Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 (43394 Views)

2022 Internally Generated Revenue, Top 3 Per Zone / Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) Among Nigerian States In 2022 / 10 Richest States In Nigeria Based On Internally Generated Revenues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by BananaPeel(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Felimax:
I am not surprise at Delta.
Most of the igr here ends up in the pockets of some e-diots.

2 Likes

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Jonathan39: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
And Nigeria fought a 3 years war to keep the south East? Why is there no single motorable road in the whole of Ogun state? grin grin grin audio IGR
YorubarLord:
Why are you pained by it though. The south east is obviously a parasite to the entire south with all your noise making

4 Likes

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Jonathan39: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
If w sure for Una, support the disintegration of Nigeria let's see how the South West will cope with Igbo businesses in the west are relocated to the East grin grin

Feeder ko, hungry man dey talk of feeding another shocked
sammirano:
Igbos are a miserable lot. They will abuse you for feeding them. They are scattered across all states in the south west looking for what to eat. Yorubas do not need igbos for anything. They are too parasitic.

2 Likes

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Jonathan39: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Make Nigeria divide, na that time we go know, this one is not MC oluomo and his boys running after buses
Obamaofusa:

You want them to write it on your face?
Igbos have always been the Parasite of the south but make the most noise...mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by OfoIgbo: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You dull hypocrite, you remove Lagos from South West, but leave Abuja for North Central grin

Lagos is in the South West, so find another mumu talk, talk.

Without Lagos, let's compare the 5 South West states to that of the South East.

You should compare the worst IGR performer in the SS or SW, with the worst performer in the SE.

That will be the fairest comparison
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by iluvdonjazzy: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

The same North that brings all your yams,rice,beans, onions, pepper, tomatoes, potatoes... The list is long?
Talk anyhow make them stop supply of food stuff for one week and y'all starve to death.....
You want independence yet ordinary Onions you can't produce, you are still bringing fromthe North..
I was in my in Abeokuta during the issue at Shasa in Ibadan. 4 balls of tomatoes were going for N100 just because the war torn North refused to supply food.....

Please did you say the south is feeding the North again
are they giving us those items for free, noooo, we buy from them, when I mean we feeds you guys, I mean we give you free money from our wealth.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by vibratingpenis: 4:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Jackson105:

Shut it, carry your parasitics body to your landlock and barren land, what are you all doing in Lagos and all over Nigeria? Or you need permission to do that?

Somehow you are saying another thing, huawei is a chinese company but it operates in Nigeria, same with julius berger and others. My sister's fiance is a beninese and he works in lagos and I intend working in germany; meaning anyone can stay anywhere as far as you fulfill all the legal stuffs required, therefore, if Igbos are in lagos, it means they've fulfilled all that is required if not the state government should have sent them out, now what am saying is even Igbos as a different country can still do their business in your Nigeria with them fulfilling all that is required. You as a person though your family may be poorer than a church bat should tell your terrorist government to allow them have their own government since they are parasites but I know you'll vomit your normal rubbish like an aborted foetus born by mistake which you are. So vomit on and leave the question.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by wellmax(m): 6:13am On Sep 09, 2021
stanluiz:
[s]Ndi IGR. Even Ebonyi state will small IGR has dwarf you overhyped ogun state in infrastructure. Go and use your propaganda IGr to fix the death trap bad roads in ogun.

You can't use IGr to measure the economy. As a governor , I can't decide not tax my people heavily. It does not mean that my state is not economically productive.

Understand that.[/s]

Trash as usual. You want to compare Ogun and Ebonyi. Very silly.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by NGpatriot: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Jonathan39:
If w sure for Una, support the disintegration of Nigeria let's see how the South West will cope with Igbo businesses in the west are relocated to the East grin grin

Feeder ko, hungry man dey talk of feeding another shocked

lol @ this clueless ipob.

Good riddance to your dirty and filthy environmentally degrading rubbish you call business, we'll fill the void with sane and wholesome businesses.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by OVB123: 7:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Coldie:

5states alone despite the marginalisation generating such money compared to other regions with 6 or 7 states?

South east try abeg
You are just consoling yourself.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by OVB123: 7:23am On Sep 09, 2021
gulfer:
How can Bayelsa be categorized amongst the insolvent states
It is because what she generated is not up to 20% of what she collected from FG monthly?
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Coldie(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2021
OVB123:
You are just consoling yourself.
U know the truth. South east try abeg imagine if we get seaport like Lagos or land mass like north central una for no see our back.

Even north central, minus Abuja south east Vat passes the other 6north central states put together
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Jackson105: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2021
vibratingpenis:

Somehow you are saying another thing, huawei is a chinese company but it operates in Nigeria, same with julius berger and others. My sister's fiance is a beninese and he works in lagos and I intend working in germany; meaning anyone can stay anywhere as far as you fulfill all the legal stuffs required, therefore, if Igbos are in lagos, it means they've fulfilled all that is required if not the state government should have sent them out, now what am saying is even Igbos as a different country can still do their business in your Nigeria with them fulfilling all that is required. You as a person though your family may be poorer than a church bat should tell your terrorist government to allow them have their own government since they are parasites but I know you'll vomit your normal rubbish like an aborted foetus born by mistake which you are. So vomit on and leave the question.

You obviously need brain! So, you want to eat your cake and have it, enjoying the benefits of one Nigeria while in Biafra. You all must really think everyone is as daftt as you. When ibos are ready to get their land of sinking sun and landlock barren country, you all know what to do, slaves fight for freedom, masters don't give it out.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Invitationn: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2021
post=105579123:

You guys keep celebrating IGR on paper

Serious I don’t understand the dumb logic over bloated IGR, please how does internal generated revenue in your state contribute to my state, FIRS tax Nigerians doing businesses in your domain not by tribe, trade is second highest contributor to Nigeria gdp, and we know Igbos are leading in that sector in Nigeria.
That's the point! Joke is on you mate grin
It's high time you built your region!
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Jonathan39: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2021
Good, I pray that day comes
NGpatriot:

lol @ this clueless ipob.

Good riddance to your dirty and filthy environmentally degrading rubbish you call business, we'll fill the void with sane and wholesome businesses.

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Enyimbafc: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2021
NGpatriot:
Poor SE is even getting economically slougtered with their lunatic and self destructive sit at home insanity.

You are likely to meet more poor people in the SE than other parts of Nigeria.

POOR PEOPLE WITH THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF MANSIONS IN NIGERIA.WHILE UR RICH SKULL MINERS ARE COMPETING WITH BROWN ROOFS,SLUMS AND MUD HOUSES TO SEE WHO WILL OVERTAKE EACH OTHER.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by forgiveness: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:

South West minus Lagos N142b is still less than North-West's N147 Billion without Abuja and this is despite the insecurity. Lagos's biggest taxpayer is still from the NW (Dangote).

Without Lagos as walking stick, SW only beats the South East and war-torn NE.

How is Dangote the biggest task payer in Lagos?

I know you are just deliberately ignoring.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by forgiveness: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2021
stanluiz:
Paper IGR cheesy grin

Go and use it to fix the death trap road in ogun state.

Even ebony state has dwarf ogun in infrastructure.

Ebonyi doesn’t have better infrastructures than Ogun State. Don’t be fooled.

Infrastructure is only concentrated in Abakaliki but it is distributed across the whole state in Ogun state.

Ota is just another city out of many cities and towns in Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by forgiveness: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2021
stanluiz:
Nonsense!!

IGR IGR yet you can't build roads. You can't pay salaries. Where is the IGr going to ? The IGr of a thing is a media paper propaganda.

The people of ogun state are crying that they don't have roads. All the roads in the state are death traps. Where is the IGR ?

Propaganda will not take you guys anywhere!

All the road in Ogun State? grin
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by forgiveness: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2021
Biodun556:

If we have our own nation the money will disappear

IGR is flowing because of Nigerian unity i e head offices of companies are in Lagos while there factories might be located in another state, banks head offices are in Lagos, ports etc these are institutions serving the whole Nigeria but based in Lagos. If Nigeria split relocation and disintegration will make south west loose that opportunity. Our political elites know better that's why they will never support Yoruba nation

That might be true but almost half or majority of these institutions are owned by SWners.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by forgiveness: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Cheryphb:
Without lagos southwest will be 5 states without Abuja northwest will be 7 states, still southwest IGR is still neck to neck with northwest.

Abuja is NC not NE.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by maxzzo1(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2021
All this for Wike head ...Wike ma man Jare.....imagine fever for north na
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by vibratingpenis: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jackson105:

You obviously need brain! So, you want to eat your cake and have it, enjoying the benefits of one Nigeria while in Biafra. You all must really think everyone is as daftt as you. When ibos are ready to get their land of sinking sun and landlock barren country, you all know what to do, slaves fight for freedom, masters don't give it out.

Like I said before, a brain dead imbechile will always expose his dna. No body wants to enjoy one Nigeria, is china enjoying one Nigeria but huawei is here? You guys are so funny and I blame myself for quoting a nympho like you.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Jackson105: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
vibratingpenis:

Like I said before, a brain dead imbechile will always expose his dna. No body wants to enjoy one Nigeria, is china enjoying one Nigeria but huawei is here? You guys are so funny and I blame myself for quoting a nympho like you.

Just shvt up and stop convulsing
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by Ngorbungor(m): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
forgiveness:

That might be true but almost half or majority of these institutions are owned by SWners.

Oga stop talking trash, which South West own majority, which company? Dangote alone has employed over 40,000 for his refinery, a refinery that is even under construction, show us the companies they are controlling
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by NGpatriot: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jonathan39:
Good, I pray that day comes

Me sef too dey prey, I hope it's tomorrow.

Good riddance to bad ipob jihadi terrorist rubbish.
Re: Internally Generated Revenue Compared To Federal Allocation Of States 2020 by forgiveness: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Oga stop talking trash, which South West own majority, which company? Dangote alone has employed over 40,000 for his refinery, a refinery that is even under construction, show us the companies they are controlling

Lagos State alone has employed more than that not to talk of other states.

SWners are not controlling any company. Is that not what you want to hear?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / Fayose Gifts His Brother, Isaac Hummer Jeep On His Birthday / See How Aisha Buhari Smiled While Putting Ballot Paper Into The Presidential Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.