Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) (63785 Views)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
Aidejay:
See SIMP.

You will forever be known as Annie Idibia's brother.

Wetin u don achieve.

What's the meaning of "simp"?.

Seems you guys just throw words around once you hear them often.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Romanoff(f): 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
sharpwriter:

Actually, we human beings like cliché and what works in our favor.

The correct quote is: "the blood of covenant is thicker than the water of the womb".

Lol.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Humanoid01:

For a person to disown their immediate family member, do you think the only issue here is Annie calling out Tuface for alleged infidelity? There's obviously more to this. With the way it quickly escalated, it shows that something was building up.

Thanks, for being unbiased. People just want you to always support your family even when they are wrong.
I am not saying Annie is wrong because i dont know where and how the issue started.

But it will even shock people saying its because of 2babas money, that the man in question does not depend on 2baba for anything, rather he might even be the one giving 2babas kids as uncle.

Because 2baba is popular, that does not make every one around him dependent on him or broke.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by vannessa7(f): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
This guy is just a sanguine by temperament, na their way, they always stand with outsider against their own person, they will support an outsider against their children, wife, sister brother anyone just to be popular, then when they run into trouble you are the first point of call as their family even though they haven't done anything for you. Everyone knows at least one of them. Why disown publicly, did Annie kill someone, why not try to talk to your sister or settle the issue

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
According to a video making the rounds on social media, this lady identifed as Doris, the wife of Wisdom, Annie Idibia's brother, Annie and their mom stormed her house on Friday November 10, to beat her, destroy her properties and abduct her kid. Doris who was in tears shared photos of things destroyed as she narrated her ordeal in the hands of Tuface's wife Annie and her mother.

According to Doris,Annie and her family have been treating her like a slave.She lamented that she was doing fine as a make-up artist before she met Wisdom Macaulay who stopped her from working. Doris said that anytime there is a slight issue,Annie's brother will dash to Annie's house in Lekki and they will return later in a Prado jeep with the mom and starts to physically abuse her.

The lady stated that although they have been living together as husband and wife for four years,she has given Wisdom Macaulay 2 kids,however he has refused to pay her bride price despite always reminding him.

She also accused Wisdom of always smoking Indian Hemp.

This is coming just barely a week after Annie Idibia organised a widely publicised women empowerment workshop in Abuja.

***happened 2017
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by macho44(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Michelle55:
This is getting really serious than I thought
How u take think am before?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Your sister doesn’t give a bleep about you anyway
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Verysmart101: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
kekakuz:
Y'all should leave her alone.she owns her hubby as her hubby owns her
Really! She owns her husband as u said but she is so stupid and irresponsible for dragging him online.She needs to grow up.Marriage issues are sorted indoors not on Instagram.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Michelle55: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
macho44:

How u take think am before?
Thought it was a cruise before oh
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
The way people draw conclusions ehh, una draw pass ewedu. That guy making noise, do u know whether u will be the one needing her help? See him 'disowning' her like he can take care of her in the first place. She is even the popular one sef. Lol

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by newbornmacho(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by BreakingNews21: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
lolz, illiteracy on display for the entire word to see. grin

"His post reads: “This is for mutual friends and family, I just want to announce the entity and actress known as ‘Annie Idibia has seized to be friend, family, sister

>>past tense: seized; past participle: seized
take hold of suddenly and forcibly.
"she jumped up and seized his arm"

>>cease
/sēs/
Learn to pronounce
verb
past tense: ceased; past participle: ceased

bring or come to an end.
"the hostilities had ceased and normal life was resumed"
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by oscarlamba: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Typical of a pussy ass niggar

Stand with your sister first.

No matter what
Boss u see wats going on Annie brother disowned her but some people still insult Charles idibia for fighting for his brother/family.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Boniwhite: 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
koyyess:
No reasonable person will want to be associated with a riff raff like you either. Elder brother my foot. Lazy tw@t.

You are denouncing your own sister because of what you get from tuface. You were not raised to know that family is everything.

If Annie had disowned you before she started enjoying tuface's money, you will be the first to come online and say she abandoned you because tuface doesn't know you exist.

Weed addict b@st@rd.
you said family is everything? You people(hypocrites) always change the narrative to suit your taste always.family is everything,but it was cool for peter of psquare to burn bridge with his brothers cos of his wife.hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by harmargedon: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
saddler:
undecided

Bros is trying to protect the bag grin grin

There must be food on the table before anything
what is wrong is wrong. No one feeds anybody these days.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
BiggyB242:

That's women for you, if you aren't on their side they paint you a bad person.

If she were your sister... you will come out to say this? Is he normal? What happens to reaching out to your sister or just keeping quiet?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Lightorder: 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2021
Family matters? Don’t get involved if you are not a member! Strictly Keep to the above code and thank me later. Once again, don’t get involved
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Ugandatales: 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
This one must be a very lazy man leeching on 2baba's money so he doesn't want Annie to pour sand inside his garri.

Or he might just be tired of people bugging him about the issue.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Thanks, for being unbiased. People just want you to always support your family even when they are wrong.
I am not saying Annie is wrong because i dont know where and how the issue started.

But it will even shock people saying its because of 2babas money, that the man in question does not depend on 2baba for anything, rather he might even be the one giving 2babas kids as uncle.

Because 2baba is popular, that does not make every one around him dependent on him or broke.

Spot on.

I wonder why people would rush to conclude on the reason for his action, when they are not aware of the nitty-gritty of the whole story.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Humanoid01:

So how does his unreasonable conclusion depict all Nigerians as “a shameless bunch of fools” ? I think you should take your own advice.
Majority carries the vote remember!
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Lol.
Na so ma. Why you dey laf cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by frankson1(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Slickest:

But Annie was right to come online

I'm talking about siblings here.

And NO! Annie or any other persons who brings their private and family matters to the public can never be right. It shows how irresponsible and the level of disregard they have for their families. They're shameless as well.

What happens to talking issues out with family members?, What happens to letting family issues remain in the family? What do they try to achieve by choosing to go online as against picking up the phone and dialing the number of the person (s) involved or driving to the person's house.

Tuface shouldn't even respond to all these online too or he will fall my hand.

Abeg! All of them should park well joor.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by derecho(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmmn..
It's easy to call him a fool but do you think you know what's happening more than Uduak?
I don't support him disowning the sister but I believe it's a subtle message.
Did you read him saying "no one should contact me about the issue"?
He must have spoken to the sister in private but Annie would have disregarded him.Prolly because she has "arrived" or she's the one feeding him.

She must have told him to leave her and treated him as nobody (as many have dubbed him here on NL).
The guy, like many men with ego, decided to dissociate himself from the "goddess" that provides for him.

Two things I perceive
1.He wants her to know he can be independent and
2. he doesn't support her actions

Away from that,
Principled men don't personalize things. If they believe, for example, that it is wrong to do something; they'd never bend the rules because you are their brother, sister, townsman etc.

frankson1:

The Uduak of a goat is a big fuuuul. Fight for your sister first and ask questions afterwards. Family is family.

He should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Stephendeals: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
aikyg:
What is this? If you cannot support your own sister publicly, then shut your trap. Tuface's family is supporting him and you are disowning your own sister. Na wa oo. Annie has every right to be angry to find out that her husband, Tuface, went to sleep his ex. How would Tuface feel if Annie goes to sleep with one of her ex boyfriends. You think her body is firewood?

Man be protecting Himself first..... between the time Annie posted online till now, do you know the amount of calls and messages he would have been receiving from bloggers and Online Jurors...man have had enough of it, make una nor call me for any matter when concern Annie...

Public Support ke.... Cain Killed Abel o, shit happens between siblings so when one cut ties from their siblings it's deep.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by koyyess: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Boniwhite:
you said family is everything? You people(hypocrites) always change the narrative to suit your taste always.family is everything,but it was cool for peter of psquare to burn bridge with his brothers cos of his wife.hypocrisy.

The two situations are different. Try again.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Obdk: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
This one must be a very lazy man leeching on 2baba's money so he doesn't want Annie to pour sand inside his garri.

Shut up.

You are a very bad person
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Obdk: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Isoright
Typical of a pussy ass niggar
Stand with your sister first.
No matter what
From the guy's post they may have had issues way back
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Obdk: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Aidejay:
See SIMP.
You will forever be known as Annie Idibia's brother.
Wetin u don achieve.
Annie will forever be known as 2face idibia wife...
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by DMerciful(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Probably he warned her about marrying tuface but she did not listen!
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Skmoda(m): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
chinchonglee:

Shameless simp!
The last thing i would do is to support any of my relatives when they do wrong...
So because she's is family, he should support nonsense

God bless you bro....he is not making any sense at all.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Impregnablefolk: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Dis 1 na heavy Rasta man O! He's just saying don't involve me in d saga. Blood is thicker Dan water, so bro Uduak just dey blab.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
DSC7:
2secs everywhere burst..... shocked
Haha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Begs Jim Iyke For Sex On Instagram (screenshots) / Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React / Tyler Perry Becomes A Billionaire - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.