Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,487 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) (63779 Views)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Jonwesley(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmmnnn, if PERO should react to Annie' s lamentation, what would happen? I thought they all got this thing fixed up at the beginning. Why now Annie?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Ishilove: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Old gist

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Connected1:

I am trying my best.

I know something positive will come out someday.

O ga dicha mma.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Connected1: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

You're so foolish, dude.

The thing about people like you is that you bring religion into every argument. That shows how gullible you are.

You irritate me.
Tell me where I brought religion here.

There's actually a God incase you don't know.

And I was brought up in a Christian family so I make reference to what I know.

Someone sensible would have told me to let go and face only his wife in a calm way.

But you chose to insult me because we are on keyboards

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by izubext007: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Is like annie's brother is the one sucking 2face dry, see I'm face.
because I knw this Calabar people they very lazy and love to chop life
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Connected1: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

Dude, I am not an insultive type but I do so when I meet poeple that can't reason with brains like you.

Also, I am not the cause of your pain. So get the hell out my face! Go cure your bitterness and hatred and stop displaying it all around.
You are childish.
Ask your real friends they will tell you.
You don't about telling people to shut up, you don't know me.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by membranus: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Risingblue008:
I be think say we don solve this matter before?

No, my brother. The thing still dey fortate everywhere. How we go come do am?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by chris51(f): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2021
aikyg:
What is this? If you cannot support your own sister publicly, then shut your trap. Tuface's family is supporting him and you are disowning your own sister. Na wa oo. Annie has every right to be angry to find out that her husband, Tuface, went to sleep his ex. How would Tuface feel if Annie goes to sleep with one of her ex boyfriends. You think her body is firewood?

Why should Annie be angry that Tuface slept with his ex?
She knew the type of man Tuface was before she delved into marriage with him.
Other women have children for him before her.
She is a hypocrite to think he will be for her only

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by chris51(f): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2021
chris51:

Why should Annie be angry that Tuface slept with his ex?
She knew the type of man Tuface was before she delved into marriage with him.
Other women have children for him before her.
She is a hypocrite to think he will be for her only
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

Never! tongue

That was a broken man.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by true2god: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2021
otipoju:
No love anywhere. Try and make money and enjoy your life.
One bottle of origin and pepper soup for you.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by chris51(f): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2021
gistray:
Maybe Annie is unnecessarily jealous... she knew what she signed up for.... If you married a man with multiple children out of wedlock.... even without marriage until death, he will still be connected to the mothers of the children provided she's alive!

I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Amadaz(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2021
this annie must be a very bad person
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by VULCAN(m): 11:43am On Sep 03, 2021
But Annie should both bring and keep her fights on social media!

What type of malware has attacked some people's mental hard drive?

dkdmy:
And what’s our business? Who even knew you were Annie’s brother before! Keep your fucking fights private
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Brunosamel:
You see no reasonable, smart and intelligent woman with blast her husband and his family in public...
Where are the female is future and cohorts at the end you all still have everything to loose... This is not USA this is Nigeria... grin

What does the bolded even mean?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by MufasaLion: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Connected1:

Tell me where I brought religion here.

There's actually a God incase you don't know.

And I was brought up in a Christian family so I make reference to what I know.

Someone sensible would have told me to let go and face only his wife in a calm way.

But you chose to insult me because we are on keyboards

You expected me to kneel down with tears in my eyes to settle your family issues? To hell with that!

I ain't interested in having a debate with a deluded fellow that his heart is filled with bitterness and looking for pity by chasing an unreasonable cheap clout. Go and embark on your killing spree if that will quench your rage!

Don't qoute me anymore! This will be my last response.

Nitwit!
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Tremple8v: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2021
This one be like iegbo labi
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by MufasaLion: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2021
mariahAngel:

That was a broken man.

He really wasn't getting my point.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Romanoff(f): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Humanoid01:

Technically, this means that the new bond sort of weakens the old bond and all attention goes to the new stronger bond. I think this is reasonable, but most people see it as an act of turning your back against your family.

Thank you for understanding this.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Romanoff(f): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Nemesis0147:
and when/who will you run when issues pops out between you and your spouse or his family ?(not wishing you that,just saying).
Family first!

Issue that we can't settle on our own?

What are counsellors for?

You think your family won't be bias?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Connected1: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

You expected me to kneel down with tears in my eyes to settle your family issues? To hell with that!

I ain't interested in having a debate with a deluded fellow that his heart is filled with bitterness and looking for pity by chasing an unreasonable cheap clout. Go and embark on your killing spree if that will quench your rage!

Nitwit!

Do well bro.

I pray your tongues don't get you killed.

The major difference between I and you is that I wish everyone well and even you.

Like I said you haven't seen nothing.

It's a phase, you will gain maturity soon.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by SonofGod231: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2021
I guess Annie must be a stingy and greedy person for real.
No Fam support.
It say's Alot.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Connected1: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nitwit!

So you know, I didn't seek for your pity and I never quoted you initially.

I always speak out what bothers me so I don't fall into depression, am I not really asking for help but I just need to let them out.

The first experience wasn't good and I found a way out.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Blood will go against you if it protects their own interests. We need to wake up from this blood is thicker than water shit.

Blood is usually shitty these days.
Actually, we human beings like cliché and what works in our favor.

The correct quote is: "the blood of covenant is thicker than the water of the womb".
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by laiza(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Even if the sister has toxic behaviour?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Typical of a pussy ass niggar

Stand with your sister first.

No matter what
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
But on another matter, what's a grownup adult like him doing with dirty dreadlocks?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by vannessa7(f): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
wolelove:
Like you know how financially stable 2face is.

Tuface that gave the federal government thirty million naira during covid and is flying up and down to be with baby mama.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
mrsteel:

Exactly!
I wonder why they are not seeing it from this perspective, but saying it is because of tuface money? For that guy to talk about her sister in this manner, shows Annie is not such a good person.
Exactly, watch how all these so called evening newspaper will call him sorts of names.
For the guy man to distance himself from Annie means Annie has an issue and its only known to the family

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
DropsMic:
Gather here if this drama no concern you..

The guy is wise. Money over everything
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by hosemujica: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na tuface help this one go yankee.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by moshino(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
This one must be a very lazy man leeching on 2baba's money so he doesn't want Annie to pour sand inside his garri.

Assumption is the mother of all fukups.

What kind of woman/wife goes to social media to detail complaints about her husband and family issues. How does social media solve the issues for her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs / Lady Begs Jim Iyke For Sex On Instagram (screenshots) / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.