Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

How To Attract Men - The Modern Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract Men - The Modern Way (1009 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract Men - The Modern Way by sulemd: 2:07am On May 22, 2011
How do you take your first step to attracting the right man and developing and maintaining the relationship of your dreams. And when you do, how to you develop a relationship and know when to move it to the next level without scaring him off? And how can you be certain that you learn how to attract the right kind of man into your life, not just any man?
So many questions, http://grouplava..com/
Re: How To Attract Men - The Modern Way by Dsense(m): 2:08am On May 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Attract Men - The Modern Way by Dyt(f): 11:54am On May 22, 2011
lks arnd
Re: How To Attract Men - The Modern Way by MMM2(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2011
by not been stingy with ur Womanliness.
Re: How To Attract Men - The Modern Way by 190: 1:55pm On May 22, 2011
Tpia would find this very useful
Re: How To Attract Men - The Modern Way by Onchedu(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2011
Guys abeg make we dey try use our head give advice to these babes. Una think say dem no dey accept wetin we yarn as the way to live? Girls naturally listen even when they try not to & they regard what we have to say even when they would rather not.

U guys make it obvious that it's cos of men society has become largely immoral - giving all these crappy type advices in the name of humor.

Babes, hoard that sex pot as smartly as U can cos it's your most potent one-time-gambit. the conquest is once & afterwards it's just there.

Dangle it in front of us, make promises we'l have it someday, tease us with suggestions we can have it & if we are patient enough to prove ourselves in waiting till it's right, at which point we would have grown to really want more than just that. Once a man has been there, his eyes clear & if there was not more to U to him than just that, it's exit till I'm Hot enough & your available enough.

Every man wants the exceptional. We like being associated with the outstanding.Sex is common. If our gadgets & toys, that mirror what status we ascribe ourselves are associated with exclusivity why shouldn't our women be same?
Re: How To Attract Men - The Modern Way by 190: 2:32pm On May 22, 2011
Onchedu:

Guys abeg make we dey try use our head give advice to these babes. Una think say dem no dey accept wetin we yarn as the way to live?

U guys make it obvious that it's cos of men society has become largely immoral - giving all these crappy type advices in the name of humor.

Babes, hoard that sex pot as smartly as U can cos it's your most potent one-time-gambit. the conquest is once & afterwards it's just there.

dangle it in front of us, make promises we'l have it someday, tease us with suggestions we can have it & if we are patient enough to wait till it's right, we would have grown to really want more than just that. Once a man has been there, his eyes clear & if there was not more to U to him than just that, it's exit till I'm Hot enough & your available enough.

u[/i]ck why are u xposing us now!! angry angry
Re: How To Attract Men - The Modern Way by Onchedu(m): 2:41pm On May 22, 2011
Bros, I go expose o. My future wife, sister, daughter or niece fit read these things go dey assume say na so life be.
Re: How To Attract Men - The Modern Way by tpia5: 7:02pm On May 22, 2011
true talk.

poster, you should have explained more instead of posting a link to your blog.

some women have indeed forgotten how to attract men. And some never knew to begin with.

they know how to attract a man's lust but not how to attract the man himself.

good presentation, bad delivery @ your thread title.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Let Your Wife Do This To You / A Man Insults His Wife For Sake Of His Girlfriend! / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.