love there chains"

what solution did you proffer here? Just trade blaming, the same thing that was passed down to young people like you... No wonder the Fulanis understand this and they keep pushing it to you all in the south so as to remain in power .. I pity the future of the South in the nearest future if this is the mindset you all carry...

No solution, no agitation, no fore sight ... Just trade blaming[/s]

What is this thing actually saying
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by uba1991: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Temysteve:
The Universities is not free and will never be free, it's not orphanage or motherless home where you can pack yourself Into like �. Money was use to built it to that taste, every equipment and apparatus in those 2 Universities was brought from abroad with heavy money, so why should it be free or to bring it that to your own level of finances. That's why we have state and Federal institutions, you can always go there with what you can afford. Stop wailing unnecessarily.
iam not good enough to be in that University but my offering, and contribution is good for the university abi? Do you know where he got the money for that University? Those people you consider nothing are the same people that gather naira naira and kobo kobo to build the university .
I know how much I contribute when we were building our university ( BOWEN). But now how many of us can afford to send our children to that University?
I know you are one of the sheep that luck your brain untill the criminal pastor says otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Brenn594(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]prophesy for our sake abi But he&his family won't be among abi. Religion issa mind game.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by CXLVII: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
vislabraye:

So, why are you insulting all short people? You're also making the same mistake

My apologies

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by tradepunter: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Good one if this what it takes

Those meyitti demons will never know rest all their lives.

They want to forcefully take what's not theirs....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Christistruth00: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oyedepo the Bible Quoting Witchdoctor of the Winners Juju Shrine is looking for attention again.

Jesus Christ said by their fruits you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by tradepunter: 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
uba1991:
iam not good enough to be in that University but my offering, and contribution is good for the university abi? Do you know where he got the money for that University? Those people you consider nothing are the same people that gather naira naira and kobo kobo to build the university .
I know how much I contribute when we were building our university ( BOWEN). But now how many of us can afford to send our children to that University?
I know you are one of the sheep that luck your brain untill the criminal pastor says otherwise.

Abeg get outta here with your cheap recycled crap..

I don't need to ask you if you enjoy the killings happening every day because you love it.

Good will always overcome evil... Good will always crush evil
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by Qatar2022: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
uba1991:
Unfortunately, Nigeria is not your sheeples who built University that they cannot afford to pay school fees.
Nigeria is not your zombie followers who buy private Jets for you but they cannot afford Keke napep.
Nigeria is not your followers who believe your fake miracles without asking questions.
You want him to build free University for stupid and dumb people like you so that you can come and display your stupidity, lazy Nigeria youths, you want everything free
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by LordOfTheGame: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
seunmsg:
The same Oyedepo campaigned for a “Fulani vagabond” in 2019 and his darling PDP will zone its 2023 presidential ticket to the north for it to be picked up by another “Fulani vagabond”. So, how will the “error” be corrected in 2023?

Oyedepo obviously don’t rate his followers, if not, he won’t mention the “Fulani vagabond” part. How can you be using “Fulani vagabond” to campaign for a Fulani man? Atiku is just somewhere right now laughing at the stupidity of some southerners. He will so deal with them if he ever becomes president.

At least, resealable people can see the duplicitous nature of Oyedepo. He is only interested in putting his rogue friends in power for selfish self aggrandizement irrespective of the overall interest of the south and Nigeria in general. He demonizes a tribe and still campaign for his friend who is a well known rogue from the same tribe he demonizes to be president. Spits!

Stupid shameless zombie, why do you idiot always attacking the messenger and leaving the message?
Are the fulanis vagabond or not?
Have they wasted a lot of innocent blood or not?
Was late buhari not giving them a tacit support and you zombies not cheering them on?

Face the message and not the messenger. Btw, the bishop is fearless and firebrand cleric who cannot be intimidated by this vampire regime.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled by palsenator(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Greenvaiper:

What is this thing actually saying

lol.... eastern people sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / "Escobar And Osama Bin Laden To Rule A Nation" - David Ibiyomie (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.