Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing (3848 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Caramia2020(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2021
Smile
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by MufasaLion: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2021
Umarojavi:
We have been dating for a year now, we lived together since last year November.
Around July I had to return back to my family house because of my grandmother's illness. So I only visit my girlfriend atleast three times every week but I don't sleep over.
Two weeks ago she told me about a childhood friend she met around our area. Apparently the guy is a yahooboy and his hk is around the area. Lately she has been complaining about been lonely in the house, she went out with some friends few nights ago which till date she hasn't revealed to me the identity of the person.
I called my girl last night around 10pm, she told me she was with her childhood friend and they were sitted outside the compound. She sounded like it was cool.
Omo me right now I don tire to dey para for phone concerning issues like that, when she told me on phone I just quietly said okay and ended call.
I don't know if is something I should be worried about or I should let it slide cos she opened up to me.

Your babe is about to be preyed on! grin grin grin
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by SweetiliciousD: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2021
Umarojavi:
Around July I had to return back to my family house because of my grandmother's illness. So I only visit my girlfriend atleast three times every week but I don't sleep over.
Two weeks ago she told me about a childhood friend she met around our area. Apparently the guy is a yahooboy and his hk is around the area. Lately she has been complaining about been lonely in the house, she went out with some friends few nights ago which till date she hasn't revealed to me the identity of the person.
I called my girl last night around 10pm, she told me she was with her childhood friend and they were sitted outside the compound. She sounded like it was cool.
Omo me right now I don tire to dey para for phone concerning issues like that, when she told me on phone I just quietly said okay and ended call.
I don't know if is something I should be worried about or I should let it slide cos she opened up to me.

Guy, hustle and make money so your insecurity will vanish

I think the ailment is insecurity and it looks very loud!
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by MufasaLion: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2021
Botking:
Why you Carry gal go put for your house come leave am , guys man reason am na,

Girls don't like loneliness,

This must be one of the reasons she came to stay with you in the first place.

Bro, ladies can be easily exploit when they are vulnerable and this particular lady is vulnerable now. The [i]childhood frien[/i]d will surely use that to manipulate the lady to his own advantage.

You can't expect the man to be home always. The lady should know better that her new reopening an old friendship with a guy is risky.
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by padi94(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2021
Pls Photoshop the truck of premium tear to be on the h.o.e. so that it will read 'Premium tears on a HOE.'
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by FahBuLous: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Don't date Nigerian girls, they are all uselezs... angry They don't know how to love, they always cheat and they will always fall you another guy, they are never trustworthy... Fvck Nigerian girls..
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Umarojavi:
If you continue dating that girl, you're a fool. Your soul is a fool and you're spirit will Forever be a fool.
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by aminusodiq(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Homeboiy:

That is why you don’t need to be angry when another guy takes over your girlfriend

All of them are hoes in disguise
some are still loyal to some extent... There must be a benefit of doubt though...
Re: What My Girlfriend Has Been Doing by Belafonte(m): 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
First things first, she needs to leave your house. No need for any drama or quarrel. Find a good reason for her to exit your house peacefully.

There's no way you'll tell me she went out the yahoo boy and his friends and has been chilling with him and they haven't got down, unless you want to lie to yourself.

The relationship has no leg to stand on. End it now or weep hot tears later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) / Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? / Nairaland Women Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.