Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security (30607 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by lexy2014: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
it's a stupid question from a very clanish idiotic individual your view of nepotism is an imagination but ur heart is already closed so no need for explaining

Question is question whether stupid or otherwise. U are d one who sounds stupid because u saw a question & u still said "ask questions....". I wouldn't want to be in ur shoes
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by lexy2014: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
it's a stupid question from a very clanish idiotic individual your view of nepotism is an imagination but ur heart is already closed so no need for explaining

So my question still stands:

Isn't nepotism one of d hallmarks of this administration?

Simple yes or no
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
lexy2014:

So my question still stands:

Simple yes or no
go Bleep urself with ur useless question
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by excel101(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Very soon our own "SLAWORMIIR" AKA "NIGGAR ISSORITE" would be awarded a doctorate degree, by FUTO. You can confirm from him.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by History555: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Unbelievable both vc and patanmi are fooling themselves.
Does pant have any published research papers on cyber security? NO
Does futo offer any degree awarding course in cyber security? NO
Therefore the professorship is as useless as tissue paper. Even sanitary towels has more integrity than the award
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by lexy2014: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
go Bleep urself with ur useless question

Is that what u do? U bleep urself daily? Meanwhile,

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by FLYFIRE(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
SpyPro Prof
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Crossroad1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheChameleon:

Old enough for your mum to say uhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh while i am, you know...balls deep wink
Mynd44, lalasticlala
Rule 2
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by TheChameleon: 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Crossroad1:
Mynd4
Rule 2

Lol. That one pained you to the marrow. But it's true nah grin

Next time you see me and run.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by GentleRay: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Terrorist upgraded by another terrorist
gladdensir:
Terrorist upgrading.
Pantaharam you dey craze
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by somehow: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Come Pantami, how much you pay

No wonder our promotions and awards are not valued outside Nigeria

Modified:

If the same is given to him from a reputable University outside the shores of this country then you will have my listening ears

Can we then say the rest aren't qualified too?
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
somehow:

Can we then say the rest aren't qualified too?
Pantami is not suppose to be on that list to begin with!
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by buttonvibes: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
N*ggaz in trouble
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by L4stl00k(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
IMASTEX:
grin grin grin Quota system & politically influenced professor.

Hey man.. you think this fool pantami know what medusa is talkless of Ddos
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by garfield1: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
perambulator:
I have never known where a lecturer is appointment a professor while on leave of absence, which he must be to serve as a minister.

We all know what happened.

It happened to senator sandy onor
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by garfield1: 1:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Pantami is not suppose to be on that list to begin with!

Why? What about others

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
garfield1:

Why? What about others
Because of his views on terrorism!
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by garfield1: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Because of his views on terrorism!

He has repented.apart from that,he is overqualified

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Crossroad1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheChameleon:

My family members are raving lunatics and they are disturbing this forum.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
garfield1:

It happened to senator sandy onor

"Vice Chairman at Tertiary Institution and TETFUND Committee from June 2019 to June 2023" The same University whose funding he is overseeing in the senate made him a professor while serving in the senate? and you think that was proper/normal and followed due process and not that there was something behind it?

but that is not the way it is done...you cant be made professor in absentia but .......Anything goes these days.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Crossroad1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
TheChameleon:

Lol. That one pained my useless, dirty and bastard parents to the marrow. But it's true nah grin

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by zedegit: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Is it the same futo that can frustrate lives for Africa.

Missing scripts and carry overs litter result boards.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by gulfer: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Why always Imo State, @ Baloteli angry angry angry angry

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by garfield1: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
perambulator:

"Vice Chairman at Tertiary Institution and TETFUND Committee from June 2019 to June 2023" The same University whose funding he is overseeing in the senate made him a professor while serving in the senate?

Anything goes these days

No,he was already a reader before becoming a senator.he became a lecturer in 1999 but got a leave to venture into politics till 2007 when he went back to lecturing.he became a reader in 2015.he lectures in several universities.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by hansomb: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pantami is one of the best brains the country have. Politics unfortunately tarnish some of his image, but non the less still one of the best, been known him long before he ventured into politics

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
garfield1:

No,he was already a reader before becoming a senator.he became a lecturer in 1999 but got a leave to venture into politics till 2007 when he went back to lecturing.he became a reader in 2015.he lectures in several universities.

I understand that, I read his profile what you are saying is he became a FULL professor while a senator....it is not done!!! 1) while a senator you are not allowed to have another job so he was on leave from the University 2) it is curious that he became a full professor while being VIce Chairman of the senate committee on funding to tertiary institutions.......thats conflict of interest and secondly he is not in active employment for them to promote him..

You are telling me a man not in active employment who happens to be the one deciding the fate of funding to your university suddenly becomes a professor while not performing any academic duties and it has nothing to do with his current position in the senate?

Like i said the lunatics have taken over the assylum...anything happens these days

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by TheChameleon: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Crossroad1:

Crossroad1 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Crossroad1 is a bastard. grin

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by garfield1: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
perambulator:

I understand that, I read his profile what you are saying is he became a FULL professor while a senator....it is not done!!! 1) while a senator you are not allowed to have another job so he was on leave from the University 2) it is curious that he became a full professor while being [b]VIce Chairman [/b]of the senate committee on funding to tertiary institutions thats conflict of interest and secondly he is not in active employment for them to promote him..

Like i said the lunatics have taken over the assylum...anything happens these days

You are right sha.so your issue with pantami is not his qualification but with having prof while holding public office
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
garfield1:

You are right sha.so your issue with pantami is not his qualification but with having prof while holding public office

Precisely!!!! You cannot be apointed a professor while you are on leave from an institution....on what basis? why wasnt he appointed before he went on leave?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC / Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport / Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.