Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari (9660 Views)

Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me / Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by luluosas(m): 7:14pm On May 27, 2011
@vislabraye I wonder whyt u guys are castigating Ayo. Should he keep silent when Xtians are dying almost every day in the North? What about the post election violence?
If he kept quiet I'm sure most of u guys would brand him a coward. Beileve it or not, the supporters of Buhari are savages and I don't think he's doing enough to tame his tugs.

In all this, I wonder whose side Tunde Bakare is.

You are a stinking idiot. Ayo is a politician and no politician dare speak against his or her financier.
As for supporters of Buhari, I am PROUD to have associated with him, even though I am from SS. I have never be involved in thuggery, neither will I ever be.
As Pastor Bakare, he is on the right track. He will never be like you who sees black but calls is white.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by kpogede77: 7:37pm On May 27, 2011
Woe unto any christian who criticize the CAN president here, as for non-Christians, they should first of all advise Islamic leaders in the north to preach unity or use their office to unite Nigeria before advising PAPA AYO. It is pertinent to note that those criticizing the man don't even know him, go to Warri u will see so many KEKE NAPEP and Kia Rio that he bought and gave to the very poor to survive. He bought all sort of machine up to peper grinding machines and distribute to people regularly. This is a man who is living his life 4 people. The man has even done more to stabilize this country than any other person, he is doing what so many state governors cannot do. To me I dont believe in the contraption called Nigeria. In fact I will not allow any one around me to recite the national anthem, the northerners produce the constitution without consulting us and inserted all sort of rubbish into it and told us it is we the people that gave ourselves the following constitution. This is an aberration. Without the convocation of a sovereign national conference, Nigeria will split by 2015. We now know that violence can be instigated by the killing of youth coppers of northern extraction and Alimajiris in the south. With a reprisal from the north, the fire will continue to burn until secession. SCRAP NYSC NOW B4 IT IS TOO LATE.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by kpogede77: 8:48pm On May 27, 2011
LULUOSA OR WHATEVER UR PSEUDO NAME IS, this is for u Epkpe Buruku, let me start by saying, Buhari is not only a fool but he is as mad as d alimajiris he instigated to kill our people. As for u who exhibited so much hatred for PAPA AYO and the south-south people, God will punish u and ur family, any amount of money derived from the crude oil in AYO's village that is used to develop ur town shall be a course upon ur generation yet unborn. u said d alimajiris who killed youths coppers should be compensated also, that is the thinking of the average Hausa fulani man. They think in one direction like zombi. GO AWAY AND FORM UR ISLAMIC REPUBLIC, LEAVE US ALONE TO ENJOY OUR GOD GIVEN OIL. IT THIS WICKEDNESS THAT MADE GOD TO CURSE UR LAND INTO DESERT WITHOUT OIL. AS FOR BAKARE, HE HAS A DATE WITH POSTERITY
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by kpogede77: 11:45pm On May 27, 2011
HOW MANY ALMAJIRIS AND MUSLIMS ARE CRITISIZING BUHARY? Now I know why Christians are vulnerable, they claim to know more than every body but yet they know nothing. They pretend a lot in stupidity.For those who are not familia with the bible , men of God went to war to defend the congregation of Gods children. They go to Isreal every year on pilgrimage and yet the Isreal they go has been fighting war for decades to defend the children of God. PAPA has not killed any body in a bid to protect Christians but you people are criticizing him, I wonder what u people will say if he takes up arm to kill for Christ. If an Imam use Ak 47 rifle to kill in the name of Boko Haram, it is not a news but if a man of God express his feelings over the killing of his people ,it become news. O LORD LET THOSE CHRISTIANS WHO ARE SUPPORTING ALMAJIRIS AND BUHARI BE THE FIRST TO BE KILLED IF THERE IS UPRISING IN THE NORTH IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. CLAIM IT IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN SUPPORTING BUHARI INCLUDING BAKARE
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by reindeer: 11:23am On May 28, 2011
kpogede77:

HOW MANY ALMAJIRIS AND MUSLIMS ARE CRITISIZING BUHARY? Now I know why Christians are vulnerable, they claim to know more than every body but yet they know nothing. They pretend a lot in stupidity.For those who are not familia with the bible , men of God went to war to defend the congregation of Gods children. They go to Isreal every year on pilgrimage and yet the Isreal they go has been fighting war for decades to defend the children of God. PAPA has not killed any body in a bid to protect Christians but you people are criticizing him, I wonder what u people will say if he takes up arm to kill for Christ. If an Imam use Ak 47 rifle to kill in the name of Boko Haram, it is not a news but if a man of God express his feelings over the killing of his people ,it become news. O LORD LET THOSE CHRISTIANS WHO ARE SUPPORTING ALMAJIRIS AND BUHARI BE THE FIRST TO BE KILLED IF THERE IS UPRISING IN THE NORTH IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. CLAIM IT IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN SUPPORTING BUHARI INCLUDING BAKARE

Religion sure does mush up some people's brains.
You are a christian praying people should be killed. . .i just don't get it, Jesus will be so proud of you, dumbo.
May thunder fire your mouth and that of Oritsewanker. . . .
If you have not realised what is wrong with Oritsewanker's outburst simply because you share religious views then only God knows what will mae you start thinking.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by kpogede77: 11:53am On May 28, 2011
You are not a South -South man, you are an idiot from the north, woe unto u and your family . Our oil money that you people are spending will be a curse upon your generation yet unborn. Papa Ayo already got all he needed in life and he doesn't need government patronage to live. He has a constituency or congregation whose interest he was elected to represent. The man didn't speak as PAPA AYO, he spoke as a CAN president. We gave him the mandate to speak our mind and that is what he has none. He has only summarized our collective positions as Christians. You have no right to castigate him for airing my view
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by luluosas(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2011
@KPOGEDE77 LULUOSA OR WHATEVER your PSEUDO NAME IS, this is for u Epkpe Buruku, let me start by saying, Buhari is not only a fool but he is as mad as d alimajiris he instigated to kill our people. As for u who exhibited so much hatred for PAPA AYO and the south-south people, God will punish u and your family, any amount of money derived from the crude oil in AYO's village that is used to develop your town shall be a course upon your generation yet unborn. u said d alimajiris who killed youths coppers should be compensated also, that is the thinking of the average Hausa fulani man. They think in one direction like zombi. GO AWAY AND FORM your ISLAMIC REPUBLIC, LEAVE US ALONE TO ENJOY OUR GOD GIVEN OIL. IT THIS WICKEDNESS THAT MADE GOD TO CURSE your LAND INTO DESERT WITHOUT OIL. AS FOR BAKARE, HE HAS A DATE WITH POSTERITY

I will not border myself responding to you. You only paint one picture: STUPIDITY and FOOLISHNESS
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by kpogede77: 2:03pm On May 28, 2011
My guy, u know say u be maga, make una dey smart dey kill our people first, when the game go set, we go massacre una people full grand like sand. I dey vess self say the man nor declare holy war against una make we let una know say we be galant men, u still dey open ur dirty mouth dey curse me. Nor worry una go hear scores when the time come. Nor be ten coppers and 500 people una kill. We dey pray make e set b cos boys go hammer.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by AkoEja: 9:59pm On May 28, 2011
I don't think forgiveness can work in the situation we have in the northern part of the country. Forgiveness only works when people who have committed a dastardly action have remorse. Appropriate punishment needs to be imposed on people and states where incessant riots occur. These shameless leaders from the North need to be put in their place. Most Nigerians want to move on. It's just too much. Enough is enough. No country can grow with this kind of violence.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by vislabraye(m): 1:44am On May 29, 2011
luluosas:

You are a stinking . Ayo is a politician and no politician dare speak against his or her financier.
As for supporters of Buhari, I am PROUD to have associated with him, even though I am from SS. I have never be involved in thuggery, neither will I ever be.
As Pastor Bakare, he is on the right track. He will never be like you who sees black but calls is white.

i CHOOSE not to respond to you.

The elction was free and fair, yet Buhari was crying foul. As good sport man he should have accepted defeat, but he threatened and thereby instigated the Almajaris to riot. GEJ may or may not be the right man. The bone of contention was than Xtians were killed, lives were lost in the North.
The Northern leaders, Emirs et all are all savages. How can an Emir allow such killings in his own ward ? If the Emirs and all Islamic leaders came out to condem such act or speak to their followers, they would definitely obey. It was after much damage had been don ethat Buhari condem their actions.
The people of the North do not see it as PDP against CPC; they see it as Christians against Moslems. I wonder why people are too blind to see it the way it is.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by luluosas(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2011
@kpogede77 My guy, u know say u be maga, make una dey smart dey kill our people first, when the game go set, we go massacre una people full grand like sand. I dey vess self say the man nor declare holy war against una make we let una know say we be galant men, u still dey open your dirty mouth dey curse me. Nor worry una go hear scores when the time come. Nor be ten coppers and 500 people una kill. We dey pray make e set b cos boys go hammer.

kpogede, do you have brains at all? my user name is luluosas.
Lulu = Lugard
Osas = Osakpamwan
Do you remember the ONLY people in Nigeria answering OSA? e.g Osayomore, Osayanmon, Osayamen, Osadebamwen, Osaretin, Osamudiamen etc. Look, I don't fake my identity as some of you does. Any forum I have ever registered has my initials on it. Can the same be said of yours?
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2011
kpogede77:

LULUOSA OR WHATEVER your PSEUDO NAME IS, this is for u Epkpe Buruku, let me start by saying, Buhari is not only a fool but he is as mad as d alimajiris he instigated to kill our people. As for u who exhibited so much hatred for PAPA AYO and the south-south people, God will punish u and your family, any amount of money derived from the crude oil in AYO's village that is used to develop your town shall be a course upon your generation yet unborn. u said d alimajiris who killed youths coppers should be compensated also, that is the thinking of the average Hausa fulani man. They think in one direction like zombi. GO AWAY AND FORM your ISLAMIC REPUBLIC, LEAVE US ALONE TO ENJOY OUR GOD GIVEN OIL. IT THIS WICKEDNESS THAT MADE GOD TO CURSE your LAND INTO DESERT WITHOUT OIL. AS FOR BAKARE, HE HAS A DATE WITH POSTERITY

Now if i regard Ayo to be a very foolish man now, some idiots will jump on me. How many heads does he have that his fellow man doesnt have? Its obvious that kpogede77 hasnt read this thread fully, i doubt you have, you shouldnt be spliting out this thrash and if trully you have and these gabage still came out from you, then, you are on your own.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by reindeer: 11:48am On May 31, 2011
That thing called oritsejaffar is just a stewpid eediot . angry angry
bloody politician
Asswipe!
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2011
true story; orijesefor-what a name- the two salary earner needs to stop bringing disrepute to CAN and the much discredited PFN, being political with the truth will not help matters at all, there were several incidence of violence as others in this thread have indicated yet the ever"holy" orijesefor could not muster the courage then to say the truth.Oloshi
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by kpogede77: 6:43pm On May 31, 2011
I am happy I gave you people time to exhibit your foolishness like your Almajiri brothers, even if you start speaking Ijaw or Calaba in this forum, it is not enough to convince me that you are from Niger Delta.Even if you are from Edo State as claimed,people like you are used for sacrifices to cleanse the land.It is a tradition in Edo State to kill a betrayer and use his blood for cleansing of the land.You call PAPA Oritsewanker. Oritse means God and Uwanker is an insult in Hausa Language. the meaning of your statement is Alah uwanker which means you are insulting God and you claim to be from Benin.I thought you were going to include your address in Edo State let me control my men to come and visit you.YOU WILL BE THE GREATEST FOOL ON EARTH TO THINK THAT PAPA AYO'S PROBLEM IS SALARY.99% of KEKE NAPEP in delta state were provided by him to jobless youths free of charge.The Imam that is detonating bombs to kill Ibo people in Zuba, Zaria and Bauchi State on behalf of Boko Haram and their polical god fathers are not politicians, it is only PAPA that is a politician.What is your definition of politics, you mugu.When we shall rise to defend our territory, people like you cannot stand in the line of our fire, we will use you as sacrifice to cleanse the land.They don't want Jonathan but they want our oil money, You claim to be an Edo man and you are justifying the killing of our people by almajiri in the north. If that beatiful Ibo girl that was divided into two separate parts by your almajiri brothers were to be your sister, will you sing and clap for almajiri for doing a good job? In fact I feel like killing you any where I see you.YOU ARE A MAD MAN, IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE A GALLANT, REVIEW YOUR ADDRESS IN EDO STATE
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by kpogede77: 7:32pm On May 31, 2011
All these mallam mugu masquerading here who don't want Jonathan to become president should go and join their people in Chad, Bukinafaso and Nger republic and leave us alone here. I don't know what Ibos are doing in the north. They should sell their properties and come back home, Nigeria must divide, there is nothing any body can do about that. When I said it two days ago that the almajiris were trying to bomb the venue of GEJ inauguration some persons thought it was a joke, if not for security measure put in place, they would have disrupted the inauguration. As evident, the major actors funding the activities of the alimajiris did not attend the programme even though they were invited. As a Christian, I am proud of the CAN president, any one who is not satisfied with his performance should hit his head on any nearby wall and die. God gave the position of CAN president and the presidency to niger delta simultaneously because he knows that we are not cowards. We are blessed people and we shall not relent in possessing our possessions
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Lasinoh: 5:32am On Jan 02, 2012
Wrong thread!
Damn phock! angry
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by vanstanzy(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2013
joecrack: The oritsejafor i know would never keep mute if indeed he was aware such things happened,and pls give me an evidence he was aware and turned a blind eye.
Christiandom today is a very large and big 'organisation' with everybody doing his own thing.some 'so called' pentecostal pastors might be involved in some terrible things,its only normal,there would always be wolfs,the bible prophecied it.but the upright ones would still stand forth proclaiming Gods standard,and i humbly say ayo is amogst the upright ones

Tell urself the truth and SHAME the devil. Orits. has lost it on this one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital / Moshood Abiola's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.