Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) (63788 Views)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Father Of Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body 'Disowns' Her / Annie Idibia's Brother, Wisdom Macaulay's Fiancee Accuses Her Of Beating Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Typical of a pussy ass niggar

Stand with your sister first.

No matter what
Lol cheesy grin
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by frankson1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
derecho:
Hmmmn..
It's easy to call him a fool but do you think you know what's happening more than Uduak?
I don't support him disowning the sister but I believe it's a subtle message.
Did you read him saying "no one should contact me about the issue"?
He must have spoken to the sister in private but Annie would have disregarded him.Prolly because she has "arrived" or she's the one feeding him.

She must have told him to leave her and treated him as nobody (as many have dubbed him here on NL).
The guy, like many men with ego, decided to dissociate himself from the "goddess" that provides for him.

Two things I perceive
1.He wants her to know he can be independent and
2. he doesn't support her actions

Away from that,
Principled men don't personalize things. If they believe, for example, that it is wrong to do something; they'd never bend the rules because you are their brother, sister, townsman etc.

I understand you clearly. But do you think the brother will feel okay if Annie is physically hurt? He would have just kept quiet if he didn't support her actions than coming out to compound her woes.

Besides, with the picture up there, he doesn't look principled to me grin angry grin

See the way we're analyzing someone else's life. 'it haff do joor'
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:
For his brother to come on Air and disown/distance himself from Annie, it shows that Annie got it wrong.
f1. she was the one that even came on air to paint the whole issue unlike some celebrities marriage where different bloggers will carry it first.
2. This is an opener or lesson to guys out their, always attack before she does bcs if she does, she will paint it in her own favour and people will side her.
3. Naija women are very very manipulative so guys wise up ohhhhh, I hv this feelings that Annie has being manipulating 2baba but when 2baba feels that it's enough that's when problem started.
3. U can't marry somebody like 2baba and expect only yourself to have him, that's not possible even in the next world to come it won't be possible.
4. If u venturing into this nonsense called marriage pls guys be open and ready to accept any outcome be it separation or divorce, don't die in silence all in the name of marriage bcs marriage favours women than men, that's the fact
But it's quiet unfortunate that we have more simps and idiots as guys than real guys out their
Venturing into this message nonsense! My bro na True marriage dey born you,, you didn't come from the sky
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Venturing into this message nonsense! My bro na True marriage dey born you,, you didn't come from the sky
I remember when we were growing up, we were happy to be referred as this person's husband or wife, but as time goes on, that mindset and narration started fading, and we thought that maybe a party was getting it wrong.
but it has finally dawned on us that marriage is no longer what it used to me, so therefore, is a nonsense institution
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by shegz24(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
This one must be a very lazy man leeching on 2baba's money so he doesn't want Annie to pour sand inside his garri.

She called an ENTIRE family out on social media. What were you expecting?

That everybody join her in blaming the family for 2baba choosing to fvck around?

Even Rudeboy n Jude never called out the entire family of Lola.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Jerryherd: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lol

After money Na money...

Tuface won this battle long long time ago

Annie just looks like a fool here.... I pray God gives her strength to continue managing her cheating husband or walk out for her mental health, either ways Tuface won't get hurt
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
This one must be a very lazy man leeching on 2baba's money so he doesn't want Annie to pour sand inside his garri.
Aproko, Na how u take know?

Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

I remember when we were growing up, we were happy to be referred as this person's husband or wife, but as time goes on, that mindset and narration started fading, and we thought that maybe a party was getting it wrong.
but it has finally dawned on us that marriage is no longer what it used to me, so therefore, is a nonsense institution
Hmmmmm
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Sunsets: 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
You mean seriouser
Michelle55:
This is getting really serious than I thought
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Boniwhite:
you said family is everything? You people(hypocrites) always change the narrative to suit your taste always.family is everything,but it was cool for peter of psquare to burn bridge with his brothers cos of his wife.hypocrisy.
Never take them serious.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by princewarri1985: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
The hustle is real! Anything for the money, bad guy! This one fit disown he entire family for the right price! See as he be like arm robber. Annie idibia you are one your own, this one that everybody is coming for Annie, that mean she must have a wicked heart,
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Michelle55: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sunsets:
You mean seriouser
My brother, na so I see am oh
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:

That's how you see it but the guy is right. Is it Instagram that will solve their problems? In fact, she's the husband snatcher.

Didn't she see those children before she dug the gold?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

No matter what

Really?
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by MaryPeter04: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
DSC7:
2secs everywhere burst..... shocked

My guys, 2sec everywhere burst
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Chykes4micheal: 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Chai... The oil that was flowing from 2baba to uduak, Annie don go burst the pipeline grin
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by prophetfire: 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
How are you sure? They may have their own issues as siblings.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is so bad
No matter what my family does, they still come first
There is a way he would have said this without making everyone see the sister as a bad egg
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Gfskw: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by UncleKoboko: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

No matter what
Shut up with your stupîdity.
Stand with your sister even if she's stupîd and a fool.
Weed don dey depreciate your brain brah
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by kekakuz(m): 12:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Verysmart101:

Really! She owns her husband as u said but she is so stupid and irresponsible for dragging him online.She needs to grow up.Marriage issues are sorted indoors not on Instagram.
Your mistakes don't define you. When has this kind of thing happened before
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by wink2015(m): 2:14am On Sep 04, 2021
MimiBiggs:
Anne Idibia's Brother Distances Himself From Her After She Dragged Tuface Online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr5WFa3U3VY

Elder brother of Annie Idibia, Uduak has dissociated himself from anything that has to do with his sister.

Annie’s brother, this time around in a video shared on his Instagram page, said he no longer wants to be associated with Annie.

He asked family and friends never to hit him up about anything that involves the actress.

His post reads: “This is for mutual friends and family, I just want to announce the entity and actress known as ‘Annie Idibia has seized to be friend, family, sister

"Don’t hit me up, don’t DM me about her I have nothing connected with Annie or that brand whatsoever.”

Let the two family call a truce and settle the matter amicably.
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by 4X4: 6:04am On Sep 04, 2021
Its probably because annie has never been helpful to him ijs
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by Chidi2022: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2022
Derecho.... See who disowned Annie here....
Re: Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) by derecho(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Ok
Chidi2022:
Derecho.... See who disowned Annie here....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Victoria Kolawole Slays In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit, Fans React / Tyler Perry Becomes A Billionaire - Forbes / Photos From Comedian Akpororo's Traditional Marriage In Ibadan Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.