Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari (9659 Views)

Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari / Arrest Order: Dasuki Replies Buhari, Says Panel Never Invited Me / Reno Omokri Replies Buhari's Call For Jonathan's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by hakanai(m): 11:53am On May 25, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! Dude, when you attack people, they are bound to fight back. That is exactly what happened to the Muslims, they were killed in revenge for the wanton killing of Christians; something they are serially guilty of.

About laying the blame for Buhari's people killing Christians, Southerners and Middle Belters, thats about as ridiculous as it gets!
Did GEJ put the plan to commit mass murder in Buhari's mind? Did GEJ help Buhari send inciting text messages? Did GEJ get Buhari to send imams out to preach that he is a kafir and the enemy of Islam? Did GEJ train the 600 CPC almajiri murderer's that Buhari bailed this week? LOLZZ!!!

Oritsejafor is very right to condemn barbarism.
Are you saying all the attacked Muslim people were rightly attacked even when they were not part of it ? Is it that every single Muslim killed in the revenge attack actively took part or is in support of the killings?
If true then its only better the panel chairman be a christian.Reasons being based on your suggestion every Muslim is in on it.Including the PDP governors and all those traditional rulers who ever supported GEJ.I think your justification is lame BEAF!!!!!
Lastly my comments only went to differentiate the figures you keep claiming Not to justify who should be killed or if such victims deserve to die !!!!

GEJ and all security formations have failed in terms of security and no lying about it.If its the almajiris or Buhari or CPC or BEAFor Boko haram or MEND! why are they still not arrested and charged to court? Mr BEAF stop being bias about your judgement.Today you can not dispute the facts that alot of thugs and criminals roam freely.In our communities and around us we see criminals gain acceptance and relevance while the law abiding is scared to talk or complain when cheated. undecided
I tell you in other countries the security doesn't need GEJ's approval to act.Its in the books and they know what they must do.In any case they fail to tackle the issue.GEJ as chief security officer of the country he should act to ensure the nations mechanism of law is functional.To say buhari could do all this and the president of the federation with all at his disposal could not prevent it is just similar to the 50th anniversary bombing.
independence day bombing-Prior treat detected and rumored (1 week ahead) and finally carried out .Suspects detained and released(dokpesi).Witness accusations dumped and discredited without investigation(in the case of henry okah). shocked shocked
So how is the security working under GEJ government?Forget sentiments.The nation and its national are under treat!its the duty of the Government and people wearing uniforms to ensure and preserve security period! shocked Today i think if Buhari swore allegiance to PDP and accept GEJ all the troubles will go.Trust PDP/GEJ. Its not about the nation,its always about politics. angry
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Kristaz(m): 12:00pm On May 25, 2011
Papa Ayo is a full star general in d LORD's army.He has no business responding to sheer foolishness which Buhari symbolises.For some of u opening ur mouth against Papa Ayo and other anointed men of God,be careful for GOD is A CONSUMING FIRE.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by otitokoro1: 12:25pm On May 25, 2011
Every good Christian know that Buhari need to be converted, he must be brought to the saving knowledge of Christ. What effort have this people so called generals in Christ done with their position to achieve this? If I had the opportunity of meeting with Buhari on this matter, I will pray for him and relate the mind of God to him, That is the primary assignment of Christ to every believer. I feel strongly that Pastor Ayo is driving Buhari far away from Salvation by giving him public attack. A sinner need the mercy of God, not our condemnation, Who knows may be for a time like this God placed him in the position of CAN President, I will enjoined Pastor Ayo to allow the leading of Holy Spirit in his official assignment ", I will givew you a mouth and wisdom" Says the Lord.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by cold(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2011
Seriously i'm starting to believe religion is the opium of the masses.Just look around you & see the number of people 'high' on religion

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Odunnu: 12:48pm On May 25, 2011
mbulela:

He is presently both.
only him one,both PFN and CAN boss?
Wow!
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by cold(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2011
When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by cvibe: 1:23pm On May 25, 2011
Watching from the sidelines.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by pek(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2011
pls correct me if i am wrong! Is there any place in the interview that Buhari is mentioned?
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by vislabraye(m): 3:33pm On May 25, 2011
@cold, It depends on the religion you're talking about.

A lot Xtians and innocent people were killed, houses and Churches were torched. Why shouldn't Ayo say something about it.

Those people who did it were doing it in the name of religion. I wonder why Bakare is silent. Let him speak, at least he should act as a peace broker between warring parties.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Demdem(m): 5:05pm On May 25, 2011
joecrack:

@demdem
may God forgive you for having the audacity to call a man of God foolish.obviously you are the one who is foolish if u think buhari had no hand in this,hardly before elections commenced he was on air telling the whole world ballot papers and boxes were been flown even without evidences,during his campaigns,he told his supporters to lynch anyone found rigging,as if we a banana rep with no laws,imagine the kind of comments coming from someone who wants to be president.
How could illiterates with barely nothing organised themselves within 24hrs with deadly weapons to terrorise people,hw was it that spontaneous that it happened in so many states at the same time,ask yourself,there was a grand plan and the general gave the marching order.

What idiots like you have refused to understand is that these guys are first and foremost Humans before being tagged M.O.G. they have the characteristics of humans also and they arent super heros and neither will they be christ. so actually, it isnt out of place if Ayo suddenly goes insane for few minutes or so. I still insist that it was very foolish decision of his to regard another foolish.

O yes, buhari wanted peeps to protect their votes and he didnt hide his disgust for election riggers that has been having a free day without being caught and prosecuted all these while. If those statements made by his lieutenants were strong enough to ascribe the violence that were perpetrated to him is left for the court of law to decide and not for Ayo to be yarning dust. The government has all the details and i wonder what is stopping them to act till now. The best he would have said by virtue of his position is to call on govt to fish out all instigators and prosecute them but he was giving names. Nairalanders giving names is acceptable and allowed but not CAN or PFN president. Honestly, that is a daft move.

From your insinuation above, buhari gave his marching orders to his army (almajiris) to forment trouble right? you are likewise dumb to insinuate such. Like father (G.O. )like son. Even GEJ in his dumb state wont even think likewise and that explains why Buhari is still at home enjoying his retirement in daura till date.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by andyanders: 5:08pm On May 25, 2011
Buhari na person?
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Demdem(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2011
vislabraye:

@cold, It depends on the religion you're talking about.

A lot Xtians and innocent people were killed, houses and Churches were torched. Why shouldn't Ayo say something about it.

Those people who did it were doing it in the name of religion. I wonder why Bakare is silent. Let him speak, at least he should act as a peace broker between warring parties.

Bakare was never silent. He has since spoken out denoucing the violence physically and also their spokesman.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Kinikini: 6:53pm On May 25, 2011
There are times when logic desert men and goodness is mistaken for evil. That GEJ won does not indicate he is better than Buhari, only the biggest spender won.

Buhari and GEJ are politicians but when CAN president becomes a politician, then peril awaits the country and Rwanda and Somalia are examples. Men in position like CAN President should desist from making such utterances coming form Oritsejafor. It is actually immature and indefensible. I know a former CAN President tactly avoided commenting on Oritsejafor's utterances. Has Oritsejafor thought of what he will look like if GEJ performs woefully?

Posterity will jugde all men. I only hope when the reward for the conduct of us all comes, we will be honest to accept it.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by SPIDER90: 7:18pm On May 25, 2011
Problem with some of responders here is that they are not used to Christian leaders airing their view on topical national issues under the guise of tolerance. Should they watch their members being slaughtered as sacrifice for national unity?.
CAN president has committed no crime in condemning incessant killing(of Nigerians) in the north and those responsible for it (the basket mouths)should be arrested. Simple.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by joecrack(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2011
Demdem:

What idiots like you have refused to understand is that these guys are first and foremost Humans before being tagged M.O.G. they have the characteristics of humans also and they arent super heros and neither will they be christ. so actually, it isnt out of place if Ayo suddenly goes insane for few minutes or so. I still insist that it was very foolish decision of his to regard another foolish.

O yes, buhari wanted peeps to protect their votes and he didnt hide his disgust for election riggers that has been having a free day without being caught and prosecuted all these while. If those statements made by his lieutenants were strong enough to ascribe the violence that were perpetrated to him is left for the court of law to decide and not for Ayo to be yarning dust. The government has all the details and i wonder what is stopping them to act till now. The best he would have said by virtue of his position is to call on govt to fish out all instigators and prosecute them but he was giving names. Nairalanders giving names is acceptable and allowed but not CAN or PFN president. Honestly, that is a daft move.

From your insinuation above, buhari gave his marching orders to his army (almajiris) to forment trouble right? you are likewise dumb to insinuate such. Like father (G.O. )like son. Even GEJ in his dumb state wont even think likewise and that explains why Buhari is still at home enjoying his retirement in daura till date.
obviously u are even dumber to even have an iota of respite for that beast called buhari,i dont know where you live but i loss relatives in the last mayhem,dont let the 'i am no currupt,honest man' syndrome decieve you,buhari is a bigot,an islamist,a fundamentalist,a southern nigeria hater,and i'm loving it daily with the simple thought he will never be president,nigeria and nigerians would never allow people like that rule us again.
Ofcourse after planning and making good his genocide,he has returned to his abode in daura or kd untouched,simply because people like you are so naive,daft,cowardly to look the man in the face and call his bluff,no he has so cast a spell on you,and when a fearless servant of God stands up to him,you begin to open your gutter spitin sh.it
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Beaf: 12:42am On May 26, 2011
Kinikini:

There are times when logic desert men and goodness is mistaken for evil. That GEJ won does not indicate he is better than Buhari, only the biggest spender won.

Buhari and GEJ are politicians but when CAN president becomes a politician, then peril awaits the country and Rwanda and Somalia are examples. Men in position like CAN President should desist from making such utterances coming form Oritsejafor.
It is actually immature and indefensible. I know a former CAN President tactly avoided commenting on Oritsejafor's utterances. Has Oritsejafor thought of what he will look like if GEJ performs woefully?

Posterity will jugde all men. I only hope when the reward for the conduct of us all comes, we will be honest to accept it.

Two things:

[list]
[li]You cannot compare man and beast. GEJ is better than Buhari.[/li]
[li]LOL! Una don see fool! The CAN president cannot be quiet while Christians and Churches are being freely erased by primitive mobs.[/li]
[/list]
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by stkelvin1(m): 5:02am On May 26, 2011
CAN president turning into a politician.God come and help us
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Demdem(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2011
joecrack:

obviously u are even dumber to even have an iota of respite for that beast called buhari,i dont know where you live but i loss relatives in the last mayhem,dont let the 'i am no currupt,honest man' syndrome decieve you,buhari is a bigot,an islamist,a fundamentalist,a southern nigeria hater,and i'm loving it daily with the simple thought he will never be president,nigeria and nigerians would never allow people like that rule us again.

Because you lost relatives, does does not mean you should now start thinking from your anus as you are presnetly doing? My friend, i'm based here for now in PH (though immaterial to the topic of discussion) myself has lost distant cousins up north some time ago ok. i still hold the govt of the day responsible for their death for her imcompetence in providing security for them and the same can be said of what happened recently. A responsible govt should be proactive and not only reactive. This govt has failed miserably in this regard and should be held accountable. You opened that your wide mouth casting aspersion on Buhari without any evidence and you have serious issues with peeps that do the same for your so called M.O.G. Shame on u

Ofcourse after planning and making good his genocide,he has returned to his abode in daura or kd untouched,simply because people like you are so naive,daft,cowardly to look the man in the face and call his bluff,no he has so cast a spell on you,and when a fearless servant of God stands up to him,you begin to open your gutter spitin sh.it

Na u get your mouth, even if you say he committed murder its allowed. Dumb GEJ knows better than you and thats why he hasnt been committed to prison for all these attrocities you claimed he has committed. I just dont open wide my mouth and talk jargons out of sentiments whatsoever, if i see raw evidence that shows me that Buhari is directly involve u will be surprise that i will be the first person to crucify him. That is the differnce between me and u. Continue to lick the backside of your jerry curl so called man of God who has already been compromised. Nonsense.
There are phases in a man's life and i am happy that Buhari has gotten to his retirement phase no doubt.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Demdem(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2011
SPIDER90:

Problem with some of responders here is that they are not used to Christian leaders airing their view on topical national issues under the guise of tolerance. Should they watch their members being slaughtered as sacrifice for national unity?.
CAN president has committed no crime in condemning incessant killing(of Nigerians) in the north and those responsible for it (the basket mouths)should be arrested. Simple.

Actually very few of them has been truthfully airing their views on topical national issues and fewer even went to an extent to get involve in politics. That should be encouraged however some religious freaks will think otherwise.
CAN president has the right to condemn injustice whenever he sees it and it isnt a crime. However he crossed the line when he started giving names of peeps alleged to be involved without backing it up with facts. If he was so sure of himself, why hasnt he taken these so called culprits to court? That wouldnt be out of place. He holds a sensitive position and one would expect a person like him to know that at least.

Kinikini:

Buhari and GEJ are politicians but when CAN president becomes a politician, then peril awaits the country and Rwanda and Somalia are examples. Men in position like CAN President should desist from making such utterances coming form Oritsejafor. It is actually immature and indefensible. I know a former CAN President tactly avoided commenting on Oritsejafor's utterances. Has Oritsejafor thought of what he will look like if GEJ performs woefully?

Exactly, that REAL Man of God is Onyeakan or so (the recent past past President). Those are men with wisdom and understanding. Matured men that understands the times and not bufoons we presently have parading themselves as M.O.G. Mag God Purnish them all.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by vgeangbean: 11:07am On May 26, 2011
ride on pastor, after all silence is the best answer giving to a fool, especially when the fool is above forty.
grin
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by princeada: 11:30am On May 26, 2011
Another name for CPC is murderers and Islamic Jihadist worshiping Idol god coloured as Allah.

I want them to know that God of Christians is never mistaken as same with gOD for muslems.
We are not serving the same God.

Christains approach God through Jesus Christ's blood sheded on the cross.We are not qualified to jumped to God without seeking Jesus permission.Because God would not listened.
Some muslems say yes they know Jesus did miracles and believed.But the question is if you believe Him why can't you believe His instruction that no one sees the father except through me? said Jesus.

To the extend they are comparing Jesus with Mohammed (a mortal man that died for nobody).

Have a nice day my people and readers.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by LOLOH: 11:32am On May 26, 2011
Heh Heh! SEE DISS! I WAN DIE! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by Kanana(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2011
princeada:

Another name for CPC is murderers and Islamic Jihadist worshiping Idol god coloured as Allah.

I want them to know that God of Christians is never mistaken as same with gOD for muslems.
We are not serving the same God.

Christains approach God through Jesus Christ's blood sheded on the cross.We are not qualified to jumped to God without seeking Jesus permission.Because God would not listened.
Some muslems say yes they know Jesus did miracles and believed.But the question is if you believe Him why can't you believe His instruction that no one sees the father except through me? said Jesus.

To the extend they are comparing Jesus with Mohammed (a mortal man that died for nobody).

Have a nice day my people and readers.

SMH
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by derockyp: 7:05pm On May 26, 2011
it should be taken by force thus says d Lord, cos the kingdom of God has been suffering violence. Shall they keep on killing or sinning 4 GRACE to ABOUND. lets take our stand now, tomorrow may be too late.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by molulu(f): 9:19am On May 27, 2011
In this recent crises, pple lost their whole families, their children, their properties and the fruits of years of labour that ARE LOST FOREVER and if you think what the CAN president said is too harsh or strong, YOU ARE MAD! So because he's a man of God, he should keep quite or make politically correct stament instead of expressing the disgust and anger that any right-thinking person should feel? Some people just went abt slaughtering people because 1 man didn't win elections and some pple are talking rubbish. If you don't know what to say, U had BETTER SHUT UP and stop rendering destructive criticism of pple who are in shoes that you have not yet filled. For that person asking why he didn't speak up about the Akwa-Ibom saga: how do you know he didn't? Is that the same thing as the re-occurring killings of pple in the North anytime they are not happy about something? Because this is a faceless forum, does not mean we should talk anyhow. Wat has d man said that was not good for Christ's sake? If you were one of the victims, wouldn't you want pple to speak up for u?
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by molulu(f): 9:47am On May 27, 2011
Those who are condemning Oritsejafor- did u really the write-up of what he said? I really don't think so.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by luluosas(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2011
I don’t respond to foolishness, Oritsejafor replies Buhari
On May 23, 2011 · In News

By Sam Eyoboka & Olayinka Latona
NATIONAL President of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, for the first time yesterday[b] attempted to respond to recent verbal attacks on his person by the CPC presidential candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari[/b], describing the attack as better ignored.
Ayo knows that, when you beat a child, you don't ask the child not to cry. Ayo plays gamble with his unguided statements hence the harsh response from Buhari.

The CAN president congratulated President Goodluck Jonathan and elected persons at different levels for their success at the April 2011 elections
, saying
the president should write his name in gold by appointing credible and God-fearing persons into the next cabinet
who will deliver the dividends of democracy to the masses of the country, adding: “Political or any other consideration should not play any role this time around because Nigerians have grown wiser and the nation is marching on to greater heights.”
Ayo is a typical Nigerian politician. Even when the supposed victories of some of the people elected are already overthrown even before swearing in, shows that, the present crops of riggers will not last in their suppose mandates.
As for Jonathan writing his name in gold by appointing credible and God-fearing individuals, Ayo must be in a dream land to think that, the present rut in the system will end soon. It is and will always be BUSINESS as usual, as far as Jonathan is the head of Government.

According to him, the Government should focus on the power sector, healthcare, infrastructure, security,
stating that insecurity in the country is a function of massive unemployment in the country.
Ayo should know that, the Government insincerity is the bane of the insecurity in the land. The people that died in this post election violence died as a result of the failure of Government to guarantee the security of lives and property, which they swore to protect.

Pastor Oritsejafor told reporters at the Lagos
while responding to a question during a press conference on the state of the nation
: “I will not respond to foolishness. Such persons should be left to their foolishness.
Anybody who knows what I stand for. Some of you know what I have done over the years and know what I stand for.
So, people who for whatever reason, now want to defend things which are not defendable, should be ignored
,” he added.
Ayo was asked on the state of the nation and he cleverly diverted the question and turned to Buhari as a foolish man. It is known fact that, the state of the Nigerian Nation hanged in the balance and Jonathan is not in any way near the solution to its numerous problems. Instead of Ayo to addressed the question he was asked, he fumbled. This goes to show, the level of hatred for Buhari this man possess and yet, he is suppose to be a man of God. Pastor my foot.
Ayo, we truly knows what you stands for. You stand for manipulations. You stand for public embezzlement. You stand for taking sides to suit you. You stand for aligning with crooks to legitimized their stolen mandate. You stand for double mouth people. You stand  for political patronage, if not, how and why will Chief Obadiah Ando, Minister of Water Resources said: Ask the CAN president and ask how much l gave them. http://indepthafrica.com/nigeria/headlines/why-mr-president-warned-ministers-not-to-rig-for-him-%E2%80%93-obadiah-ando/
Ayo,we will ignore you as well because, you don't actually know what you are doing.

Earlier in his statement, Oritsejafor again condemned the post-election violence, describing it as
“absolutely unnecessary, barbaric, primitive, crude and the most senseless thing to do at this period of the nation’s political history.”
He maintained that Nigeria cannot continue to crave for unity at the expense of one segment of the country
, pointing out that the only viable road to unity in the country is when every religious, political and traditional leader make deliberate efforts to speak the truth to their adherents always.
Ayo, Good that you know but, you failed to realise that, some people were directly responsible for the massacre, which has to do with their UNHOLY quest for political power. Should I tell that, had Jonathan forgone his political power, nobody, I mean nobody would have been killed. It is an open secret, that, the primary root cause of the violent crisis was the fallout of Jonathan's presidential ambition. Only few truthfully and responsible SS persons will see it the way it is. Others have allowed sentiments and hatred for the NORTHERN Nigeria to blindfolds them. Ayo, you are one of them. 
Ayo, it is unfortunate that, the IMPAIRED mental sickness of the Southern Nigeria also runs in your blood. You that is suppose to be a guarding light has fallen beyond reasonable level.
Check below and see how Nigeria has been ruled and which Zone.

Heads of State

Governors-General
James Wilson Robertson  15 Jun 1955 - 16 Nov 1960 (+1983) n/p
Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe  1 Oct 1960 -  1 Oct 1963 (+1996) NCNC

President of the Republic
Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe  1 Oct 1963 - 16 Jan 1966 (+1996) NCNC  From Anambra, South East - 5 Years and 3 Months

Heads of the Military Government
Johnson Aguiyi-Ironsi   16 Jan 1966 - 29 Jul 1966 (+)a    military  From Abia, South East - 6 Months
Yakubu Gowon             1 Aug 1966 - 29 Jul 1975         military  From Plateau, North Central - 8 Years and 11 Months
Murtala Ramat Mohammed  29 Jul 1975 - 13 Feb 1976 (+)a    military  From Kano, North West - 7 Months
Olusegun Obasanjo       14 Feb 1976 -  1 Oct 1979         military  From Ogun, South West - 3 Years and 8 Months

Shehu Shagari            1 Oct 1979 - 31 Dec 1983         NPN  From Sokoto, North West - 5 Years and 2 Months

Head of the Federal Military Government
Muhammadu Buhari        31 Dec 1983 - 27 Aug 1985         military  From Katsina, North West - 1 Year and 8 Months

Chairman of the Armed Forces Ruling Council
Ibrahim Babangida       27 Aug 1985 -  4 Jan 1993         military  From Niger, North Central - 8 Years and Seven Months

Chairman of the National Defence and Security Council
Ibrahim Babangida        4 Jan 1993 - 26 Aug 1993         military

Head of the Interim National Government
Ernest Shonekan         26 Aug 1993 - 17 Nov 1993         n/p  From Lagos, South West - 3 Months

Chairmen of the Provisional Ruling Council
Sani Abacha             17 Nov 1993 -  8 Jun 1998 (+)     military  From Kano, North West - 4 Years and 7 Months
Abdulsalam Abubakar      9 Jun 1998 - 29 May 1999         military  From Niger, North Central - 11 Months

Olusegun Obasanjo       29 May 1999 - 29 May 2007         PDP    From Ogun, South West - 8 Years
Umaru Musa Yar'Adua     29 May 2007 -  5 May 2010 (+)     PDP  From Katsina, North West - 3 Years and 9 Months
Goodluck Jonathan        5 May 2010 -                     PDP (acting to 6 May, for Yar'Adua from 9 Feb 2010)  From Bayelsa, South South - 1 Year and 3 Months

Source: http://www.terra.es/personal2/monolith/nigeria.htm
Below are the Zones that have ruled Nigeria since Independence.
South South =1 Year and 3 Months
South East = 5 Years and 9 Months
South West = 12 Years and 1 month
North East = 0
North Central = 18 Years and 5 Months
North West = 16 Years and 1 Month
From the above, it is glaring to know that, of the cries about North this North that, a region from the same North is yet to smell Power. This is very unfair. All the Zones in the South has tasted power, and yet, we are the one crying foul play.

According to the CAN president, the only way the nation can arrest incessant ethno-religious crises in the North is to amend the nation’s laws with a view to making host governors where violence takes place accountable for any damage arising from the crises.
Ayo, people were killed in Warri and Sapele, under your nose during the last Gubernatorial elections and yet, Uduaghan came to your church for thanksgiving. http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/newsextra/5141-uduaghan-in-victory-thanksgiving.html
Ayo, you stinks!

“As a nation, we cannot continue with this culture of impunity,” he said “I will suggest that governors of states where such violence occurs in the future, must be held accountable for the colossal loss of lives, property and business premises. The National Assembly should enact a constitutional provision making it mandatory for the Federal government to assess the extent of damage and deduct monetary compensation from the statutory allocations of such governments.”
Ayo, when Akpabio was setting Akwa Ibom on fire before the elections, did you condemned it? http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/61815-political-war-rages-akwa-ibom-state.html, http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/76-hot-topic/19480-four-dead-147-cars-127-keke-napep-burnt-in-akwa-ibom-crisis
Ayo, You are not fit to hold the positions you are occupying.

In addition, Oritsejafpor said such governments must be made to rebuild torched worship centres, adding that as a remedial measure, President Goodluck Jonathan should immediately convene a meeting of all state governors and security chiefs where, he said governors should pledge to maintain peace and tranquility in their respective states.
Ayo, did you toed this line earlier in your outburst? Medicine after death. Rubbish.

Stating that socio-political progress of any nation depends, to a large extent, on the ability of every individual to stand in brotherhood despite all our religious, ethnic, tribe, political, economic, social and all other various differences.
Ayo, do you as a person loves the Muslim people? Certainly not. Remember they say, action speaks louder than voice.

On the debate over the continued relevance of the NYSC scheme, the CAN president argued that the Federal Government should do more to protect these innocent young people who are the hope of tomorrow or in the alternative ensure that members of the scheme should be made to serve in their respective geo-political zones.
Ayo, whether the scheme should remain or not, is the business of the Federal Government. What any right thinking fellow should be concerned about is the safety and security of lives and property, no matter where they are. Nigeria is Nigeria.

Asked if the monetary compensation offered by the president was adequate, Pastor Oritsejafor argued that Nigerians should be contented with the government’s gesture, adding that “no amount of monetary reward would be sufficient for the life of the lost members.”
Ayo, why didn't you ask the Government to compensate every one who was directly or indirectly involved in the crisis?

He then averred that it is important for the Federal and state governments concerned to also compensate all those families who lost dear relatives during what, he called ‘madness.’ Oritsejafor revealed that 84 churches were burnt down during the post-election violence, stressing that these churches including mosques, if any, should be rebuilt.
Ayo, your posture shows again that, you are a trouble maker. For God sake, both churches and mosque were destroyed during the mayhem, how then you say if any? You are a biased pastor. http://nationalmirroronline.net/news/10928.html, http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/24/hundreds-killed-nigeria-post-election-violence
Ayo, you are wicked.

“If you do not that, then you are encouraging this sense of impunity that has taken over this country completely, where people just feel they can wake up and do whatever they like because they fell they will get away with it.
So, compensation is very important and it should be huge so that both the Federal Government and the state government will feel it and think twice in the event of another crises.”
The same way the militants has taken over Niger Delta, under your very eyes. The same way kidnappers took over South East and you went underground. God will punish you people who have aided the mess in this country. You cannot hide forever.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by luluosas(m): 2:17pm On May 27, 2011
The parts I quoted are the ones I respond to for Ayo's consumption.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by earlalright(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2011
my father, forget that guy, he has lost and can never win aggain in the future
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by joecrack(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2011
@lulusas
sorry sir u forgot to add:
Head of Government
prime minister~sir tafawa balewa{1960-1966}~bauchi state,NORTH EAST
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by luluosas(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2011
@Odunnu is Oritsejiofor a CAN president? Thought he's PFN boss

He is both. Eating from the same Organization with a different identity. Buhari never collected salary as PTF chairman and called it IMMORAL for him to do so. Ayo is collecting TRIPLE salary at the same time and yet, he has the mouth to call Buhari foolish. He is the foolish one here.
Re: I Don’t Respond To Foolishness, Oritsejafor Replies Buhari by luluosas(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2011
@joecrack
sorry sir u forgot to add:
Head of Government
prime minister~sir tafawa balewa{1960-1966}~bauchi state,NORTH EAST

Thank you for the addition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan / Corrupt Judges Will Be Prosecuted, Forfeit Assets – FG / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Remand Facility, Donates Foodstuffs And Beds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.