Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) (32175 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by slipperyanus07: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Onyi22:
grin I will put your advice into consideration cheesy

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Onyi22(f): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I've always classified you as a very stupid human being..
You just confirmed yourself with this senseless comment.
I beg your pardon, pls don't insult me, I wasn't referring to you
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Lawmak: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
That guy in the car is a fool. A simp.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by suffering: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lol. If the juju works, the woman still won’t feel complete. Everybody wants to catch their own mate. Tricks are good but remove any form of long term satisfaction.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by themanderon: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
And when the juju expires?
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
some men head strong oh no kind of juju fit work on them.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by 9japride(m): 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Shegzy8:

You see it as cruise cause she's a lady. If it were a guy joking about guys using juju/ring on ladies and thus put them at his mercy, will you still see that as cruise?
[color=#006600][/color]

If you follow her online, you will know she's always posting very controversial stuffs. She can be categorized as a comedian. Though stuffs like that do happen due to the kind cultural background of Africans.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If you follow her online, you will know she's always posting very controversial stuffs. She can be categorized as a comedian. Though stuffs like that do happen due to the kind cultural background of Africans.

That's still a privilege she has cause she's female. Can a guy make his kit content about rape? Can a guy boldly advice other guys on how to hypnotize girls and then call it comedy?
People are only giving her a pass cause she's a lady.

1 Like

Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Sirauss(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Have you imagined if such statement was made by a man to either use juju or "touch and follow" to get women, by now you would have seen all the women rights advocates lining up to spill trash and the worst is that, some men too would have condemned it strongly to show their solidarity for the female gender.

But everything just looks normal all because, a woman said it. Just look at the guy at that front seat.�
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 1:25am On Sep 01, 2021
ebukajay184:
If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Photo, Video)

Nigerian slayqueen and social media influencer, Nwachukwu Ifeoma Esther has advised women searching for love and are not getting it to use other diabolic means of getting it, IgbereTV reports.

Esther gave the advise while on a ride with her lover as seen in a video shared on her Instagram handle. She said that if women are not able to find a man to love them, they should use charms (juju) to get what they want.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTDGFEegp87/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV1hJh21MJg
Igbo girls and juju, dem full Nollypako
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by 24brains(m): 3:17am On Sep 01, 2021
She look like the juju sef
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Poleski: 5:55am On Sep 01, 2021
She's mentally unstable. Any guy who marries this girl, will definitely die early.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by specialbobby(m): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Is this one also among the female's that is the future?

If this female dey among future then me I go drop here ooo
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by 9japride(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2021
Shegzy8:

That's still a privilege she has cause she's female. Can a guy make his kit content about rape? Can a guy boldly advice other guys on how to hypnotize girls and then call it comedy?
People are only giving her a pass cause she's a lady.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's the world we live in. Mostly run by simps. Majority of those ladies showing off online and posting rubbish are usually bankroll by simps. She's a comedian just like other Nigerian comedian who post controversial stuffs online just to catch cruise and gain fan base for monetary gains.
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Onyi22:

I beg your pardon, pls don't insult me, I wasn't referring to you
Ok..
Thanks
Re: If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) by Pumpumking: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
virginprincess:
Juju ke, of course there is a man that will always love me no matter what, so forget all those festish stuff, there is always a man for every woman, it just a matter of time to meet such man.

Virgin?? Say hello to pumpumking at yor service sir...I eat it sll!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / "My Wife Is Not My Family"- / Men, How Do You Feel When Your Woman Cries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.