Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) (32173 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Tyranny: 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hahaha!
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Richiee9(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
And how long before it wears out Confused set of pedophiles

1 Like

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by CheedyJ(m): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
The only juju I know is juju music , any other juju is a counterfeit... weda na by force to love

2 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Okay
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Michelle55: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
This lady wee not make heaven, lemme erase her name cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by captainamiedi1: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Empty skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by TAglobe(f): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Juju no dey work look up to Jesus He has the solution to every situation

2 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by simhosting: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
grin
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by faithfull18(f): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lol, o di kwa serious.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
They can be quite surprising, but not all of them are disgusting, we have a lot of decent women. It's unfair to categorize all of them due to the few rotten eggs. smiley smiley smiley

DoggoneDogg:
No offence, but Nigerian women are quite disgusting.
Christ!

3 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by mrksquare: 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Onyi22:
grin I will put your advice into consideration cheesy

Lol
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by SeppSmart360(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
virginprincess:
Juju ke, of course there is a man that will always love me no matter what, so forget all those festish stuff, there is always a man for every woman, it just a matter of time to meet such man.

There's a man that may love you no matter what. But there's not always a man for every woman; at least statistically speaking.

1 Like

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
TAglobe:
Juju no dey work look up to Jesus He has the solution to every situation
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by 9japride(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
I don't know why anyone should take this lady seriously? She's just catching cruise. She's always posting stuffs like this.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Missyajoke(f): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Don't use juju to tie down anyman cause you will still meet someone better than the guy or man sef, A lot of people who tied themselves to a guy using juju ended up regretting it. If a guy leaves you just know he wasn't meant for you shikena. Don't force yourself on anyone Biko cause no one knows tommorow as anything can happen to the guy and you'll like to leave the relationship and you'll be forever hooked.

My advice to every lady out there is never to use juju to tie any man die cause one day his eyes go clear and na you go suffer

5 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
All these fetish things to force love, are very wrong, don't force anyone to love you, have dignity and self-respect.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
For what now?
Not worth it abeg.

If a man doesn't love you,love yourself. That is.. treat yourself like a queen always and you won't even remember they exist.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by lexy2014: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
virginprincess:
Juju ke, of course there is a man that will always love me no matter what, so forget all those festish stuff, there is always a man for every woman, it just a matter of time to meet such man.

U have to look at it from her point of view and not just on d surface. When she says "love", she doesn't mean heartfelt feelings u have for someone. She means money and material things. She's saying "if no man agrees to love (buy u things, spend money on u, foot ur expenses, become your father Christmas) you, use juju. Or do u think she will use juju for d sake of getting heartfelt feelings from a man?

Simply put, if u no de see better clients for runs girl work, use juju

2 Likes

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by MITCHELL96: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
What sort of advise is this one?? Omo!! Things i dey hear and see don dey make this world tire me oo
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
okay, clarified.
lexy2014:

U have to look at it from her point of view and not just on d surface. When she says "love", she doesn't mean heartfelt feelings u have for someone. She means money and material things. She's saying "if no man agrees to love (buy u things, spend money on u, foot ur expenses, become your father Christmas) you, use juju. Or do u think she will use juju for d sake of getting heartfelt feelings from a man?

1 Like

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by tweakdude1: 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
No offence, but Nigerian women are quite disgusting.
Christ!

Agreed
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Spiritualizt: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
No juju can take the place of genuine Love, And the said lover beside her is smiling. grin grin grin Oga I pray your eye clear soon.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
virginprincess:

Did u normally have up to 10 toaster per month.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by SeppSmart360(m): 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
It's obvious the babe is both catching cruise and seeking clout at the same time. cheesy
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by TheMan3: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
post=105351378:
Orisirisi something angry

Ladies : Never let a man look down on you.

Know what you are worth.
you as you dey there so, what's your worth?

1 Like

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Davesaves(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
MEN ARE ALWAYS THE PRICE.. grin
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
work hard and smart for your money, you don't need men to have money. Gone are the days that only men can earn.

Please, ladies, have self-respect and dignity, i may not see it from your view, but try to have self-respect and dignity, be smart, and learn skills.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by yemmight(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Juju kill you there.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Raalsalghul: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
I believe what she actually means is that "if no rich man loves you... ".

Read between the lines fellas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / "My Wife Is Not My Family"- / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.