Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) (63782 Views)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by MufasaLion: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Connected1:

Don't quote me anymore thanks.

But pray you never get in my shoes.

Never! tongue
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Slickest(m): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2021
frankson1:

Forget about listening to both parties. He shouldn't have come out online to type trash. It would've been wise if he had talked to her in private than coming out in public.

For me, the guy is wrong on this and his action can never be justified.
But Annie was right to come online
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Lokojatoofar: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2021
This is so messed up
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Lovelyperson(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
For his brother to come on Air and disown/distance himself from Annie, it shows that Annie got it wrong.
f1. she was the one that even came on air to paint the whole issue unlike some celebrities marriage where different bloggers will carry it first.
2. This is an opener or lesson to guys out their, always attack before she does bcs if she does, she will paint it in her own favour and people will side her.
3. Naija women are very very manipulative so guys wise up ohhhhh, I hv this feelings that Annie has being manipulating 2baba but when 2baba feels that it's enough that's when problem started.
3. U can't marry somebody like 2baba and expect only yourself to have him, that's not possible even in the next world to come it won't be possible.
4. If u venturing into this nonsense called marriage pls guys be open and ready to accept any outcome be it separation or divorce, don't die in silence all in the name of marriage bcs marriage favours women than men, that's the fact
But it's quiet unfortunate that we have more simps and idiots as guys than real guys out their

You get sense.. nice post
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Connected1: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

Never! tongue

Yeah

God didn't lay a curse on just Adam and Eve else we would be living well and happy.

Satan was the manipulator but everyone was punished.

Go insult God and not me.

I only have the mindset he has.

You think you are actually wise but wisdom is far from you.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Munzy14(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2021
mrsteel:

U misconstrued my post seriously!!!!
A sibling can never be closer than spouse, because u build your life with spouse & not siblings. Blood is thicker than water was in the regard that Annie brother will come around when things cool of & these are just mere words said out of the heat of the moment. At a point in life u & siblings will leave each other, but u & your spouse will live together forever, how can your siblings be important than such a person? You seriously misconstrued my post!
Exactly where most ladies get it wrong....if partners begin to seem themselves as all they have the moment they exchange vows, life will be nice to them..

Growing up, I think from 5 or so siblings (male and female) will begin to hide things from each other small...The moment they reach puberty, separation kicks in...And remain so till marriage..

But a partner is inseparable after the vows and consummation...like what will i hide from a woman i UnCloth to nude to have sex with...For as many years as we choose to..

How will her siblings be closer to her than I?

Some ladies sef and their reasoning...That's y small misunderstanding, they run to SM or carry bag enter their papa house....smh

A lady with that mindset will always want to pick out little faults to capitalise on and rant....I wonder how they make a good home sef.

They feel they are smarter while,shoe dey wear them.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Nemesis0147(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

My husband and I are one the moment we said I do. No body else matters and family should now their place. The moment they gave me to him, they gave up the right over me to him.

So, let them go and live their lives and build their own family. We will communicate through calls, family meetings and visits.

That's all.
and when/who will you run when issues pops out between you and your spouse or his family ?(not wishing you that,just saying).
Family first!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Femeto: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Why she go dey associated with you in the first place. See as you be like person wey dey kolo.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by MufasaLion: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Connected1:

Yeah

God didn't lay a curse on just Adam and Eve else we would be living well and happy.

Satan was the manipulator but everyone was punished.

Go insult God and not me.

I only have the mindset he has.

You think you are actually wise but wisdom is far from you.

Dude, you seem bitter and deluded.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2021
aikyg:
What is this? If you cannot support your own sister publicly, then shut your trap. Tuface's family is supporting him and you are disowning your own sister. Na wa oo. Annie has every right to be angry to find out that her husband, Tuface, went to sleep his ex. How would Tuface feel if Annie goes to sleep with one of her ex boyfriends. You think her body is firewood?
Shameless simp!
The last thing i would do is to support any of my relatives when they do wrong...
So because she's is family, he shuld support nonsense

1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

My husband and I are one the moment we said I do. No body else matters and family should now their place. The moment they gave me to him, they gave up the right over me to him.

So, let them go and live their lives and build their own family. We will communicate through calls, family meetings and visits.

That's all.
Technically, this means that the new bond sort of weakens the old bond and all attention goes to the new stronger bond. I think this is reasonable, but most people see it as an act of turning your back against your family.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Lovelyperson(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
aikyg:
What is this? If you cannot support your own sister publicly, then shut your trap. Tuface's family is supporting him and you are disowning your own sister. Na wa oo. Annie has every right to be angry to find out that her husband, Tuface, went to sleep his ex. How would Tuface feel if Annie goes to sleep with one of her ex boyfriends. You think her body is firewood?
If Annie have a problem with her man, why drag his family into it and also sharing it to the whole world to see... it seems washing their dirty in public runs in Annie's family.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2021
DWJOBScom:
A media expert is plotting this!
Everything seem well coordinated
Everyone seem to be talking at once
it appears to be Annie and the whole whole world grin
This is not cool
Person dey get family problem, you dey talk say na film!
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Lovelyperson(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2021
chinchonglee:

Shameless simp!
The last thing i would do is to support any of my relatives when they do wrong...
So because she's is family, he shuld support nonsense
God bless you jare...
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by phemmyfour: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
This one must be a very lazy man leeching on 2baba's money so he doesn't want Annie to pour sand inside his garri.
Olodo

He's Annie's brother not 2face's brother
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Connected1: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

Dude, you seem bitter and deluded.
You are a fool.

Use your logic.

I have been restricting myself from raining insults on you.

Even you saw where a lady said she won't forgive those that killed her husband and made her a young widow despite the fact that they came out openly to repent and seek forgiveness.

You never see anything for this life.

Maybe you were born into affluence, so you can never understand me.

Fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie and her brother have their own issues. It has nothing to do wt tuface. Here's what someone posted in d instablog comments yesterday.

So d brother is telling everyone, maybe even tuface himself, to stop calling him about annie.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Skmoda(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2021
festacman:
Annie going all out on social media has broken the calabash and worms are coming out. Obviously, that move was a big mistake. Now, everything is crashing. Not long ago [b]one of her friends dubbed her "green snake". And now her brother throwing her under the bus. [/b]Certainly, Annie has to look at herself in the mirror.

Hope her mental health won't be troubled in the week's ahead. Her close friends should keep watch.
With this bolded, She must definitely have something up her sleeve....
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Freezby2020: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2021
How? U think once a person has an independent mind it means he is a little?
Grow up and reason outside the box plz

edmaraja:
This one must be a very lazy man leeching on 2baba's money so he doesn't want Annie to pour sand inside his garri.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by MufasaLion: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Connected1:

You are a fool.

Use your logic.

I have been restricting myself from raining insults on you.

Even you saw where a lady said she won't forgive those that killed her husband and made her a young widow despite the fact that they came out openly to repent and seek forgiveness.

You never see anything for this life.

Maybe you were born into affluence, so you can never understand me.

Fool.

I wasn't born into affluence but still, you ain't making a logical submission. Again, you are a bitter and gullible dude. You're just an ignoramus fopdoodle.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 11:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Guyman02:
Oga go hustle for your own money, don't depend on her and her husband
You Nigerians are a shameless bunch of fools.
No brain in your large head.

So because he spoke his mind, you assumed with your empty brain that he is living off 2face's wealth.

Go and buy common sense cos you lack one.
Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by focus7: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Foolish sycophant everywhere.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2021
chinchonglee:

You Nigerians are a shameless bunch of fools.
No brain in your large head.

So because he spoke his mind, you assumed with your empty brain that he is living off 2face's wealth.

Go and buy common sense cos you lack one.
Idiot.
So how does his unreasonable conclusion depict all Nigerians as “a shameless bunch of fools” ? I think you should take your own advice.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by BigRocky: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Nonexisting1:
And you know this how?

Some people are just stupid bro

Judging from Anita story without hearing 2baba part
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by cescky(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:

You're brain doesn't function normally.. If this is the extent to which you can reason.. Use it more often, the capacity may increase
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Connected1: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

I wasn't born into affluence but still, you ain't making a logical submission. Again, you are a bitter and gullible dude. You're just an ignoramus fopdoodle.

Shalom!
Keep deceiving yourself.

I pray you don't experience such.

If we use your type of logic and forgive people then we won't have crime partners being sent to jail.

You don't know anything.

Keyboard sha don help many of una.

So you know I don't forgive easily, if God didn't forgive Adam, Satan and Eve and let everything go back to normal.

Then don't ask me to.

They knew I had a good upbringing and my father always told me not to steal yet they thought I was like them.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by aluyapreston: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2021
aikyg:

she doesnt have ex boyfriend. only clients. she and chika ike are well known fvckers of big men penis before she got married. 2 face married okpo
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Connected1:

Yes that's me.

And don't tell me to shut up next time, watch what you type.

I know what I went through there.

This woman made her 5 years and 7 yrs old children disrespect and slap me sometimes.

For your information, the woman never came out in the open to accuse me, my uncle did all of them.

He initially restricted me to having access to funds in the store and also the sales book.

He gave everything to strangers/sales girls and when funds went missing I was blamed.

I was young and naive then, I was scared and I had little voice.

I was only smart in handling business but they thought I was stealing their money.

Never you insult me again.

You don't know what it means to go for the traditional igbo boiboi system.

The bro who served them for 10 yrs came out with nothing they only gave him good worth 100k to start his own business and guess what, he's a road side slippers seller now.

So sad.

Just let go of all your hurt.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by MufasaLion: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Connected1:

Keep deceiving yourself.

I pray you don't experience such.

If we use your type of logic and forgive people then we won't have crime partners being sent to jail.

You don't know anything.

Keyboard sha don help many of una.

So you know I don't forgive easily, if God didn't forgive Adam, Satan and Eve and let everything go back to normal.

Then don't ask me to.

They knew I had a good upbringing and my father always told me not to steal yet they thought I was like them.

You're so foolish, dude.

The thing about people like you is that you bring religion into every argument. That shows how gullible you are.

You irritate me.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Connected1: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

So sad.

Just let go of all your hurt.
I am trying my best.

I know something positive will come out someday.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Connected1: 11:28am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're so foolish, dude.

Argue with facts and reasons.

I have my reasons for doing what I do.

I don't do things because others do.

I have seen you are the insultive type so I won't answer you anymore.

I hope someday you become wise else people will kill your entire family and you will do nothing because you want to forgive them.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by MufasaLion: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Connected1:

Argue with facts and reasons.

I have my reasons for doing what I do.

I don't do things because others do.

I have seen you are the insultive type so I won't answer you anymore.

I hope someday you become wise else people will kill your entire family and you will do nothing because you want to forgive them.

Dude, I am not an insultive type but I do so when I meet poeple that can't reason with brains like you.

Also, I am not the cause of your pain. So get the hell out my face! Go cure your bitterness and hatred and stop displaying it all around.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs / Lady Begs Jim Iyke For Sex On Instagram (screenshots) / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.