Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security (30604 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Henix(m): 11:23am On Sep 06, 2021
Professor of terrorism

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by lexy2014: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2021
stagger:
Since when did a non-lecturing PhD holder pass through a process of becoming a professor?

Isn't nepotism one of d hallmarks of this administration?
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Lovenorth: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2021
Congratulations sir, I wish you all the best
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Sirjamo: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Oya, Ipob terrorists (not all Igbo), make una kee una shelves
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by triple996(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Damn!!
See what nairaland have become.
All am reading are bitter comments from frustrated gugus grin. It must be very painfull that the people you are calling illiterates are now becoming professors while you wallow in Yahoo and cultism. Damn it's painful.

8 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by ivieeseosa: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Quota system professor
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by GardenOfGod(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Taliban Minister of Afghanistan the associate professor of terrorism

4 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by IJOBA11: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2021
fastseo:
Before you become a professor you ought to have been in the class room and must have earned it.

Nigerian universities dashing out titles any how, they have join our traditional rulers to be dashing titles
EXACTLY HOW OSINBAJO BECAME PROFESSOR OF LAW

NIGERIA IS A JOKE

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by drealcivilceno(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2021
fastseo:
Before you become a professor you ought to have been in the class room and must have earned it.

Nigerian universities dashing out titles any how, they have join our traditional rulers to be dashing titles

As in guy...
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Danmisra(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2021
Weldone sir, now haters and wailers can die since they can't appreciate good things.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by IJOBA11: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:
of course it will be FUTO that will award it, State of the Supreme Court Governor..
IGBOLAND WILL BE CONQUERED

THE QUESTION IS WHEN IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN.

OBIAKPO AND OZODIMGBA ARE ALREADY CLEARING ROAD FOR THEM
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by ThatFairGuy1: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2021
We deserved.
Congratulations sheikh Ali Issa Pantami.

Two professorship in two different professions; Western and Islamic education.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by AntiWailer: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2021
WebSurfer:
See some of the reasons I would never do that nonsense they call NIN.
You want me to submit my credentials to persons of questionable characters? Pathetic

Lol , u dnt plan to av a bank account or mobile no?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by benson81(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2021
Owerri !!!! FUTO !!!!! ? all hail supremeuzodinma for a job well done !!!! grin grin. Talibanproffessor!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by StrongInBed: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by EcomPlus: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
You mean professor of .....
If you know you know.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by YelloweWest: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
A confessed terrorist!

And we wonder why Nigeria is so messed up

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Illshef(m): 11:35am On Sep 06, 2021
hmmm.... issorai.

let's help you reach your target audience at jetheights!

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Oracleforce: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Come Pantami, how much you pay

No wonder our promotions and awards are not valued outside Nigeria

Patani, local champion

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by jditimiya(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Let me open all Nigerians eyes today, all of you are shouting the North the North, make una sit down they look them after 2023 na them go lead for all ministries and MDAs while us from the south go they serve them, because most of them are in school and others have been positioned in places that will take them up there.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by BabaO2: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Whatever dem like, make dem give am.
If Osama bin laden was a Fulani Nigerian, Buhari will name him as the country NSA
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by ThatFairGuy1: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Chief wailer, just rejoice with him and move on. You won't die angry
Racoon:
Nope! But professor of terrorist studies and terrorism.
Tufiakwa!
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Kennedy97:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Make I follow you LAUGH too grin grin grin grin
What a country!
BUHARI got his waec attestation printed
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by YelloweWest: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2021
fastseo:

Pantami is in the academic field. We'll read, check out his resume. But still, a terrorist!
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by rave409: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Okay that's good
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Gosj001: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Hmmm

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Yeeyo: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2021
gladdensir:
Terrorist upgrading. Pantaharam you dey craze
Another Abba kyari
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by BIGGIE121(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Whoa
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by asunmoGGMU(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Isn't nepotism one of d hallmarks of this administration?

Understand the system before noting anything. University promotion is independent of govt. It isn't a one-man show. Lol.
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2021
All the officials in our government are criminals including their wives
Re: Isa Pantami Becomes Professor Of Cyber Security by gurunlocker: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Hope we can get to see his thesis on researchgate about cyber security? Or is it paid quota system Prof?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babachir Lawal: Nothing Is Working Under APC, I'm Sorry I Campaigned For Them / Nigeria Ranks Eighth In Happiest African Countries / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.