Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) (32136 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by ebukajay184: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Photo, Video)

Nigerian slayqueen and social media influencer, Nwachukwu Ifeoma Esther has advised women searching for love and are not getting it to use other diabolic means of getting it, IgbereTV reports.

Esther gave the advise while on a ride with her lover as seen in a video shared on her Instagram handle. She said that if women are not able to find a man to love them, they should use charms (juju) to get what they want.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTDGFEegp87/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV1hJh21MJg

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
you can use all the juju in the world, but the REALITY is still that "NOBODY LOVES YOU" and the joke is on you... as for the donkey sitting next to you, may he get biatch slap for standing by this arrant nonsense....he should have kicked that deluded woman out the car at the next junction!

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by GRACETOLIVE(f): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
SMH

2 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by missiret(f): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
All these empty headed human being sa

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Is this one also among the female's that is the future?

168 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by virginprincess(f): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Juju ke, of course there is a man that will always love me no matter what, so forget all those festish stuff, there is always a man for every woman, it just a matter of time to meet such man.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
If she can make such statement, then I pity that guy in the car grin

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
No offence, but Nigerian women are quite disgusting.
Christ!

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
When marine spirit is advising you...

You have no idea, till the juju starts using you:-

the man and all his friends will sleep with you. You will sleep with native doctors, evil spirits and dead bodies. You will shed blood including people you love.

It only just begun. Shebi you wan use juju. Wait till it also starts using you.

9 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Basitelo1(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
I've nothing to tell her but d path which u tow leads 2 destructiongrin grin

14 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Onyi22(f): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin I will put your advice into consideration cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin
Honestly,na Small thing these modern NIGERIA girls take get sense pass hausa goat....E no even reach better 5 seconds self... Very mumu species with zero agenda on how to add better value to guyman life lipsrsealed

Well,I no go too take her serious cha...But na any girl wey go heed to wetin the camel talk I go get problem with undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Legendforte: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
E no go catch me.

2 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by yuping(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bad energy stay far away

1 Like

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Nonexisting1: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
This one needs to apologize to all the trees around her for wasting their oxygen.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Homeboiy: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
And the mumu man just dey shine teeth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Commentor: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you can use all the juju in the world, but the REALITY is still that "NOBODY LOVES YOU" and the joke is on you... as for the donkey sitting next to you, may he get biatch slap for standing by this arrant nonsense....he should have kicked that deluded woman out the car at the next junction!

You know whether it is the juju working on him?

21 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Homeboiy:
And the mumu man just dey shine teeth

The juju strong na

12 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by lovchalice(f): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
I like posts like this
Just so I can come and read all the femalephobic comments of male nairalanders

4 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by simplepee(f): 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mumu

Too much stress. It's not worth the stress jare.

1 Like

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Evaromantik(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
The injustice being mated on men can only be judged by God.

If they use juju to confuse a man and take his money, they'll call it grace. But if a man mistakenly touch them, they will be shouting rape and sexual harassment upandan.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by WibusJaga: 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2021

People just make senseless, outrageous & controversial statements on Social Media just to seek attention & trend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by mushroomFarm: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
J
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by klonboi: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
The disclaimer should be that When the man eyez come clear!, you might become a tyson fury's punching bag cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Orisirisi something angry

Ladies : Never let a man look down on you.

Know what you are worth.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Yonsce: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
I pity gaulible ladies who will follow ur ill advise. Money, Juju, Intimidation can not bring love, most especially from woman's angle.

Natural love cant be quantified my sister.

Ask women who are in loveless marriage about their bitter and ugly experiences.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Wife Is Not My Family"- / My Ex Wants To Come Back / If Your Girlfriend Refuses To Kiss You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.