Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) (3734 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Cultist. Advice Needed Please / Hmmm Woman Matter. I handle am well abi? Cos i hear say i get temper well well / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by AlphaMale666: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
I've always said it that a man that kills or gets killed because of a woman is a very big fool & a disgrace to the male race! You see many of these stupid guys be killing themselves over one useless girl with big nyansh selling fried plaintain by the street side. grin. And it's always these girls because they always have big nyansh and hips. I remember when I had an alteration with one of this type of scenarios. One Friday afternoon, I decided to go out & chill at a street corner where they're selling beers and street food. There was also a brothel there. Na so I sit down order for one beer. After some time I decided I wanted to eat some street food, particularly jellof rice and meat. So I signaled the girl selling it and she came towards me. As she stood up from where she was sitting, see big nyansh! Chai! Slim, dark skinned girl with wide hips and very large bum! She was wearing a very tight skirt so you could just see everything shaking! As I saw the ass, the konji inside of me just came out from nowhere! Hmmmm, konji ain't no joke! Anyways, as she approached me, she asked "bros wetin you chop", I replied "give me jellof with meat", she then replied "how many pieces of meat you want", I replied "4peices", she said OK and walked back to get it, I was just admiring that ass. After some minutes she came back with my food. She dropped the food, and as she was about to go back I signaled her and told her "I wan tell you something", she replied "bros watin you wan tell me?", she knew I wanted to Bleep. So I told her bluntly, "I wan service this your big nyansh o" , as I told her, she started smiling then she replied "I'm busy now, maybe later". I replied "ok". Then she left. After sometime, I was done with my food. It was getting towards evening time. She was still there so I signaled her to come my way so I could pay for the food and then bang her. This was where calamity befell on me! What I didn't know was there was a cultist in my midst also trying to bang her! And so this guy and his comrades have been watching me all along! So when I paid her and signaled her again so we could go inside a brothel room and fvuck. Immediately I stood up and was walking with her towards a room, omo na so this cultist stand up just gather me with his guys! With his thick agbero voice he said "so na you wan chop my food Abi!" grin. As he talk that one, another of his guy just land me one punch for face! The kind run I run ehn! Twehhh! Me I no fit die over street girl fish pussy! God forbid! I run reach busstop! I looked back, I saw none of them chasing me. I was relieved! After that, I promised myself to never go to any street corner to chill in my entire life again! No be me wey go die over woman matter! angry

19 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Duchessree(f): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin ... Jeez this got me laughing ....lol
Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by 360clips: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmmmm. Never try and woo those street corner girls oo! Especially those one with big ass! Na cult boys full their matter! angry

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Bola146(f): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
I've always said it that a man that kills or gets killed because of a woman is a very big fool & a disgrace to the male race!

grin grin grin grin grin

And you are not a disgrace to mankind lipsrsealed Oniranu oshi, why looking at someone's yansh lipsrsealed just thank God they didn't remove one of your hands or eyes grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Manq(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
For barny we no wortham? That punch for me no fiend their.. but na ph dem do u this tin?
Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by chatinent: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
I just hope you are not up to forty yet because there's an adage waiting.

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Temmylee01(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mad oooh
Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by AlphaMale666: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bola146:

I've always said it that a man that kills or gets killed because of a woman is a very big fool & a disgrace to the male race!

grin grin grin grin grin

And you are not a disgrace to mankind lipsrsealed Oniranu oshi, why looking at someone's yansh lipsrsealed just thank God they didn't remove one of your hands or eyes grin grin
your pops is a disgrace. Olosho.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by TMTR: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
nigga try upgrade, put some respect on your dick and start chasing high class chicks to avoid things like this... okay!!

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by tidalstorm(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Some cultist sef...... alll the muscles them dey show. You wan colonise girl wey still dey street.

Muscles no dey stop girl from cheating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Bola146(f): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
AlphaMale666:
your pops is a disgrace. Olosho.

they used pako correct mumu empty head cheesy cheesy Pele

Exactly how your mother trained you wink wink HIV carrier

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Davash222(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Naso we for read your calamity for Nairaland. Thank your God.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Gudbadguy: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Small boy
Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by AlphaMale666: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
Gudbadguy:
Small boy
Talking from a fool that'll pee his pants in such situations. Mumu.
Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Bola146(f): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Idiot. Don't mention again. Dirty Ibadan monkey.

No be me land you pako for head now cool Someone said I shouldn't reply you again because they pako that landed on your head has not been healed grin grin grin it's not easy ke, with your head like pawpaw grin grin Pele, you will be alright, it's a matter of time

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Bola146(f): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Talking from a fool that'll pee his pants in such situations. Mumu.

Don't fight with anybody again ke, get well soon cool Pele

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hehehehe...! The future is big yansh. grin grin

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by dondave61(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
[color=#000000][/color]So like this now, are you not a disgrace to the male circle for not going back to finish what you started?*
Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
cheesy
Who woman matter never do strong thing before dey put woman matter for head....
Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Any man who pays for punna is a SIMP
You ain't no alpha ma niggar change your username
Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by arthurwillia(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
70years old man ooo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by dan9ice(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
He who fight and run away, live to fight another day grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Coward =100%+
Self confidence =-0%

You are a vegetable and you are having an erection? Hahahahah!..........

I just don't want to imagine how many secs. You do last on bed.....

You are a weakling hiding under the canopy of TRP!

...... FOOOOOOOOL!
Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by AlphaMale666: 1:09am On Sep 07, 2021
michael77777:
Coward =100%+

Self confidence =-0%

You are a vegetable and you are having an erection? Hahahahah!..........

I just don't want to imagine how many secs. You do last on bed.....

You are a weakling hiding under the canopy of TRP!

...... FOOOOOOOOL!
which kind mumu small boy b this?
Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by constance500: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2021
AlphaMale666:
I've always said it that a man that kills or gets killed because of a woman is a very big fool & a disgrace to the male race! You see many of these stupid guys be killing themselves over one useless girl with big nyansh selling fried plaintain by the street side. grin. And it's always these girls because they always have big nyansh and hips. I remember when I had an alteration with one of this type of scenarios. One Friday afternoon, I decided to go out & chill at a street corner where they're selling beers and street food. There was also a brothel there. Na so I sit down order for one beer. After some time I decided I wanted to eat some street food, particularly jellof rice and meat. So I signaled the girl selling it and she came towards me. As she stood up from where she was sitting, see big nyansh! Chai! Slim, dark skinned girl with wide hips and very large bum! She was wearing a very tight skirt so you could just see everything shaking! As I saw the ass, the konji inside of me just came out from nowhere! Hmmmm, konji ain't no joke! Anyways, as she approached me, she asked "bros wetin you chop", I replied "give me jellof with meat", she then replied "how many pieces of meat you want", I replied "4peices", she said OK and walked back to get it, I was just admiring that ass. After some minutes she came back with my food. She dropped the food, and as she was about to go back I signaled her and told her "I wan tell you something", she replied "bros watin you wan tell me?", she knew I wanted to Bleep. So I told her bluntly, "I wan service this your big nyansh o" , as I told her, she started smiling then she replied "I'm busy now, maybe later". I replied "ok". Then she left. After sometime, I was done with my food. It was getting towards evening time. She was still there so I signaled her to come my way so I could pay for the food and then bang her. This was where calamity befell on me! What I didn't know was there was a cultist in my midst also trying to bang her! And so this guy and his comrades have been watching me all along! So when I paid her and signaled her again so we could go inside a brothel room and fvuck. Immediately I stood up and was walking with her towards a room, omo na so this cultist stand up just gather me with his guys! With his thick agbero voice he said "so na you wan chop my food Abi!" grin. As he talk that one, another of his guy just land me one punch for face! The kind run I run ehn! Twehhh! Me I no fit die over street girl fish pussy! God forbid! I run reach busstop! I looked back, I saw none of them chasing me. I was relieved! After that, I promised myself to never go to any street corner to chill in my entire life again! No be me wey go die over woman matter! angry

I dey try reason wetin d headline for be if to say dem mend you grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Goldbw122(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Yes oo there are many fishes in the river so why kill your self abeg you do well wey you run for your life chairman.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by Jesterinjay: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2021
constance500:

I dey try reason wetin d headline for be if to say dem mend you grin
Man Beaten By Cultist For Trying To Taste STREET MEAT grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Street Corner Cultist! (woman Matter!) by luizpippo(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2021
Chai.

Upgrade bro.

I remember when i dey loose guard for this kind girls.

As a young grad with no siking skills, i saw this kind as quick lay.

The first one i tried to corner was one calabar girl assisting one food seller, instead of me to just offer my salary in exchange for puna, i went on a "i love you talk your own" expedition, she say she no love me o. I left her to her self.

The next one i tried was this okpa seller, collected her digits, she always come to our site and then be asking i buy her maize, groundnut, drinks or anything she sees being hawked, so she just called me one Sunday and said she was coming over, she came, prepared yam and egg sauce, we ate and i gave her 3k for tp, we kissed and nothing else. I think she now wanted to push her luck since she has seen mumu, by Tuesday she said i should pay for her hairdo so she can come by the weekend, i said come around and lets go to the saloon together, she refused, insisting me sending her the money, in my mind, as was like so she would do hairstyle of 5k and still carry okpa on it?

Since then i drank some pills, but not red tho cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Guy I’m Dating Not Trying To Sleep With Me? / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me / What's Ur Ultimate Relationship Deal Breaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.